Headlights

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1469
I need new headlights and I want something BRIGHT. I need the assembly and bulbs. any recomendations?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12317
How about these!

Upload

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1471
haha, not a fan of big tits... give me petite and I'm very happy....

but for real, any suggestions. HID's or what?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2899
hids are what you're talking about just be sure you dont end up with some shitty offbrand... and an hid light system csts around 600 bucks, maybe cheaper on ebay, but dont buy those shitty blue bulbs advertised for 15 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1862
brightest bulbs i've seen to date are sylvania silverstar ultra's. they have a super white color, no blue

HID is a whole different world. i'd recommend finding a forum specifically for your vehicle and doing a bit of research before you step into that. can't go wrong with a bunch of people that have your car, helped me a lot

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1472
I bought some today a at the local customizing sop for 30 bucks and they work really good. I think I'll stick w/ these for a while

Silver Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 124
the 15$ lights on ebay arent bad at all I have baught a pair before i installed the real deal, HID sys, its a big diff between the 15$ and the real deal for 400$. the 15$ lights i had were 8500k looked pretty nice some ppl thought i had HID....the people did not know what HID looked like im asuming.
want bright go for 6000k HID system its well worth it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us