Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict -PS3-

Post Number: 2490
anybody else have them? i do...

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1632
I have had a few before. It's odd because sometimes during the dream I know whats going to happen since I've had the dream before, but afterwards I cant remember if I've had the same dream before, or if I was only dreaming that I had that dream before.

So your dreams have a point, or are they pointless?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict -PS3-

Post Number: 2491
see i only have one that happens every now and then. don't ask me why, i'm very confused as well, but i have dreams that i lose teeth. lol. they aren't the same dream over and over, but the same thing happens. its like i wiggle it, and just pull it out... f*cked up

pretty sure they're pointless. i dream some weird sh!t sometimes lol i can't even really get into detail.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4053
The most common interpretation of this dream is self-consciousness. In society beauty plays a big role therefore we are somewhat self-conscious. In other words we care about what other people think about our physical appearance. Our teeth play a big role in this because that is what many people are self-conscious about. So many guidelines to maintain our teeth clean that in our dreams the easiest interpretation of our self-consciousness comes from our teeth. So when you dream about your teeth falling out this could very well mean that you are self-conscious about your looks.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 2941
Not so much on the topic of teeth (which is a fucked up movie btw), re-occuring dreams are supposed to represent some type of obstacle or challenge you are or have experienced in you're life that you haven't gotten over yet. i.e. self-consciousness.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9781
I have the same dream about 3-4 times a year. Short run of the so called dream is me running from the cops....Not really sure why I am or any other details.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16928
Mine is running in the halls of my old high school late for class. I get to my locker and forget my combo. Then the bell rings.

I have that dream a couple times a year.

I didn't appreciate the dreams' message until later in life when I wish the only things I had to worry about were tests and getting to class on time.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5985
i love them.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3245
Swinging on the big kids swing set when i was in like first grade. Cookie monster is swinging on the swing next to me and for some reason we are competing to swing higher than one another. I'm scared and unsure but I keep going. Soon enough we get so high that i'm terrified and i'm losing control, the swing's chains are twisting and i'm too high off the ground. I struggle to hold on but eventually fly off at the top and as i'm hitting the ground i wake up.

seriously.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16929
Sounds gAy but I used to keep a dream journal. Got into the habit after psych classes. After waking up from a dream I would write down all the details I could remember. I'm telling you everyone is surprised at how much they actually dream at night. Then you can track your dreams as they blossom from life's events. Cool stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 2945
^the key to lucid dreaming. wish I had the drive to develop the ability.

Silver Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 106
Upload

Eating cheese in most cases will manifest a dream. So if you eat cheese before going to sleep chances are you'll have a dream.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4022
when i get real sick, I sometimes have a dream of being at a beach, trying to fill a shopping cart with sand. Everytime i put some in, it just sifts out the bottom.

One of these days, Im just gonna bury the thing. Stupid cart.

I believe it means, everything we do in life is fruitile, cuase were all gonna die, and any accomplishments we achive will be washed away with the tides of time.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3866
Thats deep marc.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17004
"I believe it means, everything we do in life is fruitile, cuase were all gonna die, and any accomplishments we achive will be washed away with the tides of time."

That's a sad way to look at life Marc. I understand though. Sometimes I wonder why I stress myself out over work when it doesn't change anything. 30 years from now when I'm leaving this world though I'd rather think to myself I made a difference in someone's life. It's the only way to really live forever. I'll teach my son everything I pulled from my father and his father, then let him develop into his own version of all of us.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us