Dane Cook

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 612
What do you guys think of him? personally.. i think he's funny as hell. everyone says he's not a good comedian because he doesn't actually tell any jokes.. who gives a flying fluck? the guy is an awesome storyteller.. and if you can do that you don't have to tell joke. i'd rather listen to someone tell an awesome and funny story than a joke any day. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks because i see people bashing him all over the internet.. but i honestly think he's hilarious.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1927
He's funny, but overrated. He's young, cool kinda guy, lotta girls think he's good lookin...so he's hotter sh!t right now than he deserves to be.

Also he's not a good actor from what i've seen so far, and that "Good Luck Chuck" movie looks like a real piece of garbage.

It'll be interesting to see if he can stand the test of time as a comedian. Lotta guys can be hilarious a few times doing stand up, but can you keep coming up with material for years and years? we'll see.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12935
I laugh at everything...and he's not funny...

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 613
no.. i don't think he's a very good actor either. I mean "Waiting" wasn't too bad.. and employee of the month had jessica simpson and her delicious titt*ies in it.. so it was standable atleast.. lol. he does have good stage presence though.. although that might jsut be because he's super loud and in your face. but i like that.. i think it helps get the point across and makes things funnier.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5196
hes pretty funny doing a show in my area this month i think i just cant afford to go, or want to go that bad i guess.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1208
Dane Cook sucks balls

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4026
i dont know it hink hes funny but i enjoy listening to stories.

I saw goodluck chuck with my fiance and we both thought it was a hilarious movie i dont know everybody likes something diffrent

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1549
I think most of his stuff is really funny. Some of it just goes on to long and isnt that funny. Overall tho I think hes a good comedian but I agree that hes a lil overrated. Employee Of The Month really sucked but I love Waiting,Dane is really funny in his small parts of that movie. He says the same jokes/stories on some of the different cds/dvds I have and that gets kinda annoying tho. But SU-FI!!!! And Ima BAMF!!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2666
i think he is pretty funny. but his comedy dtyle kinda gets old after a while. lmao but the "tire hit her in the face" part was funny. and the bees part. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6520
i think im going to see him in a couple weeks when he comes to DC.....not sure tho

some of his stuff is funny

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2667
yep. lol. thats cool yanks guess you just gotta have a taste for it. the whole car crash skit is funny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us