Wish it was winter

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8855
God these guys look like they're having a blast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeRoWZYs9VM

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1338
badass right there

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 368
pffff, not of that here in Orlando

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4901
hey nick where in orlando i justed moved here

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 369
Altamonte Area (32810), close to Down Town. Where you at ? You have CDT's in your car right ? Id like to hear them, NEVER heard anything from them

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4910
i live in hunters creek inbetween sOBT and john young, kinda by the int airport.

i got rainbow, seas, and SI mag

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 371
Sweet, I got a friend that lives in Hunters Crek. LoL, you got a Racheal's right down the road if you ever get lonely (lol), but Orlando nudy bars are .. . . well, reseved for good intentions of publicity. *(wispers, go to Ebor)*

But anyways, if your ever up to it, and/or on this side of town, or vice versa, I'd like to hear those sometime. I never heard any of those either. Been kina lurking around with some ideas. Its kinda hard to do that when its a buy/listen type deal. The local places around here, dont carry a whole lot. Im curious, cause I might be able to really do something better than what I got.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4919
yeah i just moved up from west palm, and am getting started in work and school and stuff so when i get more of a schedual and things going i should have time on the weekends.

and hehe the doll house isnt to far either...hopefully my girl is going to move up here just depends if she gets into velencia

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4920
my aim is adddisorder hit me up some time

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 372
Sweet, hope all works well for the both. Its pretty easy to get into Valencia, but I will tell you NOW, DONT be late ! They are pretty strong about thier shtick, which just happens to be NO late enrollment, and they usually DONT overbook classes. So as long its papper work is ontime, it should work out. LOL< and the FL residancy papers, if she is not from here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us