"Michigan Who?" is right

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 317
I saw noone else has made a thread about it yet
But yes App st did beat Michigan 34-32. i have to remind you that Michigan was ranked 5th before the game and now is no longer ranked. lol i live close to boone and i swear i could hear the town yelling when lynch blocked the FG attempt to win it for app. the only thing that bothers me is that all ESPN says is that Michigan played bad and never gave credit to App. Well obviously App is the better team. I smell a 3-peat as the Division 1-AA national champions!!
Armanti Edwards is my hero

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3522
ya i heared, it sucks, i'll admit im a mich. fan but i will not where a michigan t-shirt this year, the only way they can have any kind of hope to get back support is if they blow out ohio, but i highly doubt thats gonna happen.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1797
"the only thing that bothers me is that all ESPN says is that Michigan played bad and never gave credit to App."

i agree whole heartedly. That's why the ranking systems are so funked up if they'd give more teams like app state a chance, we'd see things like this much more often.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5995
hawaii cracked the top 25.....#20 now i beleieve

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Memphis MC-2500D, 2 15 RD Audi... US of A

Post Number: 1787
OU FTMFW.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1801
hawaii's offense is pretty explosive, what's dat QB's name?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1794
brennen is th last name.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1409
Colt Brennan. With a name like that, how can he go wrong! He should be a Heisman favorite this season. Against Northern Colorado this past Saturday he was 34-40 for 416 yards passing, 6 TDs .... in the first half. He sat out the second half. He should do good against all the teams they play this year.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12749
College Playoff System FTMFW!!!

USC doesnt deserve to be number 1 2 or 3...but if they beat a bunch of nobodies they get a shot at the national title??? makes no since.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3539
wow any1 see the game today, michigan FTMFL, god they suck this year, they were the number one contender from the big 10 but now they just straight up suck.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4517
Arr football I had to highlight the name (Colt Brennan) to figure out what this was about, okay I'll let you guys play on. Resume the game, hut hut hut.

Upload

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 328
and APP beat lenoir-rhyne 48-7
and they did it without Armanti Edwards
ps i will be going to next weeks APP game yayyy

Go ASU ASU ASU

and no its not arizona state

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1731
My Ducks put the beatdown on Michigan today. Too bad Michigan sucks too bad that I cant really too happy. At least we'll crack the top 25 now.

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 334
In boone the "michigan who" shirts and the "32-34" shirts are sellin like crazy. But APP fans arent the ones buying them. i just had to buy 10 app shirts and michigan who shirts to send to my relatives in OHIO(happens to be Michigans last game of the season). LOL

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3543
its gonna be very funny if michigan gets their azz beat by all these "no name" schools then plays ohio and puts an azz woopin on them, but i highly highly doubt that will happen, but i can hope.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6040
colt brennen is sick. he throw for like 550 and 4 tds last nite....dude could throw for aroud 6k this year which is absurb lol

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1799
­
To Whom It May Concern at the University of Michigan:

We heartily endorse Coach Lloyd Carr and recommend he retire at his own discretion. We believe Coach Carr has built a solid football program and that he should be encouraged to keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
The Ohio State University Alumni Association
­

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11806
LMAO......

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2794
Gators FTW... and Phil, there's no way in hell appy state is "the better team". I love Michigan losing as much as the next guy, but if they played again Michigan would win. They would probably win 99 out of 100 times. It's just an awesome thing they didn't!

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 345
you have a bad view of APP since this is probably the first time you've heard about them so all you're thinking is "no way a AA school could ever beat michigan they got lucky" but if you ever watch APP play they could easily compete for a ranked spot so yes i do believe APP is the better team. id loved to see another APP michigan game because it was a good match

Gold Member

Post Number: 1799
Oklahoma kicked the livin f*ck outta miami yesterday.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2795
dude i've seen appy state play... they win their league championship every year, but they don't have the talent to be the "better" team... they were better on that day, but thats the end all... all that said im happy for appy state and thats bad azz

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12799
Hook'em Horns

Gold Member

Post Number: 1802
Ou kills Texas this year. No contest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums