Just can't stop buying things online...addicted?

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FL

Post Number: 10875
I just bought some nutritional supplements last week. then another one at the beginning of this week. it came today, now i have purchased some new Internet Security Software from Amazon. wtf am i doing. money doesnt appear in my wallet from posting on ecoustics. i need to get to work.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13551
I just bought those two ps3 games for $53.50 that was enough for me too

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 3064
eBay + paypal acct. can be a dangerous thing.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3524
In the last week I've bought a pool table, about 150 dollars. Worth of cool man cave signs, two shelfs for drinks/pool sticks, bedroom toys from adam and eve and I just bought a new viper alarm/remote start last night... I'm addicted

Now our computer is fucked up and a new one might be coming soon

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10881
right on, this is how we will pull our economy out of the stink! :-)

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10937
just got some more stuff today that i ordered online. lol

BCAAs

legit.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4837
Yeah man it can get addicting. Especially if you have a credit card. Just this week alone I bought some OEM parts from Acura, DSL component sets from Chad. And I have the home theatre itch right now as well.

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10941
OOOOoooooo you better be careful. the home theater itch i hear is contagious

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22331
Giddy up.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22332
Ain't nothing like 1000w on a 18" sub in HT.

Booooyaaaaaaaaaaa.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3068
lets see here... going to drop about $200 on some riding boots, and almost $300 on a new set of tires. at least my tax return covers it fully haha.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4838
Yeah the HT itch is pretty bad lol. I got 3 pairs of energy bookshelf speakers. 2 for pc, 2 for main tv in room, and 2 for surrounds for my projector setup. I still need 3 towers and 1 center channel for my main tv setup. Still need receivers and HT subwoofer or use my fi Q and do what paul did.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9574
Nothing wrong with spending your money when you earned it Muddy. I can't say the same goes for everyone here in this thread =/ Some people just have no ability to think for themselves and do the most foolish things endlessly, I won't name any names though. The only thing I have bought in the past 8 months has been food because I don't have any money to spare for anything else, enjoy what you've earned.

Platinum Member

Fck your sht

Post Number: 11009
Thanks Rob:-)

It just seems that i have been overtaken by this revelation: Everything can be found for cheaper on the internet, you just gotta know where to find it.

And anytime i want to buy something, i get on the internet to go and get it! I guess it just seems like i notice i am buying things more when i come home and there are packages in my room that have yet to be opened like some kind of ghetto christmas. lmao

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9578
I like to hit up the stores and scout out things first and then score em' online at a cheaper price. I certainly wouldn't give my money to the neanderthals at BB that's for sure. Now if you're talking about car audio shops then it's a different story. I don't mind supporting the little guys as long as they actually know what they're talking about(this is rare).

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11089
what sites would you recommend for supplements?

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3090
bodybuilding.com hasn't steered me wrong yet. speedy delivery as well.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9580
Bodybuilding.com has great customer service BUT their prices are a bit high at times, they're a hit or miss seller in my opinion.

www.bodybuilding.com -They screwed up my order so I called and told them they accidentally gave me some "fat burner" instead of caffeine pills so I was issued a refund, told to keep, throw out or give away the fat burner and also given a discount on top of the refund(they credited my account a few percent on top of the refund) AND they expedited a shipment of caffeine. They paid me something like $7.00 to take their caffeine basically haha. Awesome C.S. so they're a good place in that sense.

www.fitrx.com -Best average price for 5-10lbs of protein. Their current promo deal is for Dymatize protein and ranges from $55.90-$59.99(?) for 10lbs shipped of either their Elite whey or Elite GOURMET whey/casein blend.

www.prosource.net -Once in a blue moon they have a good deal but it's been years since I've caught one from them now so eh..not my usual place to browse.

www.musclefeast.com -Great place, "Mom and Pop" owned and just good people, I believe they have 100% feedback and if you're going all out(hardcore) for some event or Summer(like most people do) you can't beat the products they offer being nearly all protein. I do have a coupon code that was supposedly specifically made for me by the owner/owner's wife so I got an additional 7% off along with the 5% off for getting the whey isolate and casein package deal. Scored 40 pounds worth of protein for $217.xx shipped to my door.

If you look on Amazon(you have to look all the time..) you can get extremely lucky and get 5lbs of Dymatize Elite Strawberry flavor whey protein for $14.99 and I believe orders over $25.00 qualify for free shipping and at this price...I'd suggest buying in bulk. However, I hear this stuff tastes pretty horrible.

There are other places I know of that have ridiculous deals here and there and I'll post them up when I come across them should the become available, I don't want to post this "source" :D

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9581
I also forgot to mention this one-

www.trueprotein.net -Never ordered from them personally but I've heard good things and they sell by the fukkload if you need it for a pretty good price.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5242
I just bought money online....

This automatically generated e-mail is to let you know that your
foreign currency order xxxxxxxx has been processed.

Your order has been shipped via Standard Delivery - Banking Center and should arrive in 1-3 business days at
xxxxx
xxxxxxx Street
xxxxxxxxxx

For your reference, the FedEx tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To track this shipment click on the following link.

Photo identification will be required upon pick up at the designated
Bank .

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22591
Anyone bought any uncut currency from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing? That sh1t is awesome and makes a fantastic gift for anyone. I've purchased several sheets for my kids and MANY coin sets as well, including the entire proof states quarters series. I used to collect all circulated state quarters in a jar as well until the ex cashed them in for her own reasons I guess. I'm also a big bicentennial quarter collector as well.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 466
All the online ordering keeps people in my line of work busy. There's packages going out constantly everyday for people all over the country side who have ordered things. One thing to consider is UPS pays their employees by the hour where as FedEx is contracted out so the driver himself owns and runs his own business. The number of stops and packages effects a FedEx driver's pay where as the UPS guy gets paid the same no matter what. So if you want to support the economy more-so, ship FedEx.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22593
UPS drivers are given a bad shake. I used to blame the drivers 100% for every broken or mangled package I used to get. Then I found out how pressed they are under their extreme schedule. Their union (most unions by definition) is worth about as much as a pile of decaying fly maggots. The distro centers are...well....fail EVERYWHERE. Youtube is loaded with it.

I've spoken with several Fedex drivers and they are a pretty much 15-20 year and out employee. Can you imagine retiring from a job at 35? I also knew quite well an ex USPS employee who was out in 15. Took a second hand job just as cream on the top. He wasn't afraid of his boss either because of it.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11093
FedEx FTW.

UPS gets on my nerves.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3123
i've never had a problem with a shipped item, period. weird considering all the stories i hear..

continuing on the online buying addiction, just pre-ordered an HTC Incredible and bought a pair of Creative earbuds to go with

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11141
ballin.

bought some new protein
bought some new lifting straps, old ones are pissing me off.
bought a Scottish flag
bought a smaller American flag.

dont ask.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us