Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3784
LOL that's great

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3082
Yeah it's been all over ESPN for a couple days. When the rumors first started the Yankees laughed at it and were saying there's no way someone actually did that. Then when they found out it was true, they were like "oh sh!t we gotta get that outta there!!"

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5365
yeah they had the dude on sportscenter and he sounded like your regular ghey boston fan.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9299
Yea the guy that did is a worthless piece of trash.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16007
Lol.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2377
yanks u gotta see the new park man .. its so nice thusfar

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9309
Ill see her in 2 days. I'll be up there for the Sox/Yanks game on Thursday night. :-)

Haven't seen the stadium since game 3 against Cleveland.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2260
hey yanks. im coming to new yord for a yankees game either late may or early june. im prettty pumped for it.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9313
Nice dude. Let me know what day you are going. I have tickets to about 20 games over the summer so I might be going to that game too lol.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6192
thats funny

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15396
Ya got to love that Sox fan construction guy, no matter what team ya like...that took balls, true loyalty to his team at any expense, and its funny too!..I respect the dude..

BTW...I would respect him if it was a yanks fan doing it at a new Sox park too...so forget the team crap...ya got to love the guy!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5375
nah i do respect him. that was ballsy. then he called out steinbrenner and posada, lmao.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4273
thats sox fans for you i would have done it. Yankees suk...........

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20298
quick question. what does it mean when they say a rubber match? cause the other day the announcers were saying the red sox and the yankees are getting ready for their rubber match.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3087
The "rubber match" is the matchup that will break a tie. The term is most commonly used in combat sports. If the same two boxers or MMA fighters fight each other twice and each wins once, the third fight is the "rubber match".

The Sox and Yanks were probably tied 1 win a piece going to the third game of a series.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20302
thanks man. you are the best.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4286
"The Sox and Yanks were probably tied 1 win a piece going to the third game of a series"

not saying you were wrong just if you wanted to know the sox won 2 games and the yanks won 1 game so it was going into the 4th game for them together this season.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3089
"not saying you were wrong just if you wanted to know the sox won 2 games and the yanks won 1 game so it was going into the 4th game for them together this season."

I wouldn't know. I was just giving an example that applied to baseball. If the announcers did in fact refer to the fourth game as the rubber match, then they were either confused, or unfamiliar with the term.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5387
it was probably talking about that particular series, not the entire season. sox fans... just stop.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1894
Gee, I don't know too much about this curse thing, and how it's supposed to work. But the symbolism here is that the Red Sox will get buried in the new stadium!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15407
I heard they diggin up Jimmy Hoffa from the Meadowlands and moving him to the new stadium...LOL

as far as the Sox go..that construction worker already has yanks players wondering what else may be there to spook them...LOL...and heard Jeter sleeps with the lights on now...hehe

and I heard the Sox fan is visiting Hawaii next, got some vodoo doctor there giving him some pointers, while hustling all the local women, with his Red Sox charm!..haha

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9325
The new stadium is coming along real nicely when I saw it yesterday. Just an updated version of the current Yankee Stadium.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1895
Yankee fans rule the islands! Don't let our Kahunas put a curse on the Red Sox! If they do, it will last a lot longer than the previous one!

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2410
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D120248650648&tr=y&auid=35 82588

(item 120248650648)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15425
Well at least the shirt auction is going to a great Boston backed charity and cause, the Jimmy Fund, Dana Farber Cancer Institute for kids and adults..some good will come out of this, along with the humor..

Ecoustics should donate to the Jimmy Fund, since they make alot of money indirectly from us who attract the sponsors here, who pay the bills and put money into the site pockets..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us