A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16280
Happy b-day man.

Wish I had 21 back.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1159
haha i took it easy i had sangeria a few glasses at dinner with family came home played rock band, went over sisters had cake with family home and now gfs coming over i call it a alright, 21.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3128
That sounds awesome man. Quality family time, few drinks but nothing ridiculous, and then maybe a little "happy birthday" from the girlfriend

out of curiosity, didn't you have a big break up with your gf recently? are you back with her, or is this a new girl?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1163
::puts head down:: back with her. lol but yes i did it was my 2nd breakup with her. i know its not healthy because she seemed like she was lost without me doing stupid stuff and so on and pretty much beggin me here and there to get back together. finally after like 2 months things cooled off a bit. we had a chance to acctually talk, so as long as she keeps up her end on acctually being mutual and not just using me, we should be alright. the funny thing on family to , its rare we ever get along so it was kind of nice to all meet up and have dinner it's been like 2 years since that ever happened. the best gift i could get comes tonight, i been wanting grand theft auto and i found out thier doing a mid night launch at the store i ordered at so i'm pretty happy.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20597
congrats keith.

Upload

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1165
thanks chad and everyone else !

Silver Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 230
Can I be the crazy canadian guy here and mention that in Canada, we can legally drink smoke, gamble and vote all at 19? And in many provinces, at 18! And to be even more annoying, some countries do not follow a age, throughout Europe and the Carabian, you can get a drink as soon as you can pay for it :-) (makes for great vacations, ahhh memories)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15582
I wasn't aware of that current Canadian law allowing 18-19 yr olds to drink, smoke, gamble and vote..(I'm in US)

Thats cool, as it should be, since U can go to war and die at 18..IMO, if U are old enough to go to war, be drafted, and serve your country in the military, then ALL rights should be provided to you!

The US was legal age of 18, at one time, in the early 1970's, was in place for ALL..until some strong lobby groups like MADD etc reversed that back to 21..

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15583
Also , if the US, thinks at 18, U are responsible enough to vote for the President of the United States of America, then the US lawmakers should have enough common sense to presume you are responsible enough to consume alcohol, smoke, gamble, and make rational decisions..

The present US laws are contradictory in many ways...

BTW...I am no 18 yr old kid, whining cause I can't drink, smoke or gamble...I have been well over 21 for many years now...beleive me!...LOL

Personally I think MANY 18 yr olds are immature and irresponsible, but that could be said about many 35-65 yr olds too!..so I base my opinions on the military participation and right to vote acts allowed (sometimes demanded in a military draft) to 18 yr olds.

Silver Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 237
I agree 21 is pretty steep. I find a drinking age that steep does more damage than good. Because students (highschool and college) can't drink in a bar, they are forced to drink in privated, which cases alecholism, and binge drinking. It does far more social damage than legal youth drinking. The best sytem I have seem is in parts of the UK where min age is 16. This works very well because it teaches responsible drinking at a young age. It stops expermenting and lowers the amount of youth drinking them selfs to death. And that is only 1 benefit of responsible drinking at a early age.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us