Athletes

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17050
i was wondering while i am watching the patriots and the chargers game. phillip rivers is hurt but he plays like it doesn't bother him.

anyways, i was wondering, do they give you a shot or something in the locker room to make the pain go away? if they do then up to what kinda medicine are you allowed to inject in to your body?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2786
Cortisone shots. Its a steroid produced naturally by our adrenal glands. It doesn't take the pain away but it reduces the inflammation of the particular affected area, in turn helping reduce the pain. That companied with some Tylenol or Ibuprofen and its probably just enough to get through the game. Though there will still be pain.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12601
Nobody thought it would be this close. Sorry Chad. The Pats are leaning on Maroney for sure.

I'm hoping for a blowout later tonight. Go packs.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3622
he was never hurt that badly, but he just wanted to look like a hero against the pats. he's a tool.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2213
and plus adrenaline.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8027
^^Probably the biggest tool for playing through injury. I've never played through what Rivers did or anything, but I've played through very painful pulled muscles, illnesses, etc and adrenaline alone was enough for me to play through the pain. Can only imagine the adrenaline of playing in front of hundreds of millions of people against a team with a perfect record being a huge underdog.

BTW Chase, Brad tells me your shoulder is doing better? Golfing already man? Congrats bud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us