Username: Vic_in_explorer

Sanford, Florida United States

Post Number: 96
If you don't know of him, check him out

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10947
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I saw this guy on Bill Maher show one nite...he's a very nice guy but kind of a fruitcake...very idealist but NOT a realist...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10948
BTW...the link above is his OFFICIAL 2008 presidential campaign web site...that itself should tell u something about this guy...he's kinda "out there"...he's NOT the brightest bulb in town....lol

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 877
Just glancing at his issues page, he doesn't seem all too bad. Not familiar with him particularly outside of that though.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9205
Paul? Where????!!!! lol.

Never heard of him. When I have time I'll check the link.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1551
ima vote ron paul come election time

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
JK, you apparently like your rights not to be jeopardized by a government who plans to take away freedoms in the name of National Security

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9213
I agree, however it's getting harder and harder to maintain national security when the dangerous ones walk among us. You can't trust ANYBODY anymore. Sleeper cells spend 20 years or more among us, just waiting on the word. Could be anyone of our neighbors. Even Cocoon.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10967
LMAO...Maybe that why his nick IS Cocoon!....lol

But Ron Paul is really a moron, but a nice guy...kinda like Mr Rogers was!...full of ideals but nothing else!

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Check his track record. Research what the IRS actually funds. It isn't redistribution of wealth as it was promoted to be when it began. World War II ended, but that was only the beginning of the IRS. Ron Paul I believe is correct when it comes down to many forms of foreign spending. If everyone really kept track of these things they would start questioning it also. This research is not enjoyable for most, so most will never really know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Go RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!! Corporate interests, lobbyist and politicians accepting these bribes. This directly relates to the loss of the peoples' rule of the country, and how that power has went to the highest bidder.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7046
ron paul is a racist
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us