Catching Trolls

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3462
Before I start let me swear on my life that every word of the story you are about to read is 100% true. It sounds like I am making it up but I assure you, I am not.

My brother's mother in law has a next door neighbour who have an adult son with quite severe autism - so much so that at 30 years of age he still needs keeping an eye on and isn't often left to his own devices at home.

Well his parents were coming to their wedding anniversary last weekend and they wanted to go for a quiet meal, just the two of them. They booked a restaurant close to home (less than 5 minutes away) and arranged everything to ensure that their son would be okay.

They took him to the restaurant the day before, showed him that they were not far away and gave the phone number of the restaurant, as well as their own mobiles, to their son.

All is looking good on the evening of the meal, they are through their first course.

It's at this point their phone rings and it's their son ( ) .

HEY MUM AND DAD EVERYTHING IS OKAY I AM WATCHING THE X FACTOR AND DON'T WORRY I HAVE CAUGHT THE TROLL AND HE IS NOW IN PRISON AND WE ARE WATCHING THE X FACTOR. BYEEEEEE!

Er... son, what do you mean?

<click>

So they decide this was too much of a strange comment to ignore and pop back home to check on him.

Upon arriving home they find a huge den in the middle of the room, put together with chairs and duvets.

Gingerly lifting up the duvets they peered inside only to find that there was a midget crouched there, looking somewhat bemused.

Turns out what happened was this; the midget was delivering leaflets on their street, pushing them through doors.

Their son had seen this happening and had assumed he was a troll and had hastily built a makeshift prison in the living room.

He then waited behind the door until the midget came to their house and grabbed his hand through the letter box, opened the door and slung him over his shoulder like a bag of cement (apparently those were the exact words of the dwarf) - their son is a BIG lad, I've seen him - and then hauled him off to his "prison".

The midget was naturally scared ****LESS at first but it wasn't long until he realised something wasn't quite right with him and that he didn't think he would do him any actual harm. He heard him talking on the phone and assumed someone would be coming fairly soon, so decided to play along.

He at least saw the amusing side of it.

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/rants-raves-other-nonsense/72238-catching-trolls
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us