Anyone seen a spider like this?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1467
I took this picture yesterday. I've never seen one like it before. I couldn't really find any good info on it either.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2241
That is one nasty looking b!tch sh!t just gave me the goosebumps just lookin at it that thing would have me screaming like a school girl

Silver Member
Username: Cd5honda96

OR United States

Post Number: 111
That thing is freaking awesome!!!
I bet if you picked that up and threw it at someone it's a$s would stab them in the face! Hope you didn't kill it.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1468
It's not even that big, just freaky looking. It's only about a half inch long.

Upload
Upload

Only thing I found out about it is it's called a "spiny belly spider". It does have another spine on it's belly. I couldn't get a good picture of that though.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1469
Here's a zoomed in pic of the other pic.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1948
WD-40 + lighter.

Flame throw that b!tch

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2548
Damn that's a scary looking spider...Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6333
looks sorta like a crab spider

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4192
cool.
Theres a lot of insects and stuff that are being transported around the world that are not naturaly found in the the new areas. Some say it will cause havoc on domestic insect world wide. The honey bee is in decline due to a pest or a deisese, they are not sure, but it will take a toll on world food supply regardless. Ive encounctered a few insects this year myself that ive never seen before. who knows, maybe one of these imported bugs will carry an illness and wipe out half the US.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8599
I found a black widow the other day and I was sure to kill it before it killed me or someone nearby(this was at a family party with kids).

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10201
"That is one nasty looking b!tch sh!t just gave me the goosebumps just lookin at it that thing would have me screaming like a school girl"

Thats cause you're a little b1tch Ray :-)

I'd probably do the sameUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17831
About 1/8th the way down. Cool/freakish looking.

http://mdc.mo.gov/nathis/arthopo/mospider/kinds.htm

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4482
If that spider got on me I would scream and flail my arms like a 6 year old girl. Seriously. Spiders are fücking wicked. It's pretty funny that I would be so scared of something that weighs less than a gram, but I am. It's like instinct or something.

One time I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an inch round black widow sitting on my forearm. I was like wtf do I do? So I just moved lighting fast and smashed it right where it was. One of my buddies is an insect freak and he told me that I was super lucky because widows are known to give one final "fatal blow" when they know they are going to die. Even when they are squished, and they are quick too, they can get you in a split second. But I have fast hands, so I guess I beat it that time. Scared the livin' bejeezus out of me

Another time I was sitting in this chair when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something. It was a huge black widow and it ran, and I mean ran, from one side of the room to the other. I would say it covered 15 feet in like 3 seconds. Those things can move man. If they were vicious they could chase you down and get medieval on your neck. That would suck. And oh yeah... Ray got pwned.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8601
"I found a black widow the other day and I was sure to kill it before it killed me or someone nearby(this was at a family party with kids)."

"Discomfort can last several days and may be relieved through medical treatment. It is unusual for a widow bite to cause death."

Semi-pwned.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2244
i didn't get PWNED i'm just being honest anyone who says they wouldn't freak out if they had a spider like that on them is either a liar or Chuck Norris

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17833
I hate spiders as well. I also hate bees. That comes from being a roofer. Nothing sucks worse than being on a ladder 30 feet up when you pizz off a bunch of wasps. You can't run and they sting on contact, and can keep stinging!

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1470
I'm not scared of spiders at all, I just want to know if I should be scared of these. I know that all spiders are poisonous, but nothing I've seen says how poisonous they are.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6115
i was gonna post what you did rob. black widows normally don't dish out "fatal blows"

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14118
ooooh that mofo looks like a creepy creature from a horror movie ....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4485
By "fatal blow" I meant all the poison they have left. Rob was the one that said they kill.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us