Most Hated Nation

Username: Morgezuma

Post Number: 1
The most hated nation needs your help to be identified as the winner from among the other candidates in the "Most Hated Nation" election contest.

Consider for a moment.. when people wake up in the morning in some distant country, do they think... "I hate Russia" or "I hate Iran" or "America Sucks". Which country has the most negative fame in all the world? Please vote now.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/462807

Feel free to comment here about the results of the poll.Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21659
Let's start by abolishing the HATE first.

Chit like this only spreads it.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4253
wErd, Paul.

The OP is a hatemonger!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5096
I'm gonna have to go with Nauru.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5461
With all the shitskins, camel jockies and cunteyes in this country now, our identity as a white nation is pretty much gone. So it is somewhat ludicrous for other countries to hate us because we are becoming more and more just like them. And who cares anyways, we will just bomb their ass.

But the answer to your question is most definately the USA.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21660
^^^Because we act like the world's police.

I agree we are becoming a much more diverse country, ethnic wise. See it everywhere. The world sees us as a rich country. No wonder they all jump on our ship. What happens though when too many ppl jump on any ship?

Post Number: 2
"With all the shitskins, camel jockies and cunteyes"

What are those and why would they hate us?

And, if we bomb less will they hate us less?

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5468
Wow... this spammer actually replies!

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1498
make it do some more tricks!

Post Number: 3
"Wow... this spammer actually replies!"

I'm not a spammer. This is the off-topic folder and I tried to open an entertaining thread.

I'm not preaching, I'm not selling anything, and I didn't tell you Bill Gates pulled your name out of a hat and we only need your bank pin# in order to deliver your prize.

If you guys don't welcome strangers, that's fine.

BTW, I actually thought my thread was a nice contribution.

Mind if I use one of your 5468 nobel-prize winning posts to dry my tears?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2995
oh shoot...

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4078
Hey Brad, PWNED.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1499
holy crap it's got a sassy attitude too??

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3219
It is funny how someone can come on here without any useful posts and get an attitude to the people that has been here for years with thousands of well-constructed posts.

What is your affiliation with misterpoll.com, morgezuma?

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5469
lmao how was I supposed to know? You come here and your very first post is very similar to the countless spam threads we see here every month -- AND with a link.

But it was a pretty good idea for a thread, so welcome to Ecoustics.

Post Number: 4
Thank you Brad.

@Mr. Jewburg, I did get a bit of an attitude because I received a rude welcome after I sat here and constructed what I thought was a thought provoking thread. I poked around my HD looking for a suitable pic to add some spice. It's a simple thread, but all in all I think it measures up among the other off-topic posts in the off-topic folder you're browsing.

"What is your affiliation with misterpoll.com, morgezuma?"

Uh.. uh.. What is my connection to misterpoll? Please get that bright light out of my eyes, and give me a cigarette. Then I'll tell you everything you want to know. I started this "most hated nation" poll there. That's all. I'm not here as a misterpoll secret agent if that is your concern. I'm not trying to steal this wonderful community friendly scholars, my handlers just want to add some fresh intel to your permanent record, that is all.

I promise not to get an attitude unless I'm treated rudely. Sound reasonable?

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23567
nice guy^^^^^

welcome to the forum. stick around its a lot of fun.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2056
I like him already!

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10550
i like the diverse and intellectual conversation that could be started by a thread like this. this is not your typical BRAINDEAD ecoustics OT thread about what size sub should i buy or who is in your fantasy team this week.

my hats' off to you Morgezuma :-)

and i REALLY enjoyed your video Paul, i found that information very startling to say the least. extremely informative!! :-)

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4080

quote:

the answer to your question is most definately the USA.

Probably deservedly so.

I agree with the general concept of the video Paul posted. Having everyone just flood into our country is not the solution. At the same time, our country wastes insane amounts of time, money, and resources, on all scales. We're selfish, spoiled, and take everything for granted.

I agree with the guy in the video (who is he?) that we need to do more to help other countries, IN THEIR COUNTRY. The most common response I hear to that is "Yeah, but we need to fix OUR problems first". But it's mostly a selfish, spoiled way of looking at it. Hell, anyone who ever even reads this has to have access to a computer, which to me, means your life couldn't possibly be that rough.

I feel for the hard working, blue collar Americans as much as anyone. I have to work 40+ hours a week to get by myself, and my father, now 64, jokes about how he'll have to work til the day he dies, and can't even think about retiring in the near future. Only, he's not joking. But if you take a step back and REALLY think about your life, all the money we waste, all the things we take for granted, and how lucky we are, I think we could afford to do wayyyy MORE to help other countries. Could, and SHOULD in my opinion. Until then, illegals will continue to flood in, and how in god's name could you possibly hold it against them?

Seems to me like if we could just get some of our basic sh!t straightened out (i.e. broken health care system; bajillions of $ wasted on political and government BS), we'd have a whole lot of extra cash to throw around.

Just my $.02, I don't claim to be an expert on immigration or any other socioeconomic subject.

Post Number: 5
"I feel for the hard working, blue collar Americans as much as anyone.
I have to work 40+ hours a week to get by myself, and my father, now
64, jokes about how he'll have to work til the day he dies, and can't
even think about retiring in the near future. Only, he's not joking.
But if you take a step back and REALLY think about your life, all the
money we waste, all the things we take for granted, and how lucky we
are, I think we could afford to do wayyyy MORE to help other
countries. Could, and SHOULD in my opinion. Until then, illegals will
continue to flood in, and how in god's name could you possibly hold it
against them?"

You are kind to consider the poor situation of foreigners when your own family has to struggle.

Yes, we live in the land of opportunity, yet so many of us struggle. Why? Do you know that half of our budget goes to military spending? War is expensive. Iraq, Afghanistan, various adventures in Pakistan, and other FarFarAwayistans cost us so much. And not just money. 20 a majority of the world thought we were great, that has changed very suddenly. Even our own allies look down on us.

We provide our military industrial complex as much tax-payer dollars as the rest of the world COMBINED. Why? I understood this when we had coldwar with Russia. But now? How can this be justified? Instead of spending a trillion dollars a year on threatening our neighbors, how about spending just some of that to feed the hungry and educate the poor? I don't mean that we should try to save the world, first we should take better care of our own. We've had 100 years of great fortune, we've been the wealthiest and most powerful for a long time. We should have more to show for it.

If we spent just half a trillion dollars a year on maintaining global hegemony and the other half-trillion on enriching our own people, then spreading goodwill around the world, I think we'd really be on top and our reputation would greatly improve.

There are many millions dying of starvation every year. We send them a tiny amount of aid. On the other hand, we give billions to countries that are willing to let us plant a military base on their land. It seems hypocritical of us to declare we must kill to spread democracy while at the same time we prop up kings in places like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

It only takes 6 billion to save several millions from death this year. We won't give it. We will spend a 1000 billion on the military though. Considering our supremacy, our allies, our lack of credible threats, why do we need so many super-carriers, fleets of fighters, nuclear submarines, vast arsenals of nukes, etc. We could NEVER use half of our equipment. China and Russia are no threat to us, and the war on terror doesn't require a fleet of ships more powerful than all the world's navies or a fleet of super-tech aircraft more powerful than all the world's airforces.

If we cut the military budget in half our spending would be 5x as much as the next biggest spender. Together with NATO we'd still have more military power than the ENTIRE world combined, AND we could...

...enrich our own people and,
.....feed the world's hungry and,
......build great great wonders and,
.......lower taxes.

Too bad Washington lobbyists don't care about stuff like that

.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3220
Sorry for the rudeness, Morgezuma. We just have a lot of random spam that is introduced in the same manner.

Welcome to the forum.

And I don't believe we are the most hated, we are the most "disliked"

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21661
Well this thread went in a direction I didn't expect it to go lol. But then again a walnut isn't the prettiest seed either.

Pit the guy's name is Roy Beck. You can see the full clip here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5871651411393887069#

I've been posting that clip for years because it slaps you in the face with the numbers that seem to elude us when it comes to our future here on this blue green marble we live on. It's not about color of skin, religion, sexuAl preference or even what brand of detergent your neighbor uses. It's about the numbers. After all this country is founded on immigration, in a controlled way however.

We are indeed a selfish country filled with athletes making millions playing a game for 3 hours in the sun. Actors who own many homes, elected officials giving themselves raises while the ppl who elected them collect unemployment, unattainable decent health care for an ever increasing percentage of our country, among many other factors that is brick by brick painting us what every other nation sees us as. We may be a rich nation but it's being ripped at by all seams.

The late George Carlin said it best:

"There are three types of people in the country. The upper class, does none of the work and pays none of the taxes. The middle class, does all of the work and pays all of the taxes. The lower class, is just there to scare the p1ss out of the middle class. Keeps them showing up at their jobs!"

Funny but sadly the jobs that the middle class feed on are vanishing daily. Corporations are sending the production work overseas where the labor rate is a fraction of what it is here while illegal immigration is sucking up what's left of the labor market here. I can't blame the sub contractors. They have to remain competitive or die themselves. It's a catch 22.

As far as teaching the world? How, when they hate us? They won't take the advice but they will take our $$. Call it a guilt payment. Kinda like that rich snob in her Manhattan apartment sipping her martini feeling good about herself because she just gave $12 to some child in Africa. ($11 of which goes to administrative costs BTW).

Or how about our government's recent bank bailout fiasco?

Don't wanna go there? Me either.

Something tells me we shouldn't be giving advice but instead taking it.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10552
i fukin love you paul

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4081
That's interesting because Paul was actually just telling me how he thinks you're a complete douche.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5100
I still say Nauru.
They raped the land, Screwed the ppl. Became a haven for terrorists and was corupt as hell.

Nauru.

Upload

We are discussing the most hated nation from an american point of view? or a global view?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21662
I love my life.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21663
^^^^Why? Because it's free!!!!!

Platinum Member