R.I.P. Justin Armstrong

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3235
I just got back from the funeral of one of my good friends, Justin. He was 21 and a great guy. I had hung out with him 2 days before he passed and things were like always. Sitting around talking and drinking a few beers. Little did we know that the same thing, we were doing, was going to lead to his death 2 days later.
He was at his girlfriends house Thursday night and from what she said, he was way too drunk but insisted on going home. He hopped in his truck early Friday morning and headed home. All we know is, he ran off a bridge, hit a tree at the bottom, pinning him in his truck which caught on fire. When the paramedics and firefighter got there they knew if he was still in it, he was dead.
Sure enough, me and 100+ other people met this morning to celebrate the life of our good friend Justin Armstrong.

The main reason I threw that one out there is, please don't drink and drive. I will have a few beers and drive but I see too many people that leave parties WAY too drunk but wont let someone else drive them.
I know so many people that would have drove him home because Ive seen it done before, Ive done it before and had it done for me before. I would rather spend the extra 20 mins to give him a ride than spend those 2 hours at the funeral home.
Again, please dont drink and drive and please be willing to give a friend a ride or keep him/her from drinking too much or at all. Even if you go 30 mins out of your way, its worth it just so you know they'll be at the next party you have.

R.I.P. Bradley Justin Armstrong
May 1, 1987-February 27, 2009

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 425
My condolences man, I know the feeling. I have lost two close friends for the exact same reason.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19974
Truly sorry man.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4655
Sorry for the loss of your friend. He looked like a nice guy.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3239
Yeah. He was great and I know he doesnt want us down here sad. He liked to party but he knew how to keep it under control. He worked 40 hours a week and never had a problem with anyone that I knew of. He was great. I just hope hearing stories like that might make someone change their mind about drinking and driving.
Its not he same till you have to bury your own friend but maybe a story will change someones mind

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4658
was he the dude sleeping when you made your box and painted stuff on him? That was funny.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6444
At least he didnt hurt someone else too. Best of luck stuff like that sucks.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3240
na, Im on the way to the pool hall with the guy that I pwned that night.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1756
very sorry to hear that andrew. it would be very hard to lose someone so close. my prayers are with his family and friends.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11167
Truly sorry to hear Capps. HIs family and friends will be in my prayers tonight man.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3244
thanks guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us