What did you guys buy on blackfriday,

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3436
What was the regular price and what did you pay.

I got me a nice leather jacket, dark brown. MSRP was 400, got it for $90. Feels very nice. Doesn't feel cheap.

Also got a pair of timberland boots/shoes for $60 and got another pair for $25. A timberland beanie for $9.

And thats all. I wanted a 30-42in lcd hdtv for my room but I didn't get one. I plan to get a new computer first.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13815
I bought a case of Bud and had peace and quiet while all the neighbors and kids went shopping....LOL

I do my Christmas shopping online and buy various gift cards, cause everytime I bought something in person...its either wrong size, style, color, or never used....but I do like to go to the mall bar and have a few cockails and chuckle, while watching the shoppers yell and scream at merchants, other people, their kids, etc, while listening to the Christmas carols music...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11208
I got ALL my shopping done in a matter of hours online. Half of my stuff has already shipped. Short of my Wii nightmare everything went smooth. I have a couple "hard to buy for" family members and that's what the US mint is for. Annual coin sets and silver dollars gift boxed make excellent gifts for those who have everything. I also buy uncut sheets of currency for the kids. It's something different.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 491
i went to work but had my girl pick me up a 4gb flash drive i think it was 24.99, dunno reg price.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3117
hahahaha my black friday was ridiculous... me and friends drank from 8 am to 4 the next morning... we went shopping at midnight that night and got home around 8 and were like f*ck it... it was epic...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3117
Best deal, was 4 gig sandisk thumb drive. $ 17. (got the last one too) Also got a 2 gig for $7. Still $25 is a good deal for 4 gig. Got GH 2 for PSP for $60, I use the thumbs for my HU. 4 gigs = about 1k of songs. Thats about 100 cd's at my fingertips.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3124
bought some polo button ups and a brooks brothers sweater... half gallon of captain morgan and 1/2 gallon bartons vodka...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3125
oh yeah... button ups normally 65 got em for 35... sweater normally 110 got it for 47... liquor was regular priced :-(

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Rattle your ... Missouri

Post Number: 2687
I bought some electricity and natural gas from the power plant?...or not.. I was asleep all day that day.....oh...and I'm still awake. I better go to sleep...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4165
" I got me a nice leather jacket, dark brown. MSRP was 400, got it for $90. Feels very nice. Doesn't feel cheap. "

Haha what do ya know, I did the same. Mine is black though and was $100.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1922
I got a polaroid 42" 1080p awalmart for 798.
Couple of 2g sd card for 8 each
a toshiba 1.7g laptop for 229 with a printer at bestbuy

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3448
"Haha what do ya know, I did the same. Mine is black though and was $100"

sweet. I didn't even intend to buy a leather jacket. But I like outerwear. Saw a couple of guys walking around the mall with leather jackets and I thought to myself, I should get me one. and bam I got me one. I like it alot :-), looks good with my new tims and beanies.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4199
I actually had been waiting till now to get a really nice leather jacket. Went to 4 different stores at the mall to find the best one....... and JC Penny's had it for $100
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us