Bronze Member
Username: Zxt

Post Number: 13
Found this news clip

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7f_1194813218

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13844
Disgusting!...but not surprised...I believe restaurants to be just as nasty....and I frequent many restaurants and hotels..

underpaid unskilled workers are overworked and not given ample time to do things correctly, cause management and corporations are pushing for quanity, not cleanliness and quality...its all about the $$$$$ once again..

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2335
that's pretty nasty...i think i'll start packing dish soap and a sponge.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13845
and of course some employees are just lazy too...and will take shortcuts...so they can go hide and screw off later...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13846
and I always use the unwrapped plastic cups in the hotels...and my own soap for showers....but the towels and sheets/linens, well thats another story, we're at their mercy..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13847
another thing...bars are the same way...with that cheap "sanitizer" they "dip and dump" the glasses in..thats nasty too...I drink out of the bottles instead, after I wipe the neck down with a napkin..and use a coozie..

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3171
I have probably stayed in more hotels than all of you combined and I have NEVER used anything other than the sealed plastic cups a few times. It is a good idea to bring all your own stuff especially when you are on the road for up to eight months in a stretch like I have been the last ten or so years. Another no-no is using the plastic ice buckets -- most places "sterilize" them and replace the plastic wrapping, if there even is any. Bring a cooler for your water, beers and liquor and fill them up directly from the ice machine. There is a sign on most of them saying not to do this, but in all the years I have done it I have never had someone say anything to me.

I saw a special one time on one of these cable shows where they took an ultra-violet light and checked various different rooms for semen. It was EVERYWHERE in almost every case... on the walls, the bedding, the fridge, the door handles, the sink, even on the ceiling a few times.

One more thing on this subject... you know those mints, pretzels and peanut bowls they put out in bars and hotel lobbies? Tests have found up to forty different types of urine in a single bowl and almost every single test revealed at least a few. NEVER eat anything unwrapped from an open bowl in a public place.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2017
i used to travel a lot when i played hockey in HS. needless to say the team came prepared for each hotel lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
And I thought those known hotel chains like Holiday Inn was different. From now own i will bring my own cups.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2343
"even on the ceiling a few times."

oops, sorry...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Lolz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums