Haunted House's

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3691
just wondering if any lives or has lived in a haunted house? if so do you have have any good storys. i myself wouldn't consider my house haunted but my sisters old house was. at her house every night you could hear a rocking chair creaking back and forth all night from the attic but there wasn't a chair up there and everytime you went up there it was allways freezing cold even in the summer, plus other random sh1t happens like lights turning on and off by themselves, hearing voices, and the most freakish thing was one night when a case full of old keepsakes she keep in the attic was literally tipped over and everything dupmed out all over the floor and this all happened while we were downstairs, just odd stuff like that. since she moved out about 8years ago there has been atleast 10 different couple live there and everyone allways move out after 6mons, and even in the fos sale add it says the house is haunted. we'll since the house is abandoned now me and my sisters are going to break in on halloween night just to see if we can't get the sh1t sacred out of us, im just psyching myself up i can't wait it'll be the first time i've been in the house in over 8years so im sure its changed, just hopping the ghost is still there. so does anyone else live in a haunted house?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10639
Personally I don't buy into the whole deal but have had some unexplained things go on. I've heard my kids calling me in the middle of the night.........when they were at their mother's.

Tv's turning on by themselves, my cat freaking out staring into a bare corner, stuff like that.

The spookiest thing would have to be last year. I get a call at about 9 at night. It's my grandmother. "Paul!" ......."Paaauull!"

"Gram?" I say?

"When are you coming to get me?"

I'm confused at this point, I wasn't supposed to pick anyone up that night, especially her.

She asked how things were going in Jersey. I hadn't seen her in a couple years and felt bad about it so I wanted to catch up. 20 minutes goes by and she asks again when I'm coming to pick her up.

"Gram, I'm not supposed to pick you or anyone else up tonight. Where are you?" I said.

"I'm down here in South Carolina." She replies.

"South Carolina????"

My grandmother lives in Pittsburgh, has her entire life. We have no family in SC and now I'm worried because she lives alone and is in her 80's. Sometimes she likes to wander.....

"How did you get to South Carolina, and why are you there????!!!!"

"Are you coming to get me or do I have to call Billy?" She says. (Billy is what she calls my father.)

"Look Gram I'm not getting off this phone till you tell me why you're in SC and how you got there!"

I'm getting angry now because she's sending me in circles at this point.

"I live here!"

Now I'm thinking of pulling the panic button because not only has my grandmother made her way to SC from PA alone but believes she lives there.

The truth comes out, finally! In what turned out to be the freakiest thing in my life was some woman, who really does live in SC, happened to have a grandson in NJ named Paul, son named Billy, and sounded exactly like my real grandmother, found my phone # in a NJ directory and called wondering where I was to come pick her up. (Her real grandson was late.) I was beside myself. Almost a half hour I talked to this woman honestly believing she was my "Gram". The odds of something like that happing are a million to one.

Haunting? Naw! Just downright creepy!

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12960
Paul....Jose Cuervo is a friend of mine too ..LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10643
LOLOLOLOL.

It was around 9 so I was still above water.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3692
ya i don't really believe in ghosts but so much "random" stuff has happened at that house, that its just easier to blame it on ghosts. but that story that you told paul would freak me the fvckk out too, thats WAY to random just to happen, maybe its a sign, if you beleive in that kinda stuff. but i can't wait till halloween, cause my sister is having a party so were all gonna be sh1t faced then going to break into a house gonna be interresting.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10644
LOL. Take video. Post links to it here. That would be priceless!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5333
aliens yes ghosts nahh, really weird sh;t yeah. good luck with your trip.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3693
ya i'll try, its gonna suck though cause the camara i have can only take like 3min vids so, but anyway mat how can you believe in aliens but not ghosts? there is no evidence to support aliens exist, yet theres hundreds of pictures some TV shows that are all about ghosts?

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5334
i dont wnat to get into details, but i have had some sh;t happen(no nothing in my azz). and just because their is a tv show and pictures doesnt mean anything, theirs pleanty of stuff like that about aliens too. but the point of dead peoples souls still alive on earth is pretty far fetched. even if you do or dont belive in god or whatever. with all the other stuff in space and how huge it is and considering all the things we dont know or the govnerment doesnt want us to know is a little more probable for your average person to belive if you ask me.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5335
im not saying theirs no such thing as ghosts im just saying it seems unlikly to me. and alot of the time these ghost phenomena can be explained.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3694
true, i guess everyone will have differnet opinions on the subject. me persoanlly believe in ghosts i think of it as thats what happens when you die, your sould lives on and you wonder the earth. and most ghost happenings can be explained but some cannot so it evens out imo, and although i would think aliens do exist just because of how big the univerese is just we'll never reach them to find out.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1988
"i dont wnat to get into details, but i have had some sh;t happen"

mat....spill it!!! we're not gonna think you're crazy, we want those details!!!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6794
all I can say is there is such a thing as the spiritual realm

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3696
come on people you can't just post saying something you have to give some details. ironically i got this in an email today thought i'd share, http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/hollywood_diaries/ghost_of_jim_morrison/ little old but i've never seen it before.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10647
Have you ever seen the movie "three men and a baby"? There's a scene in it where you see a child standing in front of a window who isn't supposed to be there. This urban legend lived long as many ppl claimed differently as to what it was. Turns out just a simple prop misplacement. When I saw the movie and first heard of the scene I quickly found the part of the movie on the tape and I jumped back. I was that convinced.

It's all about perception in your own eyes.

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.asp

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3697
i haven't seen the movie but i heared about the part your talking about, kinda weird but again its all about perception. have you seen the part in the wizard of oz, where supposedly one of the munchins hung themselve and you could see him swinging while there walking down the yellwo brick road? i've heared many different claims from it was a bucket to a bird but i was never convinced.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3698
http://www.snopes.com/movies/video/oz.rm heres a vid, can't really see anything though cause the screen is so small but if you look closely you can see a dark object swing in the very middle of the screen.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1992
no vid in that link for me dustin :-(

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3702
http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/ozsuicide.asp try this one, its better its in color and a little bigger, its right as they go off screen right above the scarecrows hand, you see a black "object" swing around.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5338
haha pit you will think im crazy, but ill let you in on a little bit of what i know. my friend is from peru and his uncle lives high in the mountains by machu pichu. anyway his uncle and his friends have had contact with aliens mulitple times. i cant get into details but i have seen a vid of several ufos from when my friend went their last year, and at some point me and my friend will be going up in the mountains with his uncle. this is just a little of what i know but i dont want to say much because the government is always watching. and know im not some werid azz conspiricy theorist.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 299
friend went to the grave yard with his g/f i was too busy to go or too drunk, but they took pictures and you can see them and background clearly but on the tree's looked like white goo of plasma was over it hanging every few inches away from eachother and looked half the size of baseball orbs were around them and the tombstones, also in one piture of another tree 10 feet away from my buddy looked like something was hanging on a tree behind him.

Username: Hdhd

Post Number: 1
I have been searching for the property in Spain for a long time and I want to move to there for living and working. I have been to Spain quite a few times on travel and I find it is the worthy visiting country in the world. But I don't which area of it is the most suitable place to live. I have only found some related sites, http://www.tenerifeproperty.biz and http://www.costa-sol-tenerife.com. I don't think living in the tourist place is the advisable choice. I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us