Antilla Tower - $2 Billion Home

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3929
Forbes Magazine has revealed that the 27-story sky scraper being built by billionaire Mukesh Ambani in Mumbai will be the world's costliest home, with a price tag nearing two billion dollars. The head of Reliance Industries, a oil and petrochemicals giant, Mukesh Ambani was recently ranked the fifth richest person in the world by Forbes Magazine in its annual list of world's wealthiest billionaires. Mukesh Ambani holds a net worth of 43 billion dollars, according to the magazine.

The 550 feet high and 4,000,000 square feet interior space house has been designed after consultation with architecture firms Perkins and Will & Hirsch Bedner Associates based in Dallas and Los Angeles. The $ 2 billion house named 'Antilla' is however also based on Vaastu. What is interesting to note about the future home of Mukesh Ambani and wife Nita Ambani along with their three children is that no floors in their home are alike. Each floor has a different layout, material and design.

The 27 story future residence of the Reliance Industries head has six story parking spaces alone. Atop the parking lot begins the living space with nine elevators in their lobby. The house also boasts of a silver colored railing large ballroom with 80 percent of its ceiling covered with crystal chandeliers. The top floors of Antilla, where the Ambanis plan to play host to business guests, offer a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea. The house also boasts of four storey open garden to breathe and enjoy fresh air in a densely populated Mumbai city.

Lets take a look at the break down of the floors. Floors? The sodding building has 27 of 'em.
6 Floors for parking - The family has a fleet of 168 cars. Heck, decent rental companies don't have that many.
8 Floors for the staff. There are 600 domestic help on the payroll - for a family of five.
1 Floor is to house a 50 seat movie theatre. I'm sure they'd have their own pop corn machine.
2 Floors for Health, Fitness and 1 Olympic Size Swimming pool
2 Floors for Guests. Please invite me over..
1 Floor for emergency. I guess this is the nuclear bunker
4 Floors of living space.
3 Floors of Terraced Gardens for relaxation.
Helipads - 3 and a Air Traffic Control room

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3889
"for a family of five."

Sure, But once they move in there will be like 30,000 living in there.

It must be nice to be that rich.
If I had 30 billion, I would buy a ghia pet for every room in my house, then spend the rest foolishly.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16438
"There are 600 domestic help on the payroll - for a family of five."

Seems to me some don't know how to wipe their own azz.

Words of wisdom by yours truly. Only those who truly earn their money, spend it accordingly. If you need/want 600 ppl tending to 5, something is fucked up here.

BTW, the price of gas is still going up and won't stop anytime soon.

Have a nice looksee at where it's going.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us