HIDs for sale (dealer prices)

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1559
I got HIDs for my truck and love them. I just found out that I can get them at dealer price, which after shipping to me and then back out to you would be AROUND $90. I haven't gotten the final quote from the company yet but it will be very close. My girl paid somewhere close to $210 at a shop for these exact same ones.

Right now I'm just looking to see who would be interested. I can get any color and any size. Headlights or fog lights and in 4300k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k and 12000k colors. If anyone is interested ,post here or shoot me an email at shortysetnies@aol.com
Buying multiple kits will drop the shipping charges on the other sets.

If this doesn't get many hits, Im going to move it to the sub section on Saturday.... Sorry Zach. I'm trying

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1561
any interest at all?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 783
ya im interested...tho how long is this deal gonna stay around?

and for any vehicle right?

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1562
Its until I can get four more people... No time limit and yeah, all I need is your bulb size...

I should mention that this is for low beams ONLY! This is what I have and it is more than plenty and if you read around thats what most people say. I can get hi/lo beams but they will cost about 140 and I would need 5 separate people for that.

Anyone else interested?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5023
Mt truck has sealed beam headlights so I can't get these

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1355
90 bucks? thats freakin cheap.

i might be

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3419
i'd like high lows running and fog lights if you can do possibly do that... ill get you the sizes soon... it's for a 04 yukon denali

Gold Member

Post Number: 3420
i would want 4300 btw...

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1564
The only way I could get you highs and lows is if we had 4 other people interested in them too. If we can find them then yeah, I can do that..

So as of now

1.Skullz
2.Andrizzle and
3.Reece

are interested...

Once I hear back about prices and we get at least one more we can finalize this whole deal. Im going to call the guy tomorrow and see whats up. Anyone else?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2118
for the price, its unbeatable. quality is what i'm worried about though... any info on the product? if its legit you can consider me in

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1570
Yeah I put them in my truck and they are great. The only reason I'm doing the group buy is I want fogs for my truck and if I can get 4 other people to go in, I get my fogs too. I'm not getting a cut of anything I sell, I just want to get my fogs for 100 bucks...

BTW the cost would be 98 bucks SHIPPED. I would like to recoup paypal fees so if you want I would appreciate 100-102 bucks but only 98 is required.

Lets get a list of people who are in FOR SURE and what you want. I can order as soon as we get everyone.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3422
do you got a website we can look at to see them

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2280
^^x2

also, what colors are the different numbers? i kinda want a bluish xenon color but no like gey azz ricer blue if ya know what i mean..

also, would installation be hard. Can i just put them in my 00 cherokee no modification?

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1578
Um, I will have to ask about a website... If you want a little blue, go w/ 10000k. Thats what I have and they look like this:
Upload

As for install, all it took was mounting the ballast in a solid place where it wont jump or slide around:
Upload
Second you plug the adaptor into the wiring harness for your stock headlight (harness=black, adaptor=blue)
Upload
Finally you connect two wires that are supplied with the kit and you are done
Upload

All installs are vehicle specific but I looked at the manual that came with mine and the only major differences I saw were some had to be connected to the battery and grounded... Hope that wouldnt be too hard for some car audio guys.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1583
ttt for anyone else interested.

the website is http://www.vvme.com/

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1039
I just got mine. Shipping from China only took like a week and a half.

Cannot wait to put em in.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1597
tell what you think. I would like to get this group buy going.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1632
Is anyone still interested?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us