Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

FBI-Washington Field Office
601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535

Phone: 206-666-5137

DATE: 05/30/2009

ATTENTION: Fund Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE FBI FOREIGN REMITTANCE/TELEGRAPHIC DEPT.:

It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning FUND was about being

transferred to an unknown account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by

someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to

have the FUND moved to the account specified below:

SOUTHWESTERN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
WESCORP 924 OVERLAND COURT
SAN DIMAS, CA 91772. USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 322079133
ABA/ROUTING NUMBER: 1220-41-21-9
SHARETYPE NO.: 25
FINAL CREDIT HABIB FENZI AND CO. (Beneficiary).

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the

supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering

activity in play. The FUND (US$12,000,000.00) was found to be deposited in Bank of

America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account

indicated above. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from

Nigeria to England and now here in Bank of America in USA. These transfers did not

follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.

Consequently, we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or

money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it

cleared of any connection with any of these illegal activities. Be informed that FAILURE

to have this cleared out will attract a JAIL TERM. We will not hesitate to visit the

full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund. There is every indication

that you are involved in this shady deal.

Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND

originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND

as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To

this end, you are to contact Mr. Spencer Lulu of the Anti Graft Department of Economic

and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) Nigeria and have the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL

of TRANSFER (DIST) CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained. Contact him through this direct email

address: antigraftdept@efcc-staffmails.com Note that you have 72hrs to obtain this

crucial Documentation.

This has to be cleared!

You are warned!

Faithfully Yours

Robert S. Mueller 111
FBI Director

601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535
E-MAIL : robertsmueller@fbi-emails.org
Phone: 206-666-5137

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20560

Man these never stop popping up do they?

First off, "Nigeria" is in the spam so the joke should be flashing bright red there.

Second, the F.B.I. is emailing/threatening people now? I thought all they did was read your mail and listen in on your phone calls.

Third, go ahead and contact that Mr. Spencer Lulu. I guarantee the "document" you need to clear your name requires payment of some sort.

Fourth....aw shucks just have another beer lol.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6510
I dont think the FBI uses the word "shady" in a professional email. Just for the hell of it call the number.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 628
^ I wouldn't do that!!!

206-666-5137

It's prolly the devil.

Its a trap don't do it!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 908
LOL those guys are funny, First off that number is phony and the area code is actually from Seattle Washington.... not Washington dc. And he asked you to get a hold of him tru email not call him... Sadly someone is gonna fall for it.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4848
did you post something on CL?

I get like 5-8 of those a day. I dont bother reading them.
And if the FBI wanted something from you, they would just come pick you up and take you in for questioning. They dont mess around with paper trail evidence.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20561
"Sadly someone is gonna fall for it."

Which is why they do it.

The best you can do is waste their time. Make them think you're interested and pull them along as far as you can.

There's a funny story on the "Best of Craigslist" where a woman, or man, can't remember, fooled a scammer into thinking she was falling for his scam. She kept asking him for his info and how she kept screwing up her end. He eventually spent $$ of his own with telagrams and Western Union fees in attempts to "seal" the deal with her. She gave him all bogus bank info and false locations to send the forms that needed to be signed by her. Usually they catch on rather quickly that you're onto them and they hightail it out of there but this one was "hooked" lol. Let me see if I can find it.......................

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20562
The "Best of Craigslist" is an outright riot of funny azz readings!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/stl/1017058283.html

Username: Mskitty

Post Number: 1
I also just got this email today. It is really upsetting to get this crap, when are these foreigners going to realize AMERICANS ARE NOT STUPID! It is the elderly I really worry about like my parents. It can really upset them and any one. I did a search for this email website address and came upon this site where this same leter is at. I feel alot better now. This letter can be scary enough you feel like calling the police.

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535

DATE: 12/07/2009
ATTENTION:
OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE FBI FOREIGN REMITTANCE/TELEGRAPHIC DEPT.:

It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning FUND was about being transferred to an unknown account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the FUND moved to the account specified below:
SOUTHWESTERN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
WESCORP 924 OVERLAND COURT
SAN DIMAS, CA 91772. USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 322079133
ABA/ROUTING NUMBER: 1220-41-21-9
SHARETYPE NO.: 25
FINAL CREDIT HABIB FENZI AND CO. (Beneficiary).

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US100,000) was found to be deposited in Bank of America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account indicated above. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in Bank of America in USA. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.
Consequently, we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it cleared of any connection with any of these illegal activities. Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out will attract a JAIL TERM. We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund. There is every indication that you are involved in this shady deal.
Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, you are to contact Mr.James Parker of the Anti Graft Department of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) Nigeria and have the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL of TRANSFER (DIST) CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained. This is the information below to contact him.

Contact Information.

Name: James Parker
Email: jamesparker@efcc-staffmails.org

Contact him and ask the cost of DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE to enable them release funds to you immediately.

Note that you have 72hrs to obtain this crucial Documentation.
This has to be cleared!

You are warned!

Faithfully Yours
Robert Mueller 111
FBI Director
601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20769

quote:

when are these foreigners going to realize AMERICANS ARE NOT STUPID!

Sadly it's not stupidity that feeds this. Stupid is making a bad decision with a proper education on the subject. What these azzwhipes are feeding off are all the misinformed ppl of the world. The ones who aren't aware of any possible deception. They simply follow the rules like they have all their life.

I read sad stories all the time about 60 year old widowed women paying $1,000's of dollars because she was too afraid of the consequences the scam threatens. Most are too afraid to admit their ignorance when scammed and report it anyway. Some lose their homes and even more.

As for the scammer? They are like bees. They will hunt for nectar even in grassy fields. If it pays off for them even once it's a victory for them. Their power lies in their persistence.

I entertain myself with playing with them.

It's positive stress.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us