Father's Day

Bronze Member
Username: Flyingleaf

Post Number: 16
Hey, father's day is coming, what will you do for your father? I have read an interesting article about Father's Day, including it's history and things you can do for your father at that day.

http://www.freshbite.info/fnews_1213061638_10161.htm

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3261
My Dad is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for so I've really been struggling with this.

I was thinking of getting him a new computer chair. The one he has now he got for free, used, and it's dirty and makes creaky noises when you turn it or lean back. Maybe a nice smooth leather one.

Also he's been itching to go hit some golf balls. It's been way too long since the last time we went to the driving range so I think he'd enjoy it if i took him to a hit a bucket or two....if his back is having a good day that is :-)

C'mon guys i wanna hear other ideas or gifts you're giving.

Gold Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 1230
Beer.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17044
Actually my father just recently retired due to health reasons. His operation went well and won't need chemo. He had a tumor removed from his bladder and has had heart problems. He's doing better.

Since he loves to f@rt around and will have loads of time now we pitched in and got him a metal detector. He's wanted one for years and now he can go to the beach/backyard/parks and fill up some of his time searching for coins and such.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us