Trends in Kitchen Design

Username: Bony01

Post Number: 1
One of the most cherished spaces of the home is the kitchen. Kitchen reminds us of healthy memories and yummy food. It is a place where you bond with your loved ones. The kitchen can serve as a place that can be used for storage, clean-up and cooking. While designing a kitchen, all three aspects of the kitchen have to be taken care of. The modern kitchens are designed adjacent to a great room. This is the greatest challenge of the present day designing. The kitchen comes across as an open space by joining it with the dining space, bedroom or great room.
Some new trends that are coming up in the kitchen design industry include:
1. Furniture Style cabinetry: The furniture style cabinets are becoming popular these days, especially in the creation of kitchen islands. What makes these kitchen cabinets furniture like? It is the leg or bun feet, corbal onlays and mouldings, which give it the appearance of furniture.

2. Under mounted Sinks: The undermounted sinks are made of stainless steel and cast iron. These sinks promote a clean and smooth look which is perfect for the modern designs. There are many advantages of these sinks. They are functional, aesthetic and also easy to install. There is no rim which shows above the countertop and so no debris or water is collected inside the lip.
The kitchen design installation can make your kitchen interiors just the way you wanted. It becomes an efficient space which assists you in managing the cooking and saving the time.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1612
I guess i'll start this one

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16350
^shweeeet ! ......

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22868
Doable by all means but I see a few rolls in the caboose that would make the Pillsbury dough boy proud.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4474
I think it's just cause her bottoms are really tight so they're kind of pinching her skin. She looks plenty thin. Don't go all Brad on us and say she needs to lose weight lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22869
Not at all. She's actually quite thin compared to America's average. I read somewhere that the average adult female in this country weighs like 165 lbs! Reality slaps you in the face when you realize what tiny, infinitesimal percentage wise women like that represent.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1613
Skinny enough?

Upload

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1614
Craving this one!!!

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16354
2nd babe fo sho

1st is def too skinny ....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5750
Wait, what? Jenna Haze is too skinny?

Coming from someone that knows her... ummm, no. She is amazing.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4476
Jenna Haze to me is... meh. Who cares. There are millions of everyday chicks walking around that are hotter to me.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22876
Personally I'm not about perfect tone or a perfect BMI when it comes to women. If you have something sexy, flaunt it. I've loved plenty women who weren't supermodel material. Sex is 90% mental anyway so as long as your bells are rung who cares who's doing it, correct?

Mind you I've had my bells rung by those I deemed (perfect to me) but it's more than that in the end.

Later they just turn out to be blah blah blah.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1618
Brad....do you really know Jenna?

Thats pretty cool if you do. Did you ever......u know...

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4477
I'm guessing he has lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16360
i dont know or care about celebs so im just commented on the pics posted ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us