surprise no1 made a thread about it but

who would have thunk this would happen eh after 24 years of marriage

20162212%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20162212,00.html

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11349
Page not found.

I'm suprised ANY celebrity marriage lasts. It's the kiss of death. When Tom Cruise and Nicole got hitched is was a "fantasy" affair. Then he's jumping on Oprah's couch over Katie. They're doomed as well.

And then there's Britney..................

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12545
20162212%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20162212,00.html

ya but if u look at the show u would have sworn they'd be together 4 always & she was very richly pampered too & at her age with 2 grown kids (gotta admit she's quite hot-lol) but WTH would she do that after 24yrs ...guess only she would would know y .....

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12546
damn

i dont know wtf the link keeps doing that even though i copy\paste it directly ....anyway just google it up ....

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11356
Linky still doesn't work for me.

You have to wonder about those spouses of high profile marriages tho. Is it love or a silent agenda.......?

Look at Johnny carson.........

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3155
They are doing it to make it harder for them to be sued by the family of that kid that Nick almost killed in the car wreck. He is going to have to live in a nursing home for the rest of his life and his family wants millions.

Anyways I would still bone Brooke.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5524
hell yeah brooke is a hot:-) but in the show dont they go to like relationship councling or something, i dont know my girlfirend watches it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2300
"the family of that kid that Nick almost killed in the car wreck. He is going to have to live in a nursing home for the rest of his life and his family wants millions."

???????????????? someone fill me in please!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13261
Nick was racing or something with his friend in the car..and they hit something..now the guy is screwed for life...His family wants lots of money because they no the Hogans got it...Thats fu#cked....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2301
couple questions...

1. Was this street racing? or in a controlled racing environment?

2. Are you saying his friend was in the car with him, they hit something, and his friend got fu<ked up? Or they were driving and hit another car, and the person or people in the other car were injured?

I dunno how i didn't hear about this...

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13265
street racing

his friend was in Nicks car and hit like a median or something and he got fu#ked

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3223
nick is a douche bag anyways

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3159
^^ x2. On one of the episodes, Hulk pulls up to the house and Nick is in the driveway working on his ricer with all these boxes of parts around it. Hulk says "what's up?". Nick says "nothin' just putting some new stuff on my car". So Hulk looks in one of the boxes and pulls out a receipt and sees that all the stuff cost close to $4,000. He says "lemme guess, you put all this on my credit card?" Nick just looks down all bummed and says "yeah". He is a spoiled little piece of sh!t who gets whatever he wants and doesn't even act grateful or even ask to buy stuff on his dad's cards.

At least Brooke goes out and tries to make a name for herself and make her own money. She has a cd put and plays live shows and also does modeling. Nick's attempt at doing the same was taking up "drifting", which he can't even do because he is a moron. This latest wreck isn't his first either... he has wrecked at least three cars (two of which weren't even his) and he has multiple tickets for reckless driving and speeding. If this kid (who served in Iraq by the way and made it back safely) end up dying, Nick will do some serious jail time for vehicular manslaughter.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5533
damn that kid really is a fuckup

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2278
The mom denounced street racing after the accident but there is video circulating of here and Brooke street racing.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3233
yeah well hogan should have nick offed

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2290

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12551
''''''They are doing it to make it harder for them to be sued by the family of that kid that Nick almost killed in the car wreck. He is going to have to live in a nursing home for the rest of his life and his family wants millions. ''''

hmmm so im guessing if they got sued the $ would be tied up between the 2 of them in court & the plaintif wont get as much ????....

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3160
Well the way it works is that they have to prove who gave consent to drive that car he was in since he didn't own it. Splitting the two parties responsibily makes this more than twice as hard to pursue. Also, if Hulk gives his wife half of his wealth, the most the kid's family could possibly get is a portion of either half. And it makes the cost of seperate cases prohibitive to a family that doesn't have the cash to fight this the way they need to be able too.

Pretty f!cked thing to do if you think about it. The Hogan's are responsible for taking away someone's son (for all intents and purposes cuz dude is a vegetable) and they are trying to weasle their way out of it with trickery.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2314
With all due respect was the kid who got hurt a hostage in the car? I'm guessing he wasn't. He made the decision to be in the car with Nick and be a part of the racing and such which is a reckless dangerous crime, he decided whether or not to wear his seatbelt (i dunno if he had it on or not).

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3163
^^ This is all true but Nick was legally drunk for an underaged driver and he was speeding. The law doesn't question the motives of the passengers in a case like this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2318
Yeah i mean i don't know the whole story. That's the first anyones mentioned of alcohol being involved too. Any way you look at it it's a tragic situation.

It just seems to me like if you choose to get in the car with a drunk driver, whether you're drunk yourself or not, as far as i'm concerned you have no right to be upset at the driver if they then crash the fu<k outta the car.

And even if Nick hadn't been drunk, if you knowingly choose to drive or be a passenger in a car that is street racing, you're choosing to put your life on the line. Racing and fu<kin around in cars outside of a controlled racing environment is some dumbazz dangerous sh!t IMO

Brad you're right about how the law looks at the case, but IMO those laws may need to be re-examined.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us