Wrecks to Riches - the show on discovery channel ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15071
do u guys watch it ?

http://turbo.discovery.com/wrecks-to-riches/about/about.html

really great interesting show !

car designer barry white (yes same name as the old singer but a different guy) buys a old classic american car from the junkyard or from individuals for next to nothing then spends some good $ rebuilding it to later go auction it for a profit

his style reminds me of boyd coddington ...

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1183
I checked out this show. The guy sure was doing a crappy job on the '69 mustang. If you are going to do a restore then do it complete. I would not buy one of his cars. It doesn't look like he even has a rotisserie.

Username: Lk_lives

Post Number: 5
Rico your stupid

Gold Member

Post Number: 1235
Even though it is summer and school is out. You better be in bed before your mom brings another guy home that she met on the pole. You know what happened last time.

Username: Ricocossan

Post Number: 2
Your right Warthog I am STUPID.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
Everyone here knows that the Idiots that post that rico crap are here to knock down Ecoustics.

Wartfag if you enjoy getting your 12 post in and making another email keep it up. You do not bother me.

Applebitch you will see what it is like.

Youth is wasted on the young. Go do something with your lives. geekfaggs Get a real job. Find your real father. He is probably in jail or the welfare line.
He obviously never taught you how to tie your shoes. Yet alone make change for a dollar.
FO

Username: Ricocossan

Post; 1144

Post Number: 3
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1242
Post number 3?

You are such an idiot

All the Ecoustics community Knows that you derelicts come to disrupt.your silly games are over and there is nothing more you can do but hit the Kbox site.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us