My Night.....Must Read

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6640
everything your about to read is true and has not been embelished in any way shape or form....

my night:
my and a couple of my boys went up to grab some food tonite and to catch up with each other cause we're all at different colleges. so we get some food and on the way, the lights at an intersection is out. well on my way home, i take a back route to avoid sitting at a red light, this back route takes me to that intersection that was lightless. pulling up to the light, i was behind a red car. i notice that it looks like the left turn lane is closed and they are pointing everyone in the right turn lane. the car in front of me gets in the left lane so i follow, note that i had to drive around a flare in the road to get in the lane. so im sitting their and a cop walks up to the red car and stops but keeps walking. he walks to my car and says why did you go around the flare? thats gonna get you a ticket, let me see your license and registration. so im pissed as f-ck right now and i see the cop walk in front of the red car and call in my info to get me checked out. he walks past the red car once again and walks back to me and says heres your stuff, put it in reverse and take a right turn and go home. im pumped cause i didnt get a ticket but the problem is a car pulls up on my azz and i cant reverse. so i get in lane next to me which is the lane for traffic coming in the opposite direction. i pull up even with the red car, put my car in reverse but the car behind me pulls behind me and i couldnt go anywhere. so i put my window down to ask the cop what to do. just as i go to ask him, he gets on his radio and says "i have a woman suspect with black hair in a red car with the license plate XXXXXXX and she has just slit her wrists and locked herself in her car, im gonna bash out her window" so at this point im like f-ck me this is crazy. he pulls out his baton and breaks her back window and stars to reach in. she guns it out of there cutting off people. one of the cops there jumps in their car and takes after her. the cop who busted out the window calls for backup and tells them the info again. he notices my window down and looks at me, i ask him "dude, can i make a right in front of the cones and i am very sorry about what just happened bud" he looks at me and just says yea do it. so i do. and on my way home i call my buddy and tell him this crazy azz story. i get 10 miles down the road, yes 10 miles, and i see flashing blue lights. i get closer and see that its the girl and she crashed in the entrance to MY neighborhood. i mean CRASHED, her car got mangled in the woods.

i am freaking the f-ck out right now cause some girl just killed herself 5 feet from me and i saw a cop bust ot a window 3 feet from me.....it may not seem like a big deal to some i guess, but this just freaks me out

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10787
Adrenaline is a powerful rush. You've just experienced it Yanks. You saw a bit of life/death you wish you hadn't, we all eventually do someday.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2033
yankee boy you couldn't make that up if you tried!!!

never know when some crazy sh!ts gonna go down.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2357
wow thats crazy ive been in the same room as some1 when they killed themselves. sad thing bro....

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5386
damn that isnt something you see everyday.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10503
thats a crazy night:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6642
it was wild guys....im trying to find it in the newspaper in my area.....

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2976
Kinda a sureal feeling. Like its all a movie your watching.

Last year I was taking my dog to the emergi vet at like 10:00pm, and I came across a bad single car accident. I was the only one there. A pick up was upside down on a secluded road. It looked like it hit a tree doing 50+. The dude driving was all fucked up inside. I thought he was dead. I called 911 and pryed the door open, his legs streached out of the door and he started to breath. about 5 minutes later the cops. emts came and I left. But it was very sureal...When I was pulling out, I looked in the mirror and seen the guy stand up.. I couldnt believe it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2034
i think i remember you posting about that when it happened marc.

you're a hero. :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13209
yanks...hope u're not majoring in medical or criminal fields...

BTW...the first death, u see, u never forget...but its a part of the life cycle..

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6645
no medical for me LK....sports management or accounting.....maybe even law if everything goes to plan

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2989
damn man thats rough... i've had experiences like tht before and they dont ever seem to leave your head

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6670
btw, i couldnt find anything in the newspaper :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039
who knows, maybe its not in the paper because the story has just begun to play out!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6747
still nothing....im pissed as sh1t about it as well....i wanna know what did end up happening to the girl....its bothering the hell outta me

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3009
Sucicide does not make the paper usually. Only if its a well know person, or some wierd event like murder/sucicide. They like to keep it quite and get the person professianal help with out the stigma of every one knowing.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6769
i just wanted to know who it was and why she did it....ill live my whole life without knowing now :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13332
Yanks, U will probably see many more and much worse...so forget about it.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 603
ive seen stuff like that it aint kool,it was a rainy night there was a car in front of us with hispanic males in it,and coming from the other way there was a car with 3 women in the front seat,a town car i thank,they crashed into each other and the motor in the towncar went right threw the women,they where all cut in half and the jaws of life said when they pull the motor out of them,they will die,they where sitting there screamin ,all alive ill never forget that nite

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7322
thats wild chris

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11355
I've heard the horror stories about those who fall in between the subway train and concrete platform. The rescue crews know when they go to "remove" them from their twisted and dismembered state they immediately die. They're alive and you have to kill them to free them.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5520
yeah iv seen some fucked up accidents too

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 609
yeah,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums