Hauntings??

Silver Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 191
ok so my wife and I moved into this house about 3 months ago and once we got settled in we started hearing different noises throughout the house... banging cabinets, footsteps, voices... one of the strangest things that have happened was we have a hall light that BURNED out and the switch was OFF but the light was on...

there are times where my computer just shuts off (its not a virus or a lemon I've had it checked, several times) then my comp restarts its self. I just randomly say "Can you please stop?" and it doesn't happen for another 20 min or so, i think until it gets bored again...

anyone have any experience with this stuff or now how i can tell if this is my imagination or something actually going on??

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3780
Does not exist. Seek professional psychiatric help.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11215
Who you gonna call?

GHOST BUSTERS!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10166
Thanks a lot yanks. Now the ghostbusters song is stuck in my head.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3781

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3592
Interesting. It's probably in your head though...

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
what is the explination for my light then?? i can agree with you on the sounds and all that stuff i guess, but what about the lights??

PIT, ghosts do exist this stuff does actually happen, so instead of saying it doesn't exist how about not say anything at all?? thats what most people do when they don't know

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3596
^Yeah. You have to keep an open mind. My neighbor Nick passed away about 5 years ago. When the new people moved in they were telling us how strange things were happening in the house. Like for instance doing the wash and leaving the wash door open then coming back two seconds later and its shut, noises, lights that were turned on when they were off or the opposite, and some other things. It's weird. It could be a big coincidence and your mind is just playing tricks on you, but maybe not.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1831
what is the explination for my light then?? i can agree with you on the sounds and all that stuff i guess, but what about the lights??

3 way switches?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2499
i believe in ghosts. ghost shows are the sh*t too.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5096
Who is to say ghosts don't exist?

That's right.... nobody. Because no living person really knows for sure.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3783
"PIT, ghosts do exist this stuff does actually happen, so instead of saying it doesn't exist how about not say anything at all?? thats what most people do when they don't know"

Jeez, sorry. Didn't mean to upset you. I wasn't serious I was just kidding around.

Anyways, real talk this time. I suggest finding a friendly ghost (i.e. Casper) to maybe tuck you in at night and keep you safe from teh boogeymenz. Good luck man sounds like some serious sh!t.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20105
Paranormal activity is just that. Something we can't explain. Some choose to blame ghosts some say it's just shadows and "the house settling". Sometimes I can't explain the things that happen around me but I don't panic over it or blame a ghost. Except one time.........

Told this one before. A ways back.

Got a call from my Grandmother a couple of years back. After 10pm or so.

"Hello".

"Paul??!!"

"Yes".

"Pauulll!?"

"Gram is that you?"

"Where are you? I've been sitting waiting for hours!"

Reality check. My Grandmother lives in Pittsburgh, I'm in Jersey. I'm thinking she's off her rocker and having a spell. I'm not supposed to pick her up. I haven't spoken with her in over a year. We continue talking.....

"Gram where are you? What do you mean I'm supposed to pick you up?? Where are you going? Are you by yourself?"

"I'm here at home where I'm supposed to be, waiting on you to pick me up to go to the airport. Where have you been? I'm going to be late!"

Now my head is spinning. I have no clue why my Grandmother thinks that I am picking her up to take her to the airport at 10 pm. We get to talking about my kids (her great grand kids) and I tell her they're fine and sleeping upstairs. 20 minutes later.........

"Ok Gram, what's all this nonsense about you needing to go to the airport and why am I taking you there? You're starting to scare me. What's wrong? I'm in Jersey and can't possibly take you anywhere. Where are you going?"

Fairly long pause. She catches her breathe.

"To see Papap." She blurts out. (My Grandfather). The man I named my username after because of our history together. Things are taken to a different level now because my grandfather passed a year or two before. Now I'm thinking about calling family close to her and having them check up on her. She's in her late 80's and anything could be going through her mind. I'm 300 miles away and helpless.

"Gram, what are you talking about? Where are you meeting Papap?"

"He's in Georgia where he's always been. Now are you coming to pick me up or not? You know how he gets if I'm late."

Paul doesn't know what to say or do at this point. My Grandmother is asking me for a ride to the airport so she can fly to Georgia to see my Grandfather who passed away a year before in a state he's not buried in. What would you do?

"Gram, we need to calm down here. I need to get a hold of Dad (her son) and see if he knows what's going on. Can you hold on while I call him on my cell?

"Billy can't help me, only you can. Why would you call him??"

My father's name is William and only my grandmother was allowed to call him Billy. Something he just got used to.

"Well let me call Aunt Doris." (Her daughter), who lives a couple of blocks away.

"Who's Doris?" She stammers.

She's getting really upset now. Paul wants to push the panic button at this point and send in the cavalry. I don't know what she's thinking or what's about to happen and I don't want her wandering off alone at night. Then the pieces start falling into place one by one.

"Doris. You know, your daughter? I need to call her and have her come over to see if you're alright. I can't drive to Pittsburgh tonight. She's right around the corner."

"Why would you drive to Pittsburgh when I live in Delaware?" She says.

"Gram, you called your grandson Paul Larrea in New Jersey right?" I say.

"That's right." She replies.

"To take you to an airport to go see Papap in Georgia?" I say.

"Yes."

"Gram, Papap is dead. He died last year."

"No he didn't! I just spoke with him on the phone not 2 hours ago. What are you talking about??"

I needed clarification at this point.

"Gram what's your full name? Please, just humor me."

"My name is Shirley Larrea. Like it's always been. Why?"

My Grandmother's name is Loraine. I've been on the phone with a woman who had the same accent, dialect and manor isms as my real Grandmother. She was a DEAD ringer for her and I never recognized it. She has a son William who she also calls Billy and a grandson in New jersey with my same first and last name as me. This poor lady was actually trying to reach her grandson who WAS supposed to take her to the airport but never showed up. So she dialed what she thought was her grandson's number but somehow dialed mine by mistake. Her grandson ALSO has kids which is why we both were blinded by the call. 1/2 hour I spent on the phone with a complete stranger thinking my Grandmother was in trouble and losing her mind when it was simply a wrong number. She had me 100% though. Sounded like her dead nuts to the wall.

Too many coincidences? Sounds like it should be. It's a true story though. I was uneasy for two days after that. When I told my father about that night he didn't show any emotion, like he knew something. This past fall he went back to his father's grave site and there in front of his headstone was a postcard from Georgia. Nobody has claimed putting it there. Nobody.

Explain THAT.

Hey thanks for reading.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1098
lol Paul. i remember this story from before somehow..i dunno what u were referring to but ya its pretty crazy.

it could be conincidence...but i for one DO beleive in ghosts/blackmagic

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20108
Yeah there were some developments....

Weird huh?

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
thats crazy Paul.... I actually read the whole thing and damn....

ok the reason why im asking about this stuff is because i got pretty freaked out the other night when i was drunk and my buddy started taking pics and those "Orb" things where in EVERY pic, even in our stale room which has no AC, no MOVEMENT, no FANS or anything to stir up dust or anything like that... and im in 29 palms, a desert so i can't blame that stuff on humidity...

and my wife is gettin REALLY freaked out because of this stuff.. it can't be the house settling down because it was built in like the 60's or so... so the house does have a history...

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11219
Wow Paul. That's wild. What are the chances of that.

But yea, I believe in ghosts and I have seen real pictures with "orbs" in them too in a friends house. It's pretty crazy but I think its the real deal.

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1099
post pix!!!

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3785
wtf are these "orbs" you guys are talking about?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3703
balls of energy that some people believe are spirits manifested. most of these orbs move to quickly to see with the naked eye, that's why they are usually only caught on pictures or video.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3786
"balls of energy that some people believe are spirits manifested. most of these orbs move to quickly to see with the naked eye, that's why they are usually only caught on pictures or video."

LMMFAOSUTIMJPMP

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3705
"TIMJPMP"

You lost me here

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1833
that is crazy paul - that story gave me the shivers

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1100
Pit..please explain LMMFAOSUTIMJPMP...i got lost after LMMFAO..su = shut up? lol

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3787
laughing my mother f@#$ing a@# off so uncontrollably that i might just p!ss my pants.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20116
So obvious.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6462
im working on an english fishing troller from the 60s or 70s and me and the other guy have heard footsteps and doors close several time and looked an no one was around, and we are the only ones on the boat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
i'll take some pics of the obs tonight my wife deleted the pics

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Upload

these aren't the orbs in my house but that gives you an idea

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20122
That's not dust on the lense?

Where's Berny when you need him lol?

He's our photography expert.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
im just giving an example, idk if those are real orbs or not, i was just showing what they look like...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9271
To the OP: Just offer to suck the ghosts d1ck and after you do I'm sure the ghost will leave you in piece until another d1ck sucking is desired. ^_^

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3608
ROFL^

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9272
I used the wrong spelling for "piece", fail!

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3796
Th3C0ckPwn3r^^

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9274
I think I like Th3pwn3rOFDICK better :-)

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1600
orbs are typically explained as around 2 to 3 thing , 1 the obvious ok it's a ghost, 2 dus in the air, 3 the camera uses complex tech to transend fro the photo receptor to and actual imahe , in the process of converting the image can have anomilies. they can look like "orbs" another is "rods" many people clame thier living creaturesthat flutter by so fast we can't see them yet a digital video recorder picks them up. zoooligists an d scientist still claim it's just technology hiccuping around us.
as fo r me i have alot of stories to associate with belief.

a few of my stories.

i taook a photo during the last day of school with a 2 mega pixel kodak camera, took over maybe 600 pictures without issue in the life of it not a blur , just worked fine. so i snap a phto of this girl i was friends with in class and i liked, the entire photo was fine , except her. just her in the photo is a tranlucent gold fire color, very simular to mr smith in matrix revoloutions. her whole body wasalmost a negitive encased in gold color. till this day i can't explain it , the camera took pictures fine after that.

when i was younger lots of stuff happend in my house, my sis was in her room i was in mine, we fought alot and didn't get along much so we were always at each others throats. one night i'm trying to sleep, i hear foot steps from my room going to hers, the odd thing theres a steel folding chair that rattles if u walf by , the chair rattled to. so my sis yells go back to your room or i'm gonna beat the crap out of you. oddly enough it wasn't me i said that's not me, i heard it to , she goes don't eff with me , at that moment the foot steps walked further down the hall where she could tell it wasn't me , at the time she was ranting on it better not be me , the foot steps ran back past my room , the chair rattled and all and we both started screaming for my mom and dad cause we were freaked out.

one day my sis was on the phone and my grandmother was really sick in the hospital , so as shes outside for privacy she heard her named called and swears till this day it was my grandmother, later on we found out at the time that happened my grand mother had passed on.

the night of the day she passed away , the kitched was alive with noise, pots banging , glasses moving around things in the sink being thrown to the floor , tons of commotion for about 2 hours, m father never dared to get out of bed and open his door that leads to the kitchen. to this day he swears it was his mothers ghost upset at a unclean kithen cause she was always a nea freak, my mom wasen't.

i remember when i was 9 and 12 really weird stuff used to happen , like i'd play with legos and one would dissapear , i'd hear voices saying come on give it back , and another saying u think i should ? i'm just having fun, i'd say yea give it back , a min later i'd turn back to where i was just playing and it be right in front of me.

i also seen many figures in my time and shadows.

i have seen wayy to much stuff to ever just deny any of it.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3812
Okay, I don't want to offend anyone, but this is getting ridiculous. None of these examples people have listed are credible evidence to me whatsoever. Not even a little bit. The human mind can be a tricky thing, especially when it's dark, especially when it's quiet, especially when fear, paranoia, or other emotions are involved.

Notice how none of this sh!t ever happens during the day? I guess the ghosties only choose to come out at night? That's how it works in the movies right? LOL

These "orbs" are technological hiccups, like Keith said. Could be the result of a combination of complex factors within the mechanism that can't really be quantified or explained.

Same goes for the noises people hear, people on this forum should know best how complex sound can be in the way it works. You move your sub box around in your car or home audio setup, and you can get very different results. The footsteps out in the hall, the voices calling peoples names, are probably the combination of random sounds caused by wind/vibrations whatever and a little bit of your mind wanting to explain something that shouldn't need explaining.

For a "ghost" to commit these physical acts as a part of this world, it would have to have a physical body of some sort, which could be seen, touched etc.

It's asinine. You guys are telling me that some sort of ghost or spirit can run around in your house, making audible footsteps, turning lights on/off, saying things, even throwing things around... yet we cannot see them or touch them and they don't seem to be able to touch us either (unless you've REALLY lost your mind). It's completely illogical, ridiculous and downright crazy.

The house I live in is over 100 years old, it has every kind of squeaking, creaking, wind-gusting noises you can think of. I have never, since I was a lil kid, thought that any of it was ghost related.

Keith, in the picture you took of your friend at school, I can't even fathom why you would even attribute that to some sort of ghost-related activity???? WTF would your explanation be? Your friend was actually a demon and your camera is a magical ghostoscope? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE F!@#.

How about your camera f@#$ed up and sh!t on that picture, that's why its never done it on any other picture.

Sorry if this post upsets anyone, I don't think any of you are stupid or crazy or anything.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20183
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
ok pit so basically what your saying is because you (your self) can not touch it or see it its not real right? there has been no scientific evidence stating weather or not this stuff exists or not there for you take a stand and say its not right? because nothing prouves it. would about this, your know a normal bee right? just the plain old bumble bee? EVERYTHING science says and EVERY mathmatical formula states that they can not fly... but every day we see them fly right? same with helecopters...

just because nothing has happend to you doesn't mean its not real...

The photo to be honest there are people that have very stong auras and some times they can be seen with a camera and i can honestly say if the person has a very strong aura (like your friend) i can see it, not the color but kind of like a shade around them, like the light is being distorted by something... idc what you say about this pit because your just going to say its the shade from a tree or something, or im insain but im not.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3814
Got proofreading?

quote:

would about this, your know a normal bee right? just the plain old bumble bee? EVERYTHING science says and EVERY mathmatical formula states that they can not fly... but every day we see them fly right?

Googled...

quote:

It is true that the aerodynamic mechanisms that insects use to dart about in the air are different in some significant ways than the mechanisms that birds and airplanes use to flit (in the case of sparrows and finches), or lumber (in the case of big cargo planes and human powered gossamer albatrosses), or soar (hawks and buzzards), or dart (humming birds), through the air. It is also true that scientists and engineers have only in recent years begun to understand the very complicated mechanisms of insect aerodynamics. The basics are better understood now, and more is being learned, but it is still not fully understood. However, not understanding all the details of how something works doesn't mean the explanation must be magic.

Thank you for helping me clarify my argument even more. The same applies for the existence of ghosts/spirits.

I am a very open-minded person (despite what some may think due to my opinions in this thread). I don't believe ghosts can't exist. I believe they can't exist in the capacity that people seem to believe that they do, and I believe the evidence/experience people THINK they have with them, is entirely, 100% bogus.

There is no more compelling evidence indicating ghosts being responsible for your experiences than there is evidence that the FBI is responsible. But the latter probably sounds ridiculous to you right?

You can't prove to me that unicorns don't exist, you can't prove to me that dragons don't exist, you can't prove to me that I won't sprout wings and fly later today... But that doesn't make it reasonable to believe in these possibilities.

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
lets agree to disagree, your not an open minded person because in EVERY post you put up your saying this can't happen, and in one post (maybe a couple) you call people basically ret@rded for believing this stuff... like I said before just because you haven't had any of this stuff happen to you doesn't mean its not real.

the animals you can't prove your right because we discover a new type like every day and still have MILLIONS more to discover so maybe we will find them maybe not... how ever I can say do to logic and simple process of elimination I can prove you wont sprout wings and fly away (how can he do this???) well, NEVER in ALL of man kind has this happened, and the chance that it will happen to someone, today, is so miniscule that you can't even put it into a ratio

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 855
"lets agree to disagree, your not an open minded person because in EVERY post you put up your saying this can't happen, and in one post (maybe a couple) you call people basically ret@rded for believing this stuff... like I said before just because you haven't had any of this stuff happen to you doesn't mean its not real."

i will have to agree with you^^^

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1602
Keith, in the picture you took of your friend at school, I can't even fathom why you would even attribute that to some sort of ghost-related activity???? WTF would your explanation be? Your friend was actually a demon and your camera is a magical ghostoscope? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE F!@#.

How about your camera f@#$ed up and sh!t on that picture, that's why its never done it on any other picture.

Sorry if this post upsets anyone, I don't think any of you are stupid or crazy or anything

pit calm down i did not say it was a ghost i was explaing how eird dstuff has happenedi can't explain btw all but the foot steps thing was during the day , i'm just saying weird stuff has happened inever said it was all ghots, just personal experiences with things that are very weird. in the end my conclusion is not everything attributes to a ghost , ur pc could be failing due to 3 things , bad ram, that can cause all sorts of hell causeing the computer to randomly restart , in very rare cases even shut off, over heating is the next reason it could be and lastly the power supply could be going , actually i'll go one more , you could have installed a ne graphics card and beover taxing your power supplly, lights burning out while off or turned on while switch i off , lets face the facts that we haveseen with ghosts in reality shows lik e ghosts hunters. no ghost can keep a light lit forever, maybe flicker but it can't keep it on , from what they state a ghost requires a ton of energy to pull off a ability to manifest something into a physical form , as was stated it could simply be a 3 way switch my father had to take out and put in 3 of them him and my uncle electrician took weeks and weeks to make it all function correctly. when my friend mike moved into a new appt his porch light was aired to a 3 way , u flip it on off twice it seem normal , the third time u could turn it off and the light would stay on. my 3 way upstairs in my room has a odd way where if i dflick the switch and it gets stuck in the middle all my switches go dead till that one switch is fixed. light bublbs blowing happens , depends on the watt bulb , the location , the atmosphere it's in and if its alll fromthe same pack , could be a manufacture defect, or u could have power surges blowing them. that's the real take on things.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3815

quote:

lets agree to disagree

I'm fine with that, wasn't expecting to change your opinion.

quote:

your not an open minded person because in EVERY post you put up your saying this can't happen, and in one post (maybe a couple) you call people basically ret@rded for believing this stuff

Lol, yeah I'm not open minded... tell that to all the right wingers I p!ss off to the point they call me a tree-hugging hippie!

If I offended you, that wasn't my intention. I don't think anyone here is "retarded". I may however think some of your opinions or beliefs are ridiculous, but I don't respect you any less as a person, different strokes for different folks.

I didn't say any of your experiences didn't happen. I'm simply saying that you choose to believe they are related to some sort of haunting or ghost activity, and I choose to believe they aren't.

quote:

like I said before just because you haven't had any of this stuff happen to you doesn't mean its not real.

We disagree on that as well. Again, I think the same stuff has happened to myself, and everyone. And AGAIN, you choose to believe ghosts are responsible, I choose to believe it's our minds playing tricks on us, technology acting inexplicably, etc.

quote:

the animals you can't prove your right because we discover a new type like every day and still have MILLIONS more to discover so maybe we will find them maybe not.

I'm pretty sure that's what I just said...

quote:

how ever I can say do to logic and simple process of elimination I can prove you wont sprout wings and fly away (how can he do this???) well, NEVER in ALL of man kind has this happened, and the chance that it will happen to someone, today, is so miniscule that you can't even put it into a ratio

Don't you think you're trying to have your cake and eat it too a bit here? Everything about your alleged experiences with ghosts and whatnot defies logic and physics (fine if that's what you believe)... yet you attempt to take a very logical approach to arguing that a person couldn't defy those same laws.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1603
man i gotta proof read , but still haven't slept yet.

pit calm down i did not say it was a ghost i was explaing how weird stuff has happened i can't explain. btw all but the foot steps thing was during the day, i'm just saying weird stuff has happened i never said it was all ghosts, just personal experiences with things that are very weird. in the end my conclusion is not everything attributes to a ghost , ur pc could be failing due to 3 things , bad ram, that can cause all sorts of hell causeing the computer to randomly restart , in very rare cases even shut off, over heating is the next reason it could be and lastly the power supply could be going , actually i'll go one more , you could have installed a new graphics card and be over taxing your power supplly, lights burning out while off or turned on while switch is off. lets face the facts that we have seen with ghosts in reality shows, like ghosts hunters. no ghost can keep a light lit forever, maybe flicker but it can't keep it on , from what they state a ghost requires a ton of energy to pull off a ability to manifest something into a physical form , as was stated it could simply be a 3 way switch. my father had to take out and put in 3 of them, him and my uncle electrician took weeks and weeks to make it all function correctly. when my friend mike moved into a new appt his porch light was wired to a 3 way , u flip it on off twice it seems normal. the third time u could turn it off and the light would stay on. my 3 way upstairs in my room has a odd way where if i'd flick the switch and it gets stuck in the middle all my switches go dead till that one switch is fixed. light bulbs blowing happens , depends on the watts of the bulb , the location , the atmosphere it's in and if its all from the same pack , could be a manufacture defect. u could have power surges blowing them. that's the real take on things.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10436
i believe in the power of the mind. which is the most potent thing that man doesn't have control over.

that^^^^ right there explains your ghosts. its all in your head. i personally don't believe in ghosts, but if i started thinking about them in a basement, house, cemetery, etc....my mind runs flucking wild. that is my explanation of the whole situation. it is how your mind perceives things.:-)

you believe in ghosts b/c what you see is real to you, your mind manifests these things onto your senses based on what your brain chooses to interpret and manipulate from your senses. :-)

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3817
**Applauds Heartily**

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20188
I wanna be a ghost. Just not right now.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3664
Damn. Too much reading in this thread lol.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4748
My house...
First bought it and started to redo it.
1. My friend was hit by another car and totaled his truck after leaving here.
2. Another friend was hit be a car and dragged 20-30 feet after leaving here.
3. My brother says he was "pushed" while working on a stairway, and put his hand thru a window and spranged his ankle.

I put it down to my friends are clumsy drunks.

Also I worked with a women who lived here before me. Her roommate died in my house.
Yea, ppl die everyday. Big deal.

My wife thinks there is a ghost named "george" who lives here.

I think she says that to explain why my stuff is moved/lost or missing.

(also just to mess with her, I painted some crazy devil triangle thing on a floor under some rug we gonna rip out. So when we did rip it out, it revealed the devils circle thing and freaked her out)

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4749
Ghost related material..

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20190
Google the famous 3 men and a baby ghost video. You will see a boy in a window that they CLAIM was never there during filming. Looks like a cardboard cut out but was never there before. Old story was the boy was shot in that room years ago. Very old story I'm sure changed over time. Shoot here it is...towards the end.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3676
^Yeah I've see that before. I dunno if I can believe it though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us