Cung Le vs. Frank Shamrock

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3535
Did anyone else see this?? It was a good damn fight. And any MMA fan should agree with me that they are happy that Frank LOST.

Frank Shamrock was unable to answer the bell for the 4th round and Cung wins by TKO. Cung Le remains undefeated. Cung worked Frank with kicks the whole fight. It was a thing of beauty.

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3536
Cung broke Franks arm with a kick.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3036
you got pm.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7621
Pretty sick fight. I hadn't seen Cung Le for about 8 years. The guy is insane and Frank made a huge mistake by letting it stay a stand up battle. Sure, Frank did rock Cung but at the end of the 3rd round Frank took two insane head kicks and held himself until the bell rang but he was hurt badly. His arm suffered horribly from trying to block the kicks but what did he think would happen? Blocking a very powerful kick with one arm isn't too smart so his arm got destroyed. They said Frank told the doctor that he was done, his arm was broken and he was very dizzy/woozy from the last two head kicks. They showed Frank on the ground and he was in extreme pain. Who wants to see Cung Le Vs. Anderson Silva? I DO! That kind of match just makes you wonder...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19754
cung le ftw!!! azn power.

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3540
pm back pit.

Frank didnt look too happy after Cung caught Franks kick and swept him. Thats Cung Le though. I dont remember what organization Cung was in...K1 maybe? But he is the master of doing that. His kicks are unbelieveable. I loved it when Cung Le kicked out Shamrocks mouth piece and told him to pick it up.

Shamrock made a huge mistake and sticking to his promise to fight Cung's fight. From what I read though, Cung Le is a great wrestler.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7625
Haha, yea Shamrock made a huge mistake. Cung Le was a SanShou fighter.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19782
is frank shamrock younger brother of the great ken shamrock the greatest fighter of all time?

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3542
Yes. But Ken Shamrock is not the best fighter of all time.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19785
yeah he was jesse. have you seen him in wwe?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7630
Chad, please don't ruin the thread with talk about stupid WWE lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19805
ok sorry. lol

so you agree also that ken shamrock wasn't the greatest fighter of all time rob?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7644
Shamrock was GOOD at one time and was owning everyone BUT he was never the greatest fighter of all time haha. He's actually a horrible fighter these days and has lost like 5 in a row I believe. Hell, even the champions in the UFC are probably not the best fighters in the world, there's lots of people that could probably destroy them but they're humble people. If you're wondering what I'm talking about think about some of the monks that exist that seem to have supernatural power and display insane amounts of strength in their own ways. Those people just won't show off by entering in things that are popular such as the UFC.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19811
"If you're wondering what I'm talking about think about some of the monks that exist that seem to have supernatural power and display insane amounts of strength in their own ways."

i only see that in the movies. i didn't know they were real. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us