Talk About Lucky...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4916
Saw this over on CL and thought I would repost here because this is the worst front end damage I have ever seen. He had to have been doing 80+, but he doesn't remember anything so we will never know. Dude had an Angel in his car that night for real.
As the great Ronnie Van Zant sang: "Whiskey bottles, brand new cars, oak tree you're in my way".

Here is my story...

I was in a car accident August 3rd. I don't know what happened exactly. I woke up in the ICU at the hospital. I broke my hip, so I can't walk nor drive right now. I also broke my right arm and wrist and 4 ribs. I broke my arm above the elbow. When I woke up they told me they put a steal rod in there. (this is the first time I've broken any bone) They also told me I had some serious bleeding in my brain. I'm glad I recovered from that without surgery.

The worst part, my 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring was totaled. I still haven't seen my car with my own two eyes but my insurance agent sent me some pictures of it and wow....I don't know how I survived. They say I hit a tree head on. I was out of town for a wedding, in some tiny town, Plymouth, Indiana. I guess I was driving on a small road in between corn fields. You know, the type of roads with no lights, not even with reflectors on the road. There was a curve in the road, a tree and me.

I'm still trying to put this all together but some farmer heard a noise, and at 2am decided to drive around and figure out what that noise was. He found me about 45 mins after the accident. He didn't have a cell phone and it was a 20 mins drive back to his farm to call 911. 20 mins there, 20 mins back...he said I looked like I was going to die and he didn't want me to die alone so he stayed there with me. Then another farmer happened to drive by. He had a cell phone and he called 911. Paramedics and fire fighters pulled me out of my car and took me to a nearby hospital. I was so bad they couldn't treat me. They had to called a helicopter and fly me to a bigger hospital. Like I said, I don't remember any of this, I just remember waking up some days later in the ER. Also, turns out the farmer that found me, is also a priest. I guess someone was looking out for me for night.

Well as soon as I can, I'll try to put the pictures of my car on here.

The only good thing of all this, time for a new car. And like I had told some of the other guys, I was going to trade in my 300 Touring for a 300 SRT8. So time for that SRT8.

Well, first I have to start walking again.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9207
wow i've seen 1 or 2 wrecks worse but yea that is pretty bad

oh and skynyrd ftw. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 227
Dayyum... Dude was lucky as hell. He definitely had someone looking out for him that night. Reminds me of a saying I heard a long time ago. "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly." Apparently his can fly pretty darn fast.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19336
Wooooow.Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14548
dude said :

:::::::The worst part, my 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring was totaled::::::

WTF u have so many broken bones & cud have died yet ur sorry 4 ur car being damaged

not to hijack this thread but :

here r pix of a fellow forum member in my country who got into a accident while returning home around 4am after partying all night

its a 1998 mitsubishi lancer shaped like this 1
text/htmlUpload
AAAA .htm (1.1 k)

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

this night 6\12\08 he was with me & a few others celebrating my birthday at a pool hall & after i left he remained for a while & then went to some other party & dropped his GF home & was heading to his house ...he fell asleep at the wheel & ran into the back of a minibus

lucky facker only got some bumps & bruises , nothing major happened to him but look at his car & u wud think some1 died in it , just look at how the engine cover was ripped open .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14549
this is like the original shape of that car ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14550
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9072
If you call getting into an accident lucky then there's something wrong with you haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us