Gas prices?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5133
So...how much is gas where you live?

It just dropped to $2.62 at most stations here in Monroe...and the Pilot outside of West Monroe is $2.53.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2609
They have dropped about 50 cents here in SD and are currently right at $3.00 for regular 87 octane.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1808
It went from 3.45 here to 2.99 in like 2 weeks. It also is continuing to drop in the surrounding areas so I expect it to come down a little more here.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1355
in Worcester Massachusetts i think its around 2.75 for regular 87 octane.

it has gone down a bit.

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 830
2.70-2.80 in the DC area

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1739
­
Last week a survey indicated that Ohio had the lowest prices in the nation, but it looks like everyplace else has caught up.....

It's getting to the point where I actually think twice about turning the ignition key. Is this little drive absolutely necessary?

Upload
­

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4902
in orlando i saw 2.69 yesterday and in west palm the lowest was 2.99

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8950
$2.55/regular in Jersey. Dropped like $.25/gal in two weeks. Still far from fair.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5676
2.60 30 minutes south of dc

Gold Member

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1742
­
2.55 Speedway (convenience store)
2.53 Sam's

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10684
$2.78 average for 87 regular in both Springfield Mass and Port Charlotte/Englewood/Venice Florida....but drive 10 miles in another direction and it may be 10 cents more a gallon..each local city and station varies based on taxes and profits..

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 567
There's a town near me that is at $2.44 right now. (i live in IL) and as for me personally its like $2.66

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 171
$2.16

Gold Member

Post Number: 9001
^^^Wow.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1483
The lowest I have seen here (Portland, Or) is $2.74. The state average is $2.87 and the highest I have seen is $2.93

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2623
$2.16 must be a typo. I went about 30 miles north of here yesterday and regular 87 was $2.93 there so I filled up. Those days of "going out for a long drive just because" are sadly long gone.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4922
yeah, prices suck. but its werid for me its 20-30 cents cheaper in orlando then in west palm so i think its cheap up here, but its still pricy

Gold Member

Post Number: 9004
Funny, if it came down another $1 it would still be too high. It's brainwashing. In a year they jack it up to an insane price. They back down a tad and ppl are "happy".

Gold Member

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1745
­
People still aren't complaining too much because even Joesixpack knows we enjoy the cheapest gas prices in the world. Well maybe not the cheapest....

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/

That said, I wonder how many more billions of profit the gas companies have to declare and how high the price per gallon has to go before people get pissed off enough to start doing some real conservation. We simply have to stop depending on the Middle East for fuel.
­

Gold Member

Post Number: 9007
Again, why I love solar energy.

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1014
1.10/ Litre so per gallon roughly $4.40....driving a heavy 5.7 Litre car isn't easy on the wallet

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1370
update 2.67 for regular.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3198
gasbuddy.com :-). I paid 3.09 for 91 Monday morning. I like my 91 though, even though I drive a yukon.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1690
2.70 here in ok.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4950
2.63 for reg. in orlando

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1643
think i paid like $3.02/gallon yesterday.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3377
its 2.60 here and thats for 89, i think its like 2.75 for 94, but i could be wrong.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10013
$2.59 :-O

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3171
$2.63 at Wawa last time I bought it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10827
Too much everywhere!...but oil companies "profits" (NOT just "earnings") are the largest in their history!

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 672
2.65 in Knoxville, tn
.15 a gallon in venezuala

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10834
1 side of the street at Hess its $2.75.....other side at Murphys's (Walmart about 100 yards away) its $2.60...so the price is whatever they want it to be!...and us like fools sit here complacent and write about it!...who's the real fools here?!

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3380
LOL at LK, but think about it theres nothing we can really do, sure we can b1tch all day long but what does that get us, nothing, i say fvckk it we might as well riot. Anarchyy FTMFW!! what the fvckk you can't say anarchyy. haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 9122
The only power we have is conservation and the use of alternative/renewable fuels. The auto industry has begun the process of hybrid technology and will continue to do so. One of the biggest contributors to our dependance is our waste. It starts at home. Lights left on, unnecessary road trips, Xmas lights on at 4 am, ect, ect......

One of my pet peeves at work is the use of water from the cooler for coffee. Power to cool the water, which is wasted when you dump it into the coffee maker that takes more power to heat it! Nobody gets it, they think I'm crazy.

Tiny, seemingly insignificant changes mutiplied by the millions in this country add up to a REAL impact. It will ALWAYS be cheaper to conserve energy than produce it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10837
I grew up in the 60's...and WE MADE things happen and DID change the world!...we have MUCH power, but people do NOT use it...whether it be blowing up a building or a refinery or a oil company headquarters admin building, or a simple walk peaceful protest!...but people today, do NOTHING , except they accept everything and say "Oh Well!...I was, and still am, more of an ACTIVIST...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9136
Lawn sprinklers running during an all day rain, another thorn in my paw lol. I agree with LK.

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY!!!!

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3383
LOL ok, you activist, when you have a peaceful protest that brings gas prices down to under a dollar i will personally come to your house and shake your hand.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9144
I've read that we have all the oil we need right her in our own country. Why don't we drill and supply ourselves? Because we're contracted to purchase our supply from elsewhere. It's all political and lines the pockets of the rich.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10844
I don't anymore do the crazy "agressive" things that I use to when I was a member of the SDS (students for a democratic society) in college...but I am very active in my community and "write the editor" and am a city commissioner and VERY involved with "issues"...I am a DO-ER, NOT a WATCHER! ...the young generation now is too complacent!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9145
So in other words....keep doing and less watching of the world go round, Make it go round.

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1118
3.30 for regual in NY

Username: Wk133

Central, Sc Usa

Post Number: 2
249 per gallon in central sc

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 673
Like that day a month or so ago where everyone was supposed to not get gas that day. All that did was nothing. Everyone still had to get gas the next day, or they filled up the day before. There isnt a lot we can do except decrease our own dependency on oil. Easier said than done. Mass transportation is a very big way. Its just not convenvienant for us,as we are a nation of convenienance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us