Foreman Grills

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2491
Who has one? What model is it? What do you like/dislike about it?...

I'm looking to get one, i eat tons of chicken, beef, steak etc. and it's just too time consuming cleaning pans, heating the oven, and firing up the grill all the time.

Went to check out the foreman grill at Target a couple weeks ago while I was xmas shopping, and to my surprise, they had at least 10 different models varying in shape, size and price range!!!

lemme know what you guys recommend, thanks!!

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 975
Get any one. They are awesome. We used to have the huge family size one and it was a beast, cooks meat very well.

I would recommend the interchangable one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2493
I'm looking at the "Next Generation" family sized one. I like that it has removable grill plates that are dishwasher safe, or even if i am gonna clean it by hand it seems like it'd be wayyyyy easier with the removable grill plate.

Other opinions/reviews?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...Zac Davis 4 ...

Post Number: 2539
I never owned one but I used my moms when I went and visited her down in Cali. I loved the thing. Its very convenient and cooks well. Damn.....thats what I should have asked for, for Christmas.......

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12061
I have a smaller "cheapo" version that can handle 4 hamburgers. I think I paid $20 for it. I love it. Dual sided cooking rocks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2496
somehow, I just KNEW Paul Larrea owns a foreman grill. it just seems appropriate:-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12104
Lol, well it's not the name brand version. Just some cheap knock off. Works actually quite well.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14099
Foreman grills FTW. Get the biggest size you can practically use. The removable and dishwasher safe grills are always a plus. I used to have the older model and it was excellent for quick meals on the fly. I have to upgrade to the newest ones now.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5682
one of the things my girl got me one for xmas, havnt had a chance to use it yet though. its the lean + or somehthing like that only like 30 at sears looks great though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2525
well i ended up buying this one.
http://www.foreman-grill.com/store/jumbogrill.php

used it once for some burgers. I was quite happy with the outcome, the burgers went from raw to well done (all the way to the middle) in about 9 minutes, and they were tasty.

Clean up was pretty convenient, took off the removable grill plates and washed them by hand. No build up that was difficult to remove or anything.

I do wish however there was some way of knowing how much fat is coming off the burgers. I mean the tray was like full of nasty fat when they were done, which is good, but i don't really know how much fat i'm eating then because the nutrition facts of the burgers dont account for fat being drained out like that.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14150
Get the 98% lean beef and you won't have to worry about how much fat you are taking in.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5684
http://shopsite.bizland.com/ss8.3/sc/productsearch.cgi

this is the one i got.

what all do you guys cook on yours im just making hot dogs and a burger in a few minutes on it?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7777
Those things are fantastic. I love mine.

Hotdogs, burgers, grilled cheese, etc. You name it, you can cook it on there.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12176
And you don't have to spend $80 to get one.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1604
damn. you love the off brand stuff dont ya paul? haha. nothing wrong with that. Speakin of off brand stuff, I might buy a drill from ya hear soon unless you wanna send me a late christmas present. haha but for real, I'll let you know when and if.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us