Sick and graphic

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12819
You want sick and how about graphic!!!!!!

Warning.... View at your own Risk

Check this out if you dare:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=07380922_chechnian_beasts.w mv

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10547
Explain.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10548
And don't watch.

Trust me.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 456
seriously LK that WAS NOT COOL AT ALL. you shouldnt have posted this. theres a line and you crossed it man. i hope admin can delete this before too many people see it.

Please if you don't feel like throwing up then don't watch. what thiose soldiers did is HORRIBLE.

now i know i should have listened to paul
again LK NOT COOL TO POST THIS

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 457
then why post about it?????
and you know anyone who looks at this thread isn't going to say oh wow he warned alot so i don't think ill watch it. plus you dared everyone to read it

how would u like it if people posted vids of your or your families death. wouldn't like it too much now would you?

seriously you have something wrong with you if you even begin to think it is ok to post something like this even with thousands of warnings.
those were living people and what did you hope to come of this thread? Did you want to discuss the video or something?
LK i would really appreciate it if you would delete that post yourself

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3650
ohh my god, i seriously passed out from watching it, i got to the part where the guy was moving what was left of his head then everything started to spin and next thing i know i wake up laying on the floor, seriously fvcked up, you seem like a cool guy LK but this is just uncalled for.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12822
Hey I WARNED U...DON'T U KNOW WHAT A WARNING MEANS!

Warning.... View at your own Risk

Don't be stupid enough to watch it...and then complain...

This stuff is actually a TOPIC at some sites...I personally don't like it myself for viewing, but some people do!

BTW...I tried to delete if for ya, but this site won't allow me to...so don't watch it, if U don't like SICK and GRAPHIC videos...U are adults and should understand the English language when its posted VIEW AT OWN RISK>>>>WARNING....SICK and GRAPHIC!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6459
hmmm....almost clicked it but after reading the comments, i dont really wanna watch it

would this happen to be the beheading video of soldiers? cause if it is, i saw a thread on CA with this and luckily i didnt watch it but read it was to say the least disturbing

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 460
yes LK i understand that you warned us BUT and i quote "Check this out if you dare:" you dare us to watch it. And LK WHAT THE FUCI< WERE YOU THINKING????? i understand that you don't enjoy the video but then why post it? Are you trying to get this video out to people who do like it so they can talkk about it here on E.
thanks for trying to delete it but you should have thought about it before you posted anyway

and Yanks no its no the soldiers thing you mentioned its worse. MUCH WORSE. its the type of vid that will ruin you day or even your week

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10550
I have seen this material b4. It's raw. It's also the truth. I have seen worse if you can imagine. It also puts into perspective what state of mind our soldiers come home in. They know this happens and it could be them, at any time.

I will NOT decribe to you what else I've seen that is worse than that. Nobody could be ready for it. It's just the nature of the beast.

I was completely changed after watching that LK. Right or wrong, it happens. I couldn't tell you how many times I wanted to be there with an automatic weapon firing away.

War is hell.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6460
.....you know the saying curiousity killed the cat.....well curiousity ruined my nite after seeing that.....luckily after 5-10 seconds i finally hit the X in the corner of my screen.....

just to introduce a new video for everyone which will liven things up a bit.....here we go
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m43sRhRZUWI

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 462
thanks yanks i needed that lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12825
Sorry if some took offense personally...maybe I'm hardened after 30 years in the military and seen in real, up front and personal, things much worse than this, when I was 18...Nam, Bosnia, Iraq

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10552
I have one better Yanks. Not sport related but fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpdSQ1v-4h8

I like it.

LK. I understand where you're coming from. The reality a vet experiences can't be comprehended by the masses. When I was younger I wanted to be a marine, for what it could teach me and how proud I would feel. Now I wonder what horror stories I've missed and glad I never had to roll the dice on the likes of ^^^^^ happening to me. The actual act isn't as bad as how my wife and kids deal with it, for the rest of their lives.......

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1948
i'm not an uptight or sensitive person by any means, but it is unbelievable to me that video like that would even be available for people to distribute or view. sick and disturbing on so many levels.

"U are adults and should understand the English language when its posted VIEW AT OWN RISK"

how difficult would it be for a non-adult to get on this forum and therefore be able to click that link? you know the answer...it took me 2 seconds to sign up for this forum, with no type of official identification or age verification whatsoever.

it's no wonder young people these days are so densensitized to horrible acts of violence. The fact that people are saying they were really disturbed, nauseated, or even passed out from watching this is a good thing to me. Cause when you get to be comfortable seeing stuff like this, guess what, you could probably be comfortable taking it a step further, from watching, to doing.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2038
Even if you put a disclaimer....why would you post this? Does it make you feel cool? Or like a man?

"maybe I'm hardened after 30 years in the military and seen in real, up front and personal, things much worse than this, when I was 18...Nam, Bosnia, Iraq"

Good for you...not everyone has gone through things that you have. Just cause you have, you think others should share the same experience. I would think that since you seen and experienced horrible things, that you wouldnt want others to share the experience that dont have to.

:waits for immature, condecending, ranting response from LK:.....

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5279
i havnt watched it mainly because im eating i dont really know what exactly it is but maybe he just posted it to expose the truth that to many people dont want to see.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3357
I didn't watch it either, cause I'm about to go to bed........ but if somebody doesn't explain here what it is, curiosity is gonna get the better of me tomorrow

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1159
Its a soldier getting his head cut off more or less. It takes a while for him to stop moving. VERY GRAPHIC and up close. Not for the weak... or strong. BUT it is a harsh reality of what goes on.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12829
503...just because U can't handle the truth or reality, doesn't mean the messenger is condescending or immature!....immature is bashing another for your own deficiencies and weaknesses..

"waits for immature, condecending, ranting response from LK:....."

why don't U go run to the admin, cause someone said POOOP someplace!...and pull up them panti hose while your at it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1162
I for one knew that what I was opening would be extreme because of the warning... AND, in this video, U knew EXACTLY what it was going to be as soon as it started. All u had to do was close it. We are adults here, we will see adult things in our adult lives... our mommies cant shelter us forever. BUT, I agree somewhat with PITBULL somewhat, it is easy for a child to get on this forum, but easier to watch HBO late at night and watch the same, may not be real, but to a child they dont know that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12832
People should have control of their children within their own homes!...and U cannot censor everything on TV or the net because of the inabilities of parents to monitor their children's activities..get real!

A child can view anything on TV or the net, IF U ALLOW IT!...parents need to start taking responsibilities, instead of blaming everybody else...reminds me of the mother who sued McDonald's cause her kid weighed 400 pounds and ate 10 Big Mac's a day and no exercise!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1163
AMEN LK... I think parents should take all the responsibility. WE ARE THE BOSS OF THEM!! PERIOD!! Like the 12 year olds that their moms cant control??? BULLSH!T. Poor parents? NO, poor kids with no guidance.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12834
Some here are starting to sound like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and Rush Limbaugh...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
OMG!! LOL, no need to be THAT harsh! lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12838
wasn't referring to U dante...U post wasn't shown as I wrote my Limbaugh post...sometimes , there is a "time delay" here from post times and actual written times..

OK...done for now...tired of this thread...its become ridiculous...gotta go do some yardwork, and paint the shed.....this thread motivates me to do something else...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1949
again i'd like to clarify that i've NEVER complained about any pics, vids, or other content posted on here. I am NOT some overly sensitive, uptight person. But this video is on a whole new level.

"immature is bashing another for your own deficiencies and weaknesses.. "

that's exactly the problem to me. If someone feels comfortable or even gets some sort of enjoyment or thrill from watching that kinda stuff, THEY have the deficiency and weakness! Sure for the purpose of fighting for one's country or family, maybe one needs to be able to HANDLE some things like this. But to put it on here as if people would or should enjoy it or appreciate it in some way is sick to me. And then to claim innocence and say people need to be exposed to reality or w/e is even more ludacris. Should people try to get their hands on some video of pedofiles and rapists in action?

Let me emphasize that i've talked to LK on this forum quite a bit, and i love the guy. Seems like a great guy whose lived a full life and been through a lot of stuff. I have never been to war, don't know what it's like beyond what i can imagine, so if in some way it is interesting or beneficial for him to watch a video like that, fine. But posting it on here, warning or not, reality or not, was a strong misstep in my opinion.

Hope this thread is erased sooner rather than later.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1952
Here's a video with nothing but positive effects, and while parts of it may be a little sad or tough to watch, it's for the better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJueekvhRDI&mode=related&search=

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2039
Just because its "truth" and "reality", you think everyone should see it or experience it?

You have sorry life old man. I'm glad that when I'm as old as you I wont be living my life on internet arguing with people and trying to be a tough guy. I really just feel sorry for you. You've said that you have such a wonderful life and know all these famous people and you might have some people fooled. But not me. I dont believe one bit of it. You are a fool. And should be erased from existence. All you're conspiracy theories and such....Paranoia? I just laugh at people like you.

I'm out of this thread. lolololol

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1547
It's like passing by a bad traffic accident with fatalities. You know that you don't want to look, but you can't help yourself. I myself won't look at the video because I know what to expect. There are a few sites you can go to and view American soldiers getting killed in Iraq. I don't want to see videos like that because it just breaks my heart and then makes me angry. I think people need to know what our brave soldiers go through while we are back home watching sports on tv in our living rooms. I don't think we fully comprehend their sacrifice until we see something like this kind of video.
Having said that, I'm not sure that this is an appropriate place for something like this but, this is an off topic forum. And seeing that it's been up for this long, the video must not as bad as seeing a naked female with her legs spread open.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15429
damn i want to see it but i can't. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15430
tell me this guys, there was a vid of 2 girls eating poo poo. is it worse?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1954
no. not even close. eating poo poo is disgusting yes, however no one gets hurt....cept MAYBE the girls doing the poo poo eating, but it's their own choice to eat the poo poo sooo...

oh god chadley's poor little azn eyes!!!

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15431
i haven't seen it yet. i don't think i will.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6462
chad.....i highly recommend not watching it....curiousity got the best of me.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10555
It will ruin the night and maybe more for you.

Vets talk about things they wish they never witnessed.

This is one of them.

At least you have a choice.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12992
Not a vet or even in the military, but honestly it didnt offend me at all....I mean in my eyes death is death...its just like them getting shot by friendly fire, dying in a hurricane, or even a heart attack...death doesnt care how it takes u...Thats a huge problems with Americans, they allow the media to dictate there feelings on certain issue (like death)..instead of just thinking about it for themselves...I mean it sucks for there familes and everything but thats the risk they take for signing up for military service...Not like they got drafted or nothing...and there is no such thing as, this was his only option to join the military..thats a bs cop-out

and honestly its not any worse then someone getting killed in a movie or something on cable tv...if a child is going to see it there going to see it...u cant stop it...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3374
Well I watched it. Wish I hadn't.

But I have seen worse vids on the internet, unfortunately.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 978
sh it! now I am curious. I have seen gross stuff at ogrish.com and rotten.com...so is this any worse? hmmm. I'm gonna be curious as hell , but I dont want to be sick either

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 979
ok, i watched it, maybe I'm desensitized or something, but I don't consider it that bad..
one thing for sure, I wouldn't sit there, kneeling down with my hands on my head, while they kill the guy next to me. I'd be up and running....maybe these people were doped up or something , seems like none gave any resistance. And IF I am gonna decapitate someone, I would want a machete or something, not just a damn knife....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10557
Obviously this is a sensitive subject for some and not for others. What makes this different than someone dying of a heart attack or act of god is the intent. I too have seen worse on the net. What's particuarly bothering is the manner in which the barbarians chose to send their message. You can hear them laughing while the soldier is dying. A shot to the head would work best but they'd rather see inhumane suffering such as the cowards they are. Like children pulling the wings off flies I'm assuming it gives them the feeling of victory over their enemy when they broadcast videos such as these to the world. To me it only strengthens my opinion that they are truly eons behind the educated world.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us