Tobey and Raimi out of Spider Man 4

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1321
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/6973455/Spider-Man-4-scrapped- and-Tobey-Maguire-replaced-in-superhero-franchise.html

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/urgent-spider-man-4-scrapped-as-is-raimi-and-c ast-out-franchise-reboot-planned/

spidey going downhill

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21830
Yeah well look at how many different Batmans there are. I count what, five going back to Adam West.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1324
True.....but I would consider them for each generation LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10606
Adam West ruined batman.
The comic book industry is still scarred by the perversion of batman they created for the tv watching masses.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10607
just scanned over the first article you posted. i think it may not be whatge the fans want to hear, but i never thought maguire pulled of the whole Peter Parker thing very well. dont get me wrong, i absolutely LOVED the first spiderman, it was my favorite. But there was just something about him that i think didn't quite "fit" peter parker. not sure what though.

Willem Dafoe was an amazing villain, and kirsten dunst ftw, until she smiled. hahaha!!!

i am curious as to how they plan to approach this new movie, and i am even more curious as to who will play peter parker?

Here's something...who do YOU think should play peter parker?
i'll go first with a f*cking whammy!! hahaha

1. jake gyllenhal

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15832
heard about this today & was amazed

i cant understand a "reboot" - wtf didnt they already start it off from the beginning with spiderman 1 when he got bitten

part 2 was a good follow up

part 3 - imho the love story sucked the essence out of it , that was like wtf since i wanted to see more action & less mushy romance since it is a adventure\action flick

part 4 seems like a turn in the wrong direction ...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5146
jim carrie? Will Farrel? how bout Will Smith? funny spider man?

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10615

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23590
i agree with muddy. tobey maguire just didn't seem right for the part. that is why spiderman was only see once type of movie for me. and that's cause of the hype. i am glad i didn't go to the theater to see it.

but i have to disagree on the brokeback mountain guy as peter parker. he is a good actor but i just can't picture him as peter parker.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10621
i know i know. i was gonna say tom cruise, but then i thought of john travolta or maybe nicolas cage. lmao

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1344
heres the latest -

"There are reports that 'Twilight' hunk Robert Pattinson is leaving his fangs behind for another blockbuster franchise -- to take over the role of 'Spider-Man' now that original webslinger Tobey Maguire has announced he won't be doing the next installment. ET has the truth behind the rumors.
Sony/Columbia has denied the rumor telling ET, "Our first step is to find a director."
Earlier this week both star Tobey Maguire and director Sam Raimi both announced they would not be back for the next movie.
The next 'Spider-Man' movie is scheduled to hit theaters summer of 2012."

hahaha spidey gonna suck blood
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us