Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 925
does it work ima give it a try,heard it works and heard it didnt.let me know

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6300
You only lose water weight and become dehydrated. Do not waste your money on it bro. If you want to cut weight fast just put on some hoodies and wear a garbage bag to keep the heat in. You'll sweat so much that you'll lose weight for sure. Look for "Sauna Suits" in your local sporting goods stores.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5642
hollywood 48hr diet, what is that a 2 day coke binge

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5707
Go on the beer diet :-)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/833113/miracle_beer_diet/

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2404
why do you need to lose a buncha weight so quickly?

Silver Member

Post Number: 927
cant loose it ive been overweight like 5 years having lose havent gained

Silver Member

Post Number: 928
lmao canaan thats crazy

Gold Member

Post Number: 6327
"cant loose it ive been overweight like 5 years having lose havent gained"

You need to get yourself a clean diet and work out regularly. Scrap the weights and start doing cardio and or aerobics.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2409
first things first man if you want to face reality, diets like this "hollywood 48hour w/e" are bullsh!t. Just like diets that say you shouldn't eat any carbs, or fat, or w/e. Carbs and fats should be a part of any healthy diet, including one geared towards weight loss.

First thing you need to start doing is "eating clean" like Rob said. "eating clean" just means eliminating things like fast food, processed foods, refined sugars, fried foods, stuff like that. You can still eat plenty of tasty stuff, you just gotta get creative.

Go to www.bodybuilding.com and become a member immediately. It's an extremely friendly helpful forum with tons of info on nutrition, excercise, weight loss etc.

Good luck man!

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2459
I want to join this gym.

http://www.theantigym.com/

Silver Member

Post Number: 933
i dont need to lose water weight,daggum it... i already ordered the crap with the muscle milk i got,and it doesnt matter how i eat it will not go,i quit dranking cold dranks an only drink water now and not 1 lb came off in like 2 months,i could live on salads and it wont go

Gold Member

Post Number: 2410
"not 1 lb came off in like 2 months,i could live on salads and it wont go"

everyone makes excuses like that. Look bud unless you have a legitimate thyroid condition (and chances are you almost definitely do not) you either aren't being strict with your diet or portions or something.

Firstly get your mind right, let that post be the last time you ever think no matter what you do it doesn't work. And the salads thing is kind of irrelevant. Have you ever looked at the nutrition facts on salad dressings?? They are LOADED with saturated and trans fats unless it's like a vinegarette or something.

Again i highly recommend registering at www.bodybuilding.com if you're serious about losing the weight. The people on the forum will help you figure out your lean body mass and calorie maintenance rate and stuff. It comes down to calories in vs. calories out(exercise and such). if you eat at a caloric defecit you WILL lose weight period. If all you eat is salads, but you eat 3500 calories a day in salads, it's not gonna do sh!t.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2461
HAHA Pit did you go and read from the link I posted? They talk about how there are no excuses and how too many people claim they have a thyroid problem. They hold people accountable and you will get kicked out if you dont put forth a strong effort. They have a board that your name goes on if you are failing and they will throw doughnuts at you.

But back to the topic at hand. It is hard work. I was at 225 and dropped down to 190 last summer. I did by drinking nothing but water and I ate the same stuff that I usually eat, just less of it. But I jogged, did sprints, and jumping jacks, etc. Things that got the heart rate going and worked the cardio. I would do it for about an hour and a half total a day. Then I would do other things that I enjoy like go out and shoot some ball for 30-40 minutes or go in the back and kick a soccer ball across the yard and run after it and juggle it around, you know just stay active.

Silver Member

Post Number: 938
ill go to the link,and i try to get light dressing i know its all fatening

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
the miracle diet stuff i thank just keep u from hungry and gives u some healthy vitamins lol,be the same as starving yourself for 2 days

Silver Member

Post Number: 940
have any of yall ever tried the ab lounges?i was thankign about getting one but i dont wanna waiste the money if they aint worth it,and i am putting in effort,instead of fast food like sonic im eating subway,and replaced high carb beer,with whiskey

Gold Member

Post Number: 2411
"have any of yall ever tried the ab lounges?"

oh noez...I hope you aren't a lost cause Chris, but after that question i don't know lol. If you are overweight, the LAST thing you should be worried about is working your abs!!! Having a lean muscular stomach is wayyyyy more a matter of having a low bodyfat% than it is a matter of doing ab exercises. Everyone has the abs, just most people have fat covering them up. Furthermore, any type of exercise product you see on tv in infomercials and such is ALMOST ALWAYS a waste of time and money. I've used the ab lounge, you can work your abs in the same way and at an even higher intensity if you want, without that piece of equipment.

if you don't mind sharing, what's your height? weight? BF% if you know it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 941
5ft 9 inches tall 200 lbs,dont know about body fat percent

Gold Member

Post Number: 2412
Naledge i did check out the link lol. I am all for not making excuses, although some of what that guy does is really stupid. I see no benefit in blatantly degrading and humiliating people, it might work sometimes to motivate them, but it shouldn't be necessary.

Chris the best piece of advice i could give you man is it just comes down to how bad you want it. people are always looking for the easy way, but there is no magic diet, or piece of equipment, or exercise that will work wonders for you. It takes hard work, determination, and discipline.

I had the opposite sorta problem with my body, when i graduated HS I was 18, 5'9", ~110lbs. I thought no matter what i did or how hard i lifted weights i couldn't achieve the results i wanted. When i joined bodybuilding.com as well as started doing lots of other research on fitness and nutrition, i realized i was doing almost everything wrong as far as working out and my diet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 943
im trying ive always lived on junk food,i mean i dont anymore but the weight still dont wanna go,emarrassing as it is ive always been obeese,i could not taste anythang till i was 5 and had my tonsels taken out,then when i could taste food for the first time i just couldnt stop eating,kindergarten i weighed 105 lbs,

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11828
Chris you CAN do this! It can be harder for those who have been overweight since childhood but yes you can beat this. Don't fall for the gimmicks you see on tv and also on the net. They are out for a paycheck, not your well being.

The funniest one to me is the "stair master".

You pay $80 or more for a piece of plastic and a tape. $80 for something most of us have in our home already? Something that can be replaced with a stool if you dont?

I've read here, from many different ppl, on how they lost the weight. Drink water, lots of it, drop the fast food, do NOT eat b4 going to bed, get active somehow, and remember you are in control, not your body.

Silver Member

Post Number: 945
yes i know ita juat not easy

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2088
^most things worthwhile aren't

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5649
chris definatly go to bodybuilding.com and post their, they are good people with good advice and can help you plan a good eating style and workout plan. but you need to concentrate on cardio not lifing weights or situps for muscle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6342
Yea, just like these guys and I said, you need to get into cardio. I've been a fat kid before so I know that you might THINK it's hard to lose weight but that's what a weak will may lead you to believe. When I was a freshman I weighed 180 pounds at 5' 7'' and it definately wasn't all muscle lol. When I turned 17 I decided I wanted to be lean so I could walk around shirt-less without being embarassed. Well I started working out with extreme intensity almost to the point of throwing up or passing out and I lost 40 pounds in two months. People thought I was doing coke or something of that sort, I don't recommend such hard training but you can do it is what I was getting at. Try eating lots of healthy cereal with skim milk in place of "normal" meals. Also when you eat these salads you probably put a gallon of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on it didn't you? Man, that stuff is so good lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2416
Chris you can't get frustrated or impatient either. Some people will start dropping weight immediately, some people there will be a delay. When you start eating less calories, your body's first reaction is usually to go into like a "protect" mode because it thinks you're starving, so it holds onto the fat at first, because you can't live without fat. So be patient.

"you probably put a gallon of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on it didn't you? Man, that stuff is so good lol."

i swear Rob i could open one of those fu<kers up and just drink it straight...delicious.

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
i never knew that ive been patient,and im continuing to be,im putting together a goood grocery list,cant eat bad food if u dont buy it.i dont buy hidden valley ranch,i like it to much,good stuff

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HEMIKLR

Post Number: 9094
Buy some adderall from someone. Try to get the 25mg XR capsols. If you take one, you will not eat all day. And you will stay awake for quite some time. You should loose around 5 pounds a day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2437
^^disregard that. That is stupid, dangerous, unhealthy, and deadly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2486
^^100% fa sho!

Silver Member

Post Number: 992
logan sound slike crack
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums