Post Number: 1810
Who do you think will be in it?

i say.

USC vs. Oklahoma.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3555
michigan vs notre dame now that would be one h3ll of a game, who can suck more. ohh wait thats this weekend.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Memphis MC-2500D, 2 15 RD Audi... US of A

Post Number: 1812
lmao. usc vs nebraska is what ill be watching this weekend!

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3559
ya that should be a good game, although im gonna watch the michigan game just to see who looks worse, if its even possible for one to be worst than the other, i see mich. getting their azz kicked there defense sucks and the only decent player they got left, henne, is gonna be out so ya, should be interresting.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2810
Florida vs Tennessee this weekend... Should be a good game

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15195
usc vs any teamn would be a good game. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 364
APP st. vs. USC so everyone could see APP is a good team and didn't just get lucky. Not saying App could beat USC but i think they could keep up

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1845
only stupid koreans like USC

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15197
ouch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1848
sorry chad i was j/k, totally uncalled for. I had to deal with the customer from hell at work today, so now i feel like razzin people.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2821
no he's right.... stupid koreans... by the way chad the only guy ive been hanging out with in college is korean... feel special

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15200
nice. koreans are lots of fun.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1814
if usc gets beat this weekend. which is likely it will be LSU < OU

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12830
Texas over LSU...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6112
chad, everyone at my college is asian....its insane

ive never been a minority before lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10098
I was a minority in my high school.

I graduated from Willingboro high NJ. Home of Carl Lewis.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1448
I was a minority in my High School, and I'm a Hawaiian in Hawaii!
USC vs LSU, battle of the alphabets

Gold Member

Post Number: 1822
texas will never make chaucn cause they cant get past the sooner nation.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3570
"Texas over LSU..."

have to disagree, after the way they played today, highly unlikly. and i was way off on the UM ND game, although both teams still suck UM put an azz woopin on them.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15228
USC is picking nebraska apart. lol.

USC ftw. they are living up to their rank.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1829
neb is over rated.

my top five.. its off kirks.. this is kirks from espn

1. usc
2. LSU
3. Florida
4. Oklahoma
5. Penn St.

-----
my top five

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. Penn St

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3949
bc is 3-0 in acc play guys they wont be top 5 but they have good team this year

Gold Member

Post Number: 1832
bc as in Boston College?

havent seen them play yet.

ill check into that.

i was surprised yesterday by texas' weak performance.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1458
Looked good yesterday.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3955
yes as in boston college lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2823
Florida Gators are going to be in the championship for the second straight year. Chase you must be smoking some goodie good if you think OU is better than Florida. SEC is the best conference by far, there's no comparison. Ask Ohio State...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1836
florida wont compete. thats a fact. ou is very deep and has so many offensive weapons. also one of the best defenses n the nation. and it will either be. lsu/usc vs. ou in the end. i will not changed my mind, unless texas beats ou in two weeks in dallas.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2826
Neither will I. OU doesn't play NEAR the competition that teams in the SEC face nearly every week. Try playing LSU, FSU, Auburn, Tennessee, Bama, Georgia, and Arkansas nearly every year and then you can talk to me. OU is overrated. Plain and Simple. Oh yeah, and if OU loses a game they have NO chance to be in the NC. Florida however will. Your theory to OU being in the ship regardless is farfetched to say the least. It will mostly likely be USC vs. an SEC team aka Florida or LSU.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1838
if florida or lsu loses a game. and ou remains undefeated. then there will be no question ou will play in the NC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2827
Either Florida loses or LSU loses... they won't both lose, and OU shouldn't lose considering they have maybe one or two tough games all season. By the way, you can't say that OU is in automatically if they're undefeated. Look at Auburn in 04'... Face the facts, Oklahoma plays 3 ranked opponents, and they won't get in simply because of strength of schedule

Gold Member

Post Number: 1840
i know what happened to Auburn in 04 cause we got in to play usc and got this sh!t kicked outta us.

see to us here, we dont see the sec being very strong. texas a&m and texas tech both are very talented teams. techs quarterback is second to hawaiis colt brennen in passing yards. baylor is no slouch anymore, it used to be a blow off game, its not anymore.. yes oklahoma state sucks this year they got slaughtered by troy, we play missouri but its at home. they are very talented. also iowa state.. not the best. and then we come to texas. they are the 7th ranked team. likely to be 5 by the time we play them. its pretty much a given fact if the winner of the big12 is undefeated then they go to the title game. its jus always been that way, im not saying it has to stay that way, but OU has so much more talent than florida, and possibly LSU, i still cant see Fl jumping ahead of us in the polls.. so they beat tenn. wooo.. they got beat by cal. USC will likely get beat by Cal, possibly another oregon state upset? who knows? only the season will tell.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2832
We are already ahead of you in the polls... HA.. do some reasearch, dog. And how can you claim more talent than a team notorized for some of the most gifted athletes in the nation. Have you ever heard of Percy Harvin? How about Tim Tebow? Bubba Caldwell? Maybe Riley Cooper or Jarred Fayson? Corneilius Ingram? How about Derrick Harvey? Should I start naming recruits? Seriously educate yourself on football outside of OU and speak on what you know not what you think. Also how are you gonna rag on UT for getting beat by Cal and then say Cal will beat the consensus number one team in the nation? Does that not say something for the victory? UT lost to call by LESS than they lost to UT. Cal allowed UT to be in the game until the 4th quarter. Anyways, that's irrelevant. Florida plays one of the toughest schedules in the nation. It's nearly identical to their schedule last year when they had the #1 toughest in the nation. Hence why they got into the BCS National Championship. Texas Tech and Baylor don't compare to LSU, FSU, Kentucky (who just beat #9 in the nation), or South Carolina. And honestly, Baylor? Seriously? Baylor? Who has Baylor beaten that is at all noteworthy? They were 4-8 last year. Just because OU had trouble with them doesn't mean they're good. Remember OU had trouble with Boise State too.. HA. Anways, I realize I may sound like I'm condescending you, but I'm not. I'm just trying to have a good debate.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1841
i like good debates. and Boise State should have played for the Title last year. if u want all out honesty. if your going to name names.. ill get on that also.
how about Malcome Kelly? Demarco Murray? Adarius Bowman? Curtis Lofton? DJ Wolfe? Reggie Smith? Sam Bradford? Allan Patrick? Marcus Walker? Jaquine Iglasias? Joe Jon Finley? Jermain Greshman?
only 2 seniors on that last, finley and patrick.. wait no 3 Wolfe is a senior.
Tech does compare to FSU and Kentucky. tech is a very well rounded team. ou had trouble with baylor two years ago with a new true freshman QB in Rhett Bomar. and i just cant sit here and see Florida being so good.. they are very young, and havent played together very long, i think next year will be better for them.. to much inexperience this year.

is are the BCS standings even out yet? usually.. teams are never jumped if they both win. a win this weekend against TU for OU will move them back to number 3. and florida will drop. they were only seperated by 3 votes. probably voters from florida thinkin there team is the bomb..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2837
Once again you contradict yourself. You just named a bunch of players of whom 3 are seniors, yet you're calling Florida too young? How many of those guys your mentioned are household names with proven track records? Anyways, how you say tech compares with FSU and Kentucky is beyond me. FSU consistently has some of the best athletes in the nation, and regardless of theuir record they are a threat all the time. Kentucky on the other hand just has great talent and players who have done it before. Andre Woodson is an all-SEC QB and rafael little is an all-SEC back. Did I mention they beat heisman hopeful Brian Brohm and number 9 Louisville last week? You didn't even address Georgia, SC, LSU, or Bama, either. When OU plays half the competition then they MIGHT have a chance to surpass Florida in the BCS polls. Also, the BCS hasn't come out yet, I was talking about the AP and Coaches polls. Yes Florida only won by three votes in the AP, but I'm thinking Ole Miss is a little bit better than Tulsa so I think well keep our #3 spot next week too... not to mention we have auburn, lsu, kentucky, and then georgia in a row. So coming out through that should put us in pretty good position, assuming we beat LSU. Regardless, OU plays a schedule that doesn't hold a candle to florida's and honestly if they don't run the table it's kinda sad. the only "competition" they have, if you can even call it that, is Texas who nearly lost to UCF last week. Mizzou lucked into top 25, theyll be gone soon considering they haven't played anyone. Tech isn't top 25, a&m hasn't played anyone and came out with a 2 point victory over FRESNO STATE, okie state... hmm nuff said... and baylor barely beat unranked texas state... i mean seriously where is this powerful schedule that is going to boost you above florida in the BCS? get knowledge

Gold Member

Post Number: 1842
i have knowledge. im very knowledgable about my home conference. as you are of yours.. which shows how dumb u are. by not knowing the big 12 is tough tough every year. we have a tough schedule, id like to see you take ur beloved gators into the home of the 12th man win. its the loudest place in the nation to play. also the toughest. in case your wondering its A&M that im talking about. actually.. im gonna have to disagree with you on the ol miss tulsa thing.. tu is a very good team. with a talented senior QB. they run a spread hurry up offense that has worked for them so far, granted they have a new coach. .but still it will be ou's toucghest game so far. Tech may not get a to25 yet. but they will crack the top 25 soon. u keep rattling off LSU i know there coach, he will crumble in pressure, in case u didnt know this.. he is the former coach at oklahoma state. he just happens to have a lil talent, hes no coach, also, granted LSU did beat V Tech, i think V tech should have not been in the top 20 at the start of the season, i watched there first game, realllllllly weak. fact is. it will be a 3 way chase for the title game this year. obviously it cant be lsu and florida, so one of those two and ou and usc. 2 of those 4. for sure.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6154
yanks vs. LK in baseball

chase vs. reece in college football

Gold Member

Post Number: 1851
i dont lose debates in college football lol. its my favorite sport by far, and i watch football everytime its on. lol. chase > reece in college football

Gold Member

Post Number: 2844
Chase... You must be kidding... Have you heard of the swamp??? It's BY FAR the toughest place in the nation to play, and it's on the Gators side. Have you heard of Neyland stadium? 110,000 fans packed into that place. It's tougher to play there then the 12th man. And Tulsa? Seriously? You call them competition? That's absurd. Tulsa plays in the WAC conference yet they've still played around .500 ball over the past 3 years, not to mention they haven't even competed for a conference title. I would hope any offense ran in the WAC could be successful, for the love of God. Anyways, Ole Miss plays tough teams in a prestigious conference, and manages a little worse that tulsa. That's respectable, losing to teams who don't know what the top 25 is, however, is not... Moving along, I know the Big 12 and I know they don't play near the competition we do. Seriously, you still haven't addressed the fact we play 6 teams that are top 25, and two more dropped out last week, Arkansas, who will be back in next week, being one of them... compared to your three with a hoax thrown in there like Mizzou. Mizzou has played NO ONE... how are they in? A&M has played NO ONE yet they have moved up in the brackets... I wont deny A&M has talent, much like OU, but just like OU they don't play a tough enough schedule to play for the national championship. I may keep rattling off LSU, but seriously either florida or lsu will go undefeated, and either wax OU in the ship' or your poor Sooners will be sitting and crying watchin an SEC team take home the ship against a Pac-10 p*ssy, because they didn't play tough enough out of conference games. In the SEC you don't have to play tough out of conference because the conference itself is so tough to play in. Another thing. How can you say VT shouldn't have been ranked? Are you serious? You act like you know college football? They had the number 1 defense in the nation last year, and returned 8 of their starters!? They came back with 8 offensive starters too! Chase, c'mon. The only knowledge you have is about how great the big 12 is, and I'll admit they are a very competitive conference nationally, but all im saying is big 12 teams wouldn't be in the title game nearly as often if they played better competition inside the conference. Even with tougher schedules, the SEC has still produced more titles then any other conference, including the big 12/big 8(name of big 12 before they added the Texas schools) combined. Who's dumb now chase? We can start personal attacks now, but i'd rather not hear you or anyone else gripe about me being an a*shole so lets keep the hands above the belt, and don't call me dumb again.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12134
The Swamp and Gainsville is quite the place...Ben Hill Griffin Stadium...in fact I was just there last week..its a blast, and enemy territory for opponents...its much better in almost every way, than the Orange Bowl and most other places that I've seen college and NFL games ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2846
Thank you, LK. How did you enjoy the thrashing my Florida boys laid on those ugly Vols? Are you member of The Gator Nation yourself?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1852
shoot dude. im not dissing any of yall in anyway. and the 12man is waay tougher place than your lil swamp. lets just stop.. and uhh.. let january4th tell the story. i have my faith in Sooner Magic.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12140
I actually am a Boston College and Notre Dame fan, but live in Florida now , most of the time, except for the summers...and I like watching all teams and a good game, no matter who they are...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2849
Chase... the ratings don't lie... the players don't lie... liev with the fact that you are arguing about another teams stadium because you cant contend with alf of my arguments... /chase debating

Gold Member

Post Number: 1853
im can contend with your arguements, but neither one of us is going to give in. i think OU is getting shot by being no4 right now, u think they are over rated, i think Florida is over rated, u think its jus right.. your a huge florida fan as u stated above in the gator nation comment.. im a HUGE sooner fan as you already no. so its not going to mattter.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 821
Reece... damn ur Gators for what they did to my Vols!! lol
U take Kentucky to any other conf. they make a bowl every year. And Ky sux here in the SEC. Although they may beat us this year. Hoping we will get one of these young coaches like Fla did. Its time. GO SEC.
Next best conf may be the big 12 this year. Year in and year out... SEC is always the toughest. FACT.
SEC was voted overall toughest this summer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1856
the vols suck. i would sure as h*ll hope the ALL MGHTY Gators could beat them .. shiiiiit.

i remember in 2000 wen we won the title against Fla St. we had #1 strength of schedule. the bigXII have talent. yall dont see it in depth like we do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
no we see it in the games. the big 12 might be good in soccer or vollyball. this is what sucks about the BCS... automatic bids... u get 1 good team out of the big 12 or big 10 and they win out cause competition sux, so they play for national championship game. Oklahoma SHOULD play for title this year!!! If they dont then they really suck!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2850
No joke. OU has yet to play a ranked team so how can you say they're getting screwed? Chase, you havent come up with a rebuttle for ANY of my arguments yet you say you quit because neither of us can be persuaded? It's not about persuading each other it's about the debate. The fact you can't compete, much like your Sooners is irrelvent.

I remember 2006 when we won the title against Ohio Stae. We had the #1 strength or schedule. The SEC has talent. You don't see the depth like the ENTIRE NATION does. It's one thing for you to believe you conference is great. It's another thing for analysts and coaches and players to back it up.

And Dante, sorry about your Vols, haha. I'm a UT student so I'm living a lie haha. But Kentucky doesn't suck EVERY year. They will be good for the next few years, and they won 8 games last year. They will be serious bowl contenders this year.

Silver Member

Post Number: 830
traitor!! Just saying the SEC's bad teams could go into these other conferences and hold their own. And with the way Ky is playing and with that QB, they would win some of these conferences. Even the bad years for them, they were in a lot of games, sorry for them they play in the toughest conf in the country.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2857
yeah for sure... don't forget about rafael little... but yeah Andre Woodson was involved in hesiman talks on College Football Live today... and that's coming from a team that's not even a powerhouse in our conference... I didn't hear OU had an candidates... too bad...

Dante did you go to UT or what?

Silver Member

Post Number: 831
No, I live here in Knoxville. All my life.
NOPE, no OU in the hesiman talks.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 35
USC v LSU

Gold Member

Post Number: 1857
sam bradford was on the heisman list on espn.com
dumb

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2860
link? he's not on there...

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2861
oooh butit turns out Tebow is... It's stupid really, but the SEC is better... 3 hesiman hopefuls?

Silver Member

Post Number: 832
maybe the preseason list... till they saw him play...lol

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2864
haha i like your style

what system are you running anywasy dante

Gold Member

Post Number: 1858
uhh have can u say until they saw him play? are u serious? yours facking stupid dante. he was the top rated passer in week 1. has the school record of 22 straigh completions, and 21 straight completions. last week he had as many incompletions as he had touchdowns. which was 8 in two games.. but no your right he doesnt derserve to be on the list. not mention the one of the top 5 running backs in the nation in Demarco Murray.

reece get off tebows dick already

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2865
I would hope he can put up gaudy stats against against a bunch of sh!tty opponents... I wasn't saying OU had no good players... they do, but they don't play the competition...

You're telling me to jump off Tebows dick when i've said all of two things about him then you jump on sam bradford's c*ck and list off his stats for the season... stop contrdicting yourself already

Gold Member

Post Number: 1860
u just wanna let this thread die already? shiit lol dude u know im not bad mouthing you.. this is jus a good debate im a college footbal fan peroid.

yall have good players so do we. lol. actually bradford isnt even my favorite player.

Malcome Kelly is my favorite. All american as a sophomore says somehting./. lol

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2867
yeah it does... so does miami spanking the big contender a&m... :-) it's cool we'll just see what happens in the end... oklahoma has a better position to be in the ship, but i dont believe they are the better team... thats what time will tell

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2868
for the record... harvin is my favorite player :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1863
yeah i couldnt really believe A&M got the the shiit kicked outta them like they did. one of the commentators, i believe it was doug floutie stated.. "we just thought miami was bad agaisnt oklahoma.... forget that, oklahoma is just that good" lol.

a&m is dumb they only gave javorskie lane like 2 carries in the first half. thats one big tail back. lol. the a train.

Silver Member

Post Number: 842
I could dominate against N. Texas, Utah St, and Miami for christ sake... cmon dude, u GOTTA do better than that. Miami may well be the one of the worst in the ACC but laid it to one of the Big 12 giants this year. But im not saying the Big 12 sux balls... uh... sry... yes I am. But their schedule will get harder I forgot they have to go all the way to play that giant killer Tulsa this week!!! CHRIST!
Reece, what u mean what system? PC?

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2871
I knew you were gonna say that Chase, and i bet you didnt catch them talkin about the national championship contenders... they said there could be two national championship teams out of the sec, but its way tougher to win out there then it is here in the big 12 so OU might have a better chance...

dante i mean like subs... components headunit, whatever

Silver Member

Post Number: 846
oh, im here for FTA, love the noncensorship here! lol

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2873
huh?

Silver Member

Post Number: 848
Free to Air satellites.
A good way to get free channels from satellites. google it, over in the dss forums u can read about it. There is a lot of hate over there though. lol

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2875
haha oh okay, and tulsa looked AWESOME last night...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1865
Tulsa really is not a bad team. And reece when you stated that they haven't won the wac. Which is impossible for them since they play in c USA. Dante how can you say Tulsa is not a good team. Just cause they are in Oklahoma? Shoot they are very talented!

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
They are OK, not a worthy opponent by any means. Sooners have to go to Tx later, we will see then. Cupcake schedule wouldnt u say? I will say I think they are best in the big 12. U hope Mizzu stays ranked, A&M isnt any more. Thats it. Might not be only a couple ranked comming out of there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1866
Texas or not in two weeks its a nutral site. Its in Dallas and UT is in Austin. And each team is represented equal

Gold Member

Post Number: 1867
what happend to florida yesterday, winning by 6?

i know your going to say ole miss was that good! but i was not impressed in any way or form by either team, im not gonna lie tebow is extremely talented and hard to tackle, but ole miss and tulsa are not far apart from being close.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2877
you are stupid. that's it. you can;' recognize a team who came out with raw tenascity and wanted to win a game. florida played like sh!t and still didn't have one of their key plays (bubba caldwell) and still managed to win. it's just an off game and a kick in the a*s. now florid will know to show up... if tebow can single handedly win a game then when they all show up to play it's over before it begins... nto mention it was a road game with 18 of the players that have seen the field have never even traveled...a nd 35 who have never played a road game... it's called getting experience... but the day that tulsa is better than any sec school is a day ill never see... sorry eveyrone cant romp through their cupcake schedule because there's actually otehr teams in our conference that possess talent and skill... not to mention who have also played ranked opponents... ou on the other hand prefers shoving it in the butts of unranked hopeless schools for sh!tty conferences, and their own sh!tty conference...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1871
your just making up excuses again. half of ou's players have NOT seen a road game either until they traveled to Tulsa. Sam Bradford being the key player to play on the road and still picsk them apart. tulsa is not a shi*ty team. they were 3-0 until friday night. they would whip the sh*t outta ole miss thats for damn sure.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1875
new ap poll
1. USC
2. LSU
3. OU
4. Florida
5. West Virginia

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
All i can say is we will see when (if) OU plays a decent team. They should most definatly be in the title game this year!! No competition over there. Hell, we have two in the top 5. Five in the top 15. Cmon, not even a close comparison. I cant believe i am even having this conversation with a big 12 fan. lol
I expect it from a big 10 fan, at least they are CLOSE.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2880
wait till next week... and liek i said the end of the year will tell... cocoon dont you have someone to be stalking?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1880
yall are jus mad cause everyone knows OU is better team.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12868
LSU vs. OK(hate that tho)

no other teams are on the same level right now...once LSU beats Florida by 100 or 1 they better be number 1..if not I will never watch college football again

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2894
oklahoma doesnt play anyone... you can't understand that until you're in a good conference... but whatever the end of the year is all that matters... for the record if OU does make it to the ship they will get rocked by either lsu, florida, or usc

Gold Member

Post Number: 1883
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E

Anyone who hasn't seen the rant by Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy please watch cause it's HILARIOUS...

"this article was brought to me by a mother...of children" ROFL!!!!!!

"come after me!!! I'm a man!!! I'm 40!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I seriously thought to myself, is that like Will Ferrell doing a sketch or something? Good stuff.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2897
yeah that was prety funny...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1882
Hey has a solid point! Did yall read the article?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1884
honestly i don't even know what he's talking about, i got an idea from his rant but I just thought it was hilarious regardless of whether or not his point was valid.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1883
one of the writers for the oklahoman made fun of bobby reid, saying he was a coward and his attitude was poor, thats why he lost his starting spot. its a sh!tty article.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2900
just because he bashes someone from the state of oklahoma doesnt mean its sh!tty... the guy just sucks and he's taken a team with a lot of talent into the pits

Gold Member

Post Number: 1886
its a SHE. yes it does. reece it was downgrading and demorlizing. where the f*ck do u get off thinkin u say that about an athlete, wtf have u ever competed in? r u even athletic. i mean shiit. he didnt deserve to be written about like that. he didnt do anything wrong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 904
he wasnt that good an athlete or he wouldnt have been relplaced... and this "kid" is 24 yrs old dude.
There is a lot worse talk about 24 yr old athletes than that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1887
hes actually an exceptional athelte just not a QB. dude quit being a d!ck if some news reporter was talkin about one of ur precious vols or gators, like that you would be up in arms.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1887
can someone post the original article, or at least the part(s) under scrutiny?

Silver Member

Post Number: 906
no dude... If they are talking about a 17 or 18 yr old sure. This guy is probably older than you. She didnt go crazy putting him down LOL. Y dont u post it here so others can read it. I cant find it now...

Silver Member

Post Number: 907
http://newsok.com/article/3131543

Gold Member

Post Number: 1888
I read the article word for word and saw nothing wrong with it. The facts were reported as facts, and the rumors and hearsay were reported as exactly that, period. The writer did a good job of reporting what he/she thought was an important or interesting story. If a reader disagrees with things that were said, they're entitled to their opinion just like the writer is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 908
Right. It is getting crazy... everyone is offended by SOMETHING. Ridiculous!!! I hate all this pollitically correct sh1t. Day to day life is hard enough to have to listen to peole get offended by insignifigant baby problems. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 909
BTW, I think it will be Usc/Cal vs Florida/Lsu
Pac 10 VS SEC

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2901
chase i am an athlete, i've played varsity football, baseball, tennis, and rugby, and i'm playing rugby in college at UT... they are nationally ranked and we don't even get scholarships...

are you an athlete? judging from pictures of you i'd say not, unles you're throwing shotput or are a competitive eater.

i wouldn't give two sh!ts if someone talked about someone who sucked on florida's team... i'd just be happy the dude got benched

Gold Member

Post Number: 1888
Actually I am an athlete. Two year starter on varsity football as a freshman and a soohmore before tearing every ligament in my ankle and shoulder. I was invited to the Oklahoma all star team both years. I received letters from north Texas bailor tech ok state and k state this year during summer but was injured so they stopped sending me sh!
t. I'm number one golfer on our golf team and can't play baseball cause of shoulder injury. So yes I am an athlete

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2907
congrats.... this conversation is completely irrelevant to the fact that okie states qb blows and the article was justified. without biased opinion you would believe the same. its simple...

by the way on 1st and 10 today they debated who was the best conference sec or pac 10? sec won the debate...

Silver Member

Post Number: 988
Of course... they will always win it.
I once scored 4 touchdowns in a high school game. LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us