Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3381
"Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, COME ON IN."

"Give me what I want, AND I'LL GO AWAY."

"Hell is REPETITION."

some1 tell me what movie these quotes are from and i'll give you a marshmellow.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4287
"Encom isn't the business you started in your garage anymore. We're bidding accounts in thirty different countries - new defense systems. We have one of the most sophisticated pieces of equipment in existence."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4288
LOL, That's for me to know and you to guess?

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4289
"That was uncalled for! You know, you can remove men like Alan and me from the system, but we helped create it. And our spirit remains in every program we design for this computer."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4290
"Walter, it's getting late, I've got better things to do than to have religious discussions with you. Don't worry about ENCOM anymore; it's out of your hands now."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4291
"I hate to disappoint you pal but most of the time that's the way it is for users too."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4292
"Try to look official. Here comes the boss."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4293
"Pick me up in an hour. Thanks."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4294
"Greetings, programs."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4295
"Hey, Mr. Bagley! Something's haywire. They only loaded me enough pipe to push one test hole. Less than two thousand feet."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4296
"No, you're dead wrong. He was the terror, the mystery of their lives, and the magic. A year from now that will be an island full of burnt-out drunks. When we took Kong we kidnapped their god."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4297
"Kong! Kong! Kong! Kong! you heard them chant that! He exists. You saw the wall, right? Now who the hell do you think they're planning to give that girl to?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4298
"It's some nutty religion. A priest gets dressed up like an ape and gets laid."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4299
"We deposit money from a fund that doesn't exist into a box we don't know about in a bank we've never set foot in. We can't help you because we never heard of you before."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4300
"Hi! We're having a little trouble with our pipes, and I was - uh, Fielding, Walter Fielding... Well, there's no reason why should have heard of me... no, that's not a Jewish name... how much do I make a year? Well, how much do you make a year? Really!... Yale, I went to Yale..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4301
"Look, I'm very sorry I wasn't here this afternoon. What can I say? My wife was poisoned and taken to the hospital... Well, what would cut any ice with you?... A bribe? Sure, can you be here in a half an hour? All right. Cash, no problem."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4302
"We both had done the math. Kelly added it all up and... knew she had to let me go. I added it up, and knew that I had... lost her. 'cos I was never gonna get off that island. I was gonna die there, totally alone. I was gonna get sick, or get injured or something. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control was when, and how, and where it was going to happen. So... I made a rope and I went up to the summit, to hang myself. I had to test it, you know? Of course. You know me. And the weight of the log, snapped the limb of the tree, so I-I - , I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over *nothing*. And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive. Somehow. I had to keep breathing. Even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And one day my logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, and gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back. In Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass... And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4303
"You look lost."

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9123
Dustin....

Storm of the century

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4304
"I do?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4305
"Where're you headed?"

Gold Member

Post Number: 9124
^^^ Money pit and Cast away....

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4306
"Well, I was just about to figure that out."

Gold Member

Post Number: 9125
Dustin. I cheated on yours lol. Cocoon's are in my head tho.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4307
"Well, that's 83 South. And this road here will hook you up with I-40 East. If you turn right, that'll take you to Amarillo, Flagstaff, California. And if you head back that direction, you'll find a whole lot of nothing all the way to Canada."

Gold Member

Post Number: 9126
I like just about every Tom Hanks movie. Even Joe versus the volcano. Kinda grew on me.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4308
LOL, no I'm not mate I'm just having a good ole bit of harmless fun with this one mate. Where is that guy? I thought he was tiring to set an Ecoustics thread post count record.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9127
"I know he can get the job but can he do the job! I'm not arguing that with you, I'm not arguing that with you!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 9128
He'll be back. Suprised admin archived the thread. Means it might stick lol.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4309
CastAway is my personal favourite I, understand when Chuck is lost in the middle of the U.S. towards the end of the film, because it was like the size of the ocean he had to travel. If you moved the U.S. from point A to point B it would take up the entire Atlantic Ocean.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4310
"I got it."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4311
"All right, then. Good luck, cowboy."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4312
"Thank You."
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9129
Good movie. Symbolism drives all great movies. I remember having to read "Lord of the flies" in school. When they made the movie it shocked me how differently I had invisioned everything as opposed to how a director did. That's why it's always better to read the book first, you get "your" version of the story. Then when the movie comes out you can compare.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4313
Upload
"FIRE!!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4314
The book has to be compressed for time, unless they intend to make it the same length of the book, whew that would be long.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4315
"We did everything just the way grownups would have. Why didn't it work? Things would be much better here if it wasn't for him. I wish he was dead."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4316
"We might have to live here for a long time! Maybe the rest of our lives! If we *are* stuck here until we get old, then we can't go on acting like kids! We've got to be sensible and make things work!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4317
"My father often talked of things being revealed - that was true invention, he said. Revealing something's use, and magnifying it; discovering its imperfections, improving it, and putting it to work for you. God had left the world incomplete, he said, and it was man's job to understand how it worked, to tinker with it, and to finish it. I think that was why he hated missionaries so much - because they taught people to put up with their earthly burdens. For father, there were no burdens that couldn't be fitted with a set of wheels, or rudders, or a system of pulleys."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4318
"Counselor! Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4319
"I understand, I'm not your type, too many tattoos. Thing is, there isn't much to do in prison except desecrate your flesh."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4320
"Should ZEALOUSLY represent his client within the bounds of the law." I find you guilty, counselor! Guilty of betrayin' your fellow man! Guilty of betrayin' your country and abrogatin' your oath! Guilty of judgin' me and sellin' me out! With the power vested in me by the kingdom of God, I sentence you to the Ninth Circle of Hell! Now you will learn about loss! Loss of freedom! Loss of humanity! Now you and I will truly be the same..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4321
"Oh, n-n-n-nothing, but when you first came to Casablanca, I thought..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4322
"You must remember this / A kiss is still a kiss / A sigh is just a sigh / The fundamental things apply / As time goes by. / And when two lovers woo, / They still say, "I love you" / On that you can rely / No matter what the future brings-..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4323
"Sam, I thought I told you never to play-..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4324
"Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4325
"It's not particularly my beloved Paris."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4326
"Can you imagine us in London?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4327
"When you get there, ask me!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4328
"Hmmh! Diplomatist!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4329
"How about New York?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4330
"Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4331
"How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Someday they may be scarce. You know, now I think I shall pay a call on Yvonne. Maybe get her on the rebound. Hmm?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4332
"When it comes to women, you're a true democrat. "

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4333
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4334
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4335
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4336
"I was misinformed."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4337
"A lonely breed. Hard men, proud men. Not too proud to cry nor shed a tear. The living embodiment of the American cowboy tradition. Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here today to honor this great native American son his gave his life for a cause so vital to us all. Like so many great Americans before him had. As you can see, these truckers, are going to start passing paying their respects to their loss comrade, the Rubber Duck. In their Macks, their Jimmies, K-Woppers, fruitliners, garbage trucks, dump trucks and even limosines. Truckers all. From the covered wagons and trains to the 18-wheelers that keeps this country alive. This controlled individualism, made this cause so vital, that I promise to take it to Washington and present to the Senate myself."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4338
"As some of you may have heard, there is a hurricane warning tonight. Well, Rangers do not wait on good weather. Rangers do not wait for bright sun shiny days. Oh, no. Rangers are trained to operate in the worst possible conditions, and takes those conditions and turns them against their enemies. You each have one rifle, one side arm, and one white phosphorous grenade. This is a live E&E, so please keep those weapons safetied, so you are not to shoot off your nonexistent d!cks."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4339
"The French tried to build a canal here before the Americans. At the height of their effort, 500 workers were dyin' a week from malaria and yellow fever. They couldn't come up with cemetary space fast enough. Not to mention the morale problem all those crosses would have made. So they bought shiploads of vinegar in Cuba, and in each barrel, they sealed one corpse, and then they sold them as medical cadavers all over Europe. And for a while, that was their principal source of profit. You see, this place has always had a special was of dealin' with profit and death."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4340
"Nick, when you recollect your childhood, are your recollections pleasing to you?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4341
"Number 1, I don't remember how often I used to jerk off, but it was a lot. Number 2, I wasn't pissed off at my dad, even when I was old enough to know what he and mom were doing in the bedroom. Number 3, I don't look in the toilet before I flush it. Number 4, I haven't wet my bed for a long time. Number 5, why don't the two of you go f_uck yourselves; I'm outta here."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4342
"Did you kill Mr Boz, Miss Tramell?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4343
"I'd have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing and then kill him the way I described in my book. I'd be announcing myself as the killer. I'm not stupid."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4344
"Did you ever do drugs with Mr. Boz?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4345
"Sure."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4346
"What kind of drugs?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4347
"I'm right here, but you've gotta shoot straight!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4348
"Straight doesn't seem to be good enough! Now it's my turn! I'm going to give you a few seconds before I come."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4349
"Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4350
"They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response. (pause) Shall we continue?"

Gold Member

Post Number: 9137
Thread starter has officially left the building lol.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4351
"I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4352
"Tony, you've killed for us in the past, and we've always been satisfied, which is why it's very hard for me to come down here today. One of my men was killed today in your territory, and the chinks tell me the killer was of the... Italian persuasion. Now, wait, there's more. You'll love this. Not two hours later, a little twelve-year-old girl comes to my building, armed to the teeth with the sole intention of sending me straight to the morgue. And guess who comes to get her? The very same Italian hit man."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4353
"You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4354
"Hey, what the f_uck is going on up there? I said take the guy out, not the whole f_ucking building!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4355
"Leave it to me. We're checking out."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4356
"OK. My family they got shot down by D.E.A. officers because of a drug problem. I left with the greatest guy on earth. He was a hitman, the best in town, but he died this morning. And if you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4357
"All right, pop quiz. Airport. Gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away. Jack?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4358
"Shoot the hostage."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4359
"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4360
"Did you know it took me three hours to get here from the airport? I got so lost. LA's one big place, but I guess you don't notice, seeing as you live here. Im such a yokel, there I said it!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4361
"Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything: your, your DMV records, your, your social security, your credit cards, your medical records. It's all right there. Everyone is stored in there. It's like this little electronic shadow on each and everyone of us, just, just begging for someone to screw with, and you know what? They've done it to me, and you know what? They're gonna do it to you."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4362
"I just don't, I don't understand. Why me? Why me? I am nobody. I am nothing. They knew, they knew everything about me. They knew. They knew what I ate, they knew what I drank, they knew what movies that I watch, they knew, they knew, they knew what, where I was from, they knew what cigarettes I used to smoke, and, and, and everything they, they did, they must have watched on the, on the Internet, I don't know, watched my credit cards? Our whole lives are on the computer, and they knew, they knew that I could be vanished. They knew that nobody would care, that nobody would understand, and that you would, that it wouldn't matter anymore."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4363
"She lives beyond the grace of God, a wanderer in the outer darkness. She is "vampyr", "nosferatu". These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but instead grow strong and become immortal once infected by another nosferatu. So, my friends we fight not one beast but legions that go on age after age after age, feeding on the blood of the living."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4364
"We are dealing with forces beyond all human experience, and enormous power. So guard her well. Otherwise, your precious Lucy will become a b!tch of the Devil! A whore of darkness!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4365
"Hello everyone, nice to see you. I am your detective for the evening. Please don't leave the premises."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4366
"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4367
"After 20 years, you analyze a lot. You remember people, heroism. "The Miracle of the Andes", that's what they called it. Many people come up to me and say that had they been there, they surely would have died. But it makes no sense, because until you're in a... situation like that... you... you have no idea... how you'd behave. To be affronted by solitude without decadence or a... single material thing to prostitute it elevates you to a sprititual plane, where I felt the presence of God. Now, there's the God they taught about me about at school. And there is the God that's hidden by what surrounds us in this civilization. That's the God I met on the mountain."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4368
"Between these mountains somewhere there's a green valley. See those mountains over there? There's no snow on them."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4369
"Those mountains must be fifty miles away. You think you can walk fifty miles?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4370
"If we have to, we will."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4371
"I can't."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4372
"Yes you can."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4373
"I can't. I'm not as strong as you."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4374
"Do you know what it is that we've lived this long the way we have? Seventy days? It's impossible. It's impossible and we did it. I'm proud to be a man on a day like this. Alive. That I lived to see it, and see it in such a place. Take it in. I love you, man. It's beautiful. It's God. And it'll carry us over every stone, I swear."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4375
"And so we were saved. Nando and Canessa breached the Andes and we were saved. Later a group went back and buried the bodies. They built a rough stone altar by the grave and on top of it, they placed an iron cross. There's nothing more I can tell you. We were brought together by a grand experience."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4376
"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks. This shark, swallow you whole. No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4377
"Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: shark comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday morning, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up, down in the water just like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon, the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us... he was a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper. Anyway, he saw us and he come in low and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened... waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water; 316 men come out and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4378
"They caught A shark, not THE shark. Big difference. Not the shark that killed Chrissie Watkins... and probably not the shark that killed the little boy... which I wanted to prove today, by cutting the shark open..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4379
"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4380
"Hooper, what exactly can you do with these things of yours?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4381
"Well, I think I can pump 20 cc's of strictnine nitrate into him, if I can get close enough."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4382
"Can you get this little needle through his skin?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4383
"No, I can't do that. But if I can get him close enough to this cage, I think that I can get him in the mouth or the eye..."}

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4384
"That shark will rip that cage to pieces!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4385
"YOU GOT ANY BETTER SUGGESTIONS?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4386
"I just found out, that a girl got killed here last week, and you knew it! You knew there was a shark out there! You knew it was dangerous! But you let people go swimming anyway? You knew all those things! But still my boy is dead now. And there's nothing you can do about it. My boy is dead. I wanted you to know that."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4387
"I'm sorry, Martin. She's wrong."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4388
"No, she's not."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4389
"Larry, the summer is over. You're the mayor of "shark city". These people think you want the beaches open."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4390
"Mr. Vaughn, what we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks, and that's all. Now, why don't you take a long, close look at this sign."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4391
"Those proportions are correct."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4392
"Love to prove that, wouldn't ya? Get your name into the National Geographic."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4393
"Martin, it's his birthday tomorrow!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4394
"I don't want him out on the water!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4395
"He is not out on the water, he is in a boat! He's not going to go in the water! I don't think he'll ever go in again after what happened yesterday."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4396
"Now don't say that. You know I don't want that. I just want him to read the boating regulations, make sure he understands before he takes it out..."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4397
"Michael! Did you hear your father? Out of the water now! NOW!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4398
"You're only supposed to blow the bl_oody doors off!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4399
"That's Lyle. He's my computer genius. You know he's who really invented Napster? At least that's how Lyle tells it. Said Shawn Fanning was his roommate in college and stole his idea. I think it's his first time riding that bike, though."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4400
"That's Left Ear. Demolition and explosives. When he was ten, he put one too many M-80s in the toilet bowl... lost the hearing in his right ear. He's been blowing stuff up ever since."

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4401
"Handsome Rob. Premier wheel man. Once drove all the way from Los Angeles just so he could set the record for longest freeway chase. You know he got 110 love letters sent to his jail cell from women who saw him on the news?"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4402
"It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 9146
Archived twice! Must be a record in that timeframe lol!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4405
Upload

Call Guinness.

It is a record breaker!

Record Breaker,
If you're the tallest, the smallest,
If you're the fattest, the thinest, if you always win it,
Your the fastest, the slowest, if you really go,
Then you're a record breaker, a record maker,
You're a record breaker.

If you're the best, the worst, longest immersed,
If you're the base, the ace, furthest in space,
If you can score, more, that a herbivore,
Then you're a record breaker, you're a record maker,
You're a record breaker.

If you can fly like a bird,
If you can play the highest note, ever heard,
If you could swim the Atlantic,
Then the records, mmm, they would go frantic.

If you're the rarest, the fairest, grown the longest hair,
If you're oldest, the boldest, got the most gold,
If you're the newest, the fewest, largest tattoo,
Then you're a record breaker, you're a record maker,
You're a record breaker.

If you could lift, twenty tonnes,
If you could score, ninety-nine thousand runs,
The whole sporting world, would applaud it,
The McWhirters, mmm, they would record it.

If you're the wildest, the mildest, cleverest child,
If you're the strongest, longest, never been wrong,
If you're the latest, the greatest, then you can state,
That you're a record breaker, you're a record maker,
You're a record breaker.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3384
HOLY FVCKIN SHITT this thread is crazy, but your the winner paul, now whats your address so you can recieve your prize.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6588
coocoon yoru a fu-cking hom0... scunt..

respect other peoples shyt...

you fu-cking dumbshyt now i have to start all ovoer again

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4408
No you lose! USA 1 United Kingdom 10 you lose!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6590
good cuz im not from the USA...

USA 1 United Kingdom 10 MEXICO 99999

Upload
Upload
my sign :-)
Upload
Upload

OH yess i did and it feels so good...

Gold Member