Silva vs Liddell Dec 29th

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 593
I have no idea who will win. I'd like to see Liddell dominate the match but for some reason I have a feeling Silva will win, who knows anymore.

I'm beginning to think UFC "sets-up" some of the high profile fights.

Then again Liddell hasnt looked very focused the last few fights.

I'm excited to watch this fight night. Some great match ups.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2467
omfg Zac you damn conspiracy theorist!!! I believe there is absolutely ZERO chance that high profile UFC fights are being fixed.

I don't know that much about Silva as i've always been a UFC guy and haven't seen much Pride and such. But what I know of Chuck tells me he is on his way down, the fight against Jardine was really his chance to bounce back, and he got dominated.

So i'll take Silva.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2510
Man I dunno about this one. Pit, it stuns me that you dont know much about Wanderlei! Silva is a monster...just straight ruthless. Both Silva and Liddell have lost a couple in a row which is crazy in itself......I'm gonna say that Silva wins this fight. He can strike with the best and if he takes Liddell down, its over.

Pit go watch some vids of Wanderlei Sivla on youtube. Guy is an animal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2472
Well i mean i've seen a lot of his most famous fights, but like with Chuck and most UFC guys, i've seen EVERY fight!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2515
Ohhh....lol. I was gonna say....."pit aint never seen Silva get down?". haha

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 596
Yeah I'm with you guys on this one.
I'd like to see Liddell take the fight but I'm thinking Silva will win.
I base that presumption on his last few fights.

The Jackson fight?, could have been... a fluke? ...early stoppage?
Either way, after watching that fight with Jardine...wow, the Liddell we once knew should have beaten him without breaking a sweat.

Chuck's recent interviews haven't entirely convinced me he still has the passion to win.
Remember that transparent killer instinct he had as he'd glared into the opponents faces?, seems to be gone the last few fights. But who am I to say? I don't know him personally, I hope he can find whatever it is that helps him win fights and bring it into the octagon this weekend.

Who knows though, time will tell.

I would have loved to see these two fight eachother 2 years ago!!!!!!

Go Chuck

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13407
Chuck is old outdated trash, and i would say it to his face...I dont understand how he is still a big draw??? I wouldnt pay to watch him get his a.s.s beat..thats stupid...Silva FTW!!

Silva may be the best light heavyweight in the world :-(

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3277
Yeah well Chuck seems overmatched this time and Silva will probably not be denied but all of you have to realize and appreciate what Chuck has done for the sport overall. He has brought it to a level that it had previously not reached and even onto HBO and other TV stations. Win or lose he is still the man and Chauncey...... you wouldn't say anything to his face, sorry brotha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2475
"Chuck is old outdated trash"

against the best fighters in the world, yeah i'm starting to feel that way too.

"and i would say it to his face"

chauncey you could inject him with arsenic, cut off both his hands and feet, have a ten minute head start, and he'd still kill you

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13412
I have been training in jujitsu for the past 2 years..and im a second degree black belt in Wado-ryu.which is jujitsu kinda.....Plus im bigger then him...I think i would give him a run for his money :-)

Oh and Chuck still sux... :p

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 968
Haha, yeah.. right.

Go Chuck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2483
Any1 see UFC All Access: Wanderlei Silva?? Being that Chuck is known for being a little lax with his training, and partying too much, it's hard for me to think Silva won't have a huge advantage. His training for this fight is pretty brutal.

I especially liked the "snorkel" training. They tape up his nasal passages and he wears a snorkel in his mouth so he can't breathe through his nose at all, and the breathing through his mouth is limited. Then with that on he does some crazy circuit training.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2537
I seen that sh!t. That is brutal! And then he jumps into a huge tub of Ice Water!! That was the most intense training I have ever seen when they profile the fighters. I thought the same thing as you Pit, that Silva has a raw advantage after seeing that.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 809
OMG YES PIT, after seeing that I was...in awe.
The training that man is going through....I just can't see anybody beating him right now.

The man is a machine, I mean that in the most literal sense of the word haha.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 814
OOOOOOH MMMMMMMY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

I officially eat my words, CHUCK IS A TRUE BAD AZZ!!!

Holy crap that was the best fight we've ever seen.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1221
Hey. Yeah that was a great fight indeed!

But please post these type of topics in the "TV Shows" forum. It is the appropiate place and more people could be interested about this subject there.

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2487
Decent night i'd say, one fight stood out obviously, Chuck vs. Wanderlei. As soon as Chuck took off his shirt (no h0mo) I was like, "wow, here we go". Cuz you could tell he had gotten back into real shape. His gut had really subsided. Credit to Silva for having a helluva chin, Chuck hit him with some fierce shots, and silva never went down.

St. Pierre DOMINATED Hughes, what a shocker...I can't believe anyone thought Hughes had a legit shot to win this fight.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13434
Honestly it should never go to the judges...it should only be a k.o. thing...or a total of the points..

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 816
Hey nick, not sure if your being a smart azz but that is a good idea. I just posted it over there too ;)

Hey if your ever needing some design ideas for that 9515 give me a call, maybe I can throw a few db's your way :D

608-365-3500

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1223
Zac I was just being a smartazz in a humorous way :p lmao
But sersiously, I'm getting to like everything being in its own section :-) Didn't think I was going to like it at first.

But yeah, Today I'm finishing up a interchangeable slot port box for the 9515. But if it doesn't work out, I'll defintly give ya a call.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 977
You don't fuch with Chuck.

Bronze Member
Username: Zxt

Post Number: 23
I was rooting for Matt but somehow Georges outclassed him. Only 5 seconds to go and he tapped (by telling the referee) how I wish he was able to stand the pain for 5 more seconds.

Georges on the other hand looks unbeatable in his class.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us