Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 160
I wanna beat the sh!t out of him!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Csdoplr

Post Number: 26
I hope he goes to prison if so he's there for 6 years. He deserves it. He let me down.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5564
hes a b1tch.....throw him in the ring with 6 police dogs and see what happens

lost all respect for vick, used to be a fan of him, but not anymore

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8645
I NEVER liked him. Too selfish with the ball.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1553
I don't even care that he's a football player, the crimes he appears to have committed sicken me. Dog fighting to me goes into the same category as like r@pe, murder, molestation because you really have to be heartless to do something so cruel to a loving, living thing....Not that it's okay to steal or commit other crimes, but it's even more dispicable when it's direct cruelty to a person or animal.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2437
Now they are saying they soaked the dogs down with water and electrocuted them to death if they lost a match. I hope that f!cking azzhole never plays again.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14431
i was reading the aticle the other day and i was so angry. there isn't enough words to discribe what he is. damn.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3966
i fawking hate him. always have but after all of this with the dog fighting it just makes me even more furious. makes me want to go to his house and pit him against an alligator and show him what its like.
^^^yall might think thats funny or a joke but idk if i mean it or not lol.
but yea i really hate him

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 464
Lost a ton of respect for the guy, very sad.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 617
Yeah, a real POS. He wont play football again in Atlanta. If convicted, he could get a lifetime ban maybe, even still, he isnt good enough to make it through this. Should have never give him money...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10597
He's a lousy QB and a worse human!...a great athlete, but a dirty scumball no brainer!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2551
Well the ball is rolling now. Reebok and Nike announced that they have suspended his contracts and will no longer market or sell his shoes. Upper Deck has pulled all merchandise and is removing Vick trading cards from all new packs. NFL.com and many other major sites have suspended all sales of his gear online. The Atlanta Falcons told Vick "don't show up to camp" and have put in place a team mandated 4 game minimum suspension that will undoubtedly be much worse when the trial is over. I am hoping he is out for at least the year and does some jail time.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1722
­
When I saw the thread title I was ready to weigh in here, but you guys have already said it all.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2580
The beginning of the end for Vick the Pr!ck:

"Tony Taylor who pleaded not guilty to charges with Michael Vick four days ago has agreed to work with federal prosecutors and has revealed that Michael Vick financed the entire dog fighting operation.

This is bad news for Michael Vick as his co-defendant who was standing by his side has apparently turned against him.
Taylor has agreed to share detailed facts about the case against Vick and two other co-defendants Purnell Peace and Quanis Phillips.

Taylor signed a 13-page statement outlining charges against him, Vick and two others. He stated that all the facts are true and accurate. Taylor also stated that if he had gone to trial the facts would be proven true without a reasonable doubt.

It seems that the dog fighting charges Vick and two others face will be one uphill climb. Taylor is set to be sentenced on December 14th with Vick's trial set to begin November 26th."

What really pissed me off is now authorities are saying they the will "put down" all 60 dogs that were seized from the property. They say that they are "some of the most violently trained dogs they have ever seen" and that "with thousands of far less violent pit bulls proving unadoptable, there is almost no chance that these dogs will live more than a couple more weeks".

I hope this azzhole gets raped and beaten to death in jail

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 197
lmao i was so glad to hear this. that not only screws Vick but all the other guys that were charged as well

Gold Member

Post Number: 8924
Life comes full circle. In the end you owe what you owe, so to speak.

From my experience if you do anything long enough, eventually you will be caught at it. Be it jerking off, cheating on your taxes, or even dog fighting. Judgment day comes.

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 198
wow paul that was deep

Gold Member

Post Number: 8927
I'm old remember?

LMMFAO!!!!!

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 224
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9035
^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4931
yeah that guy is scum. but how stupid do you have to be, i read he lost like 120million or something like that in contracts and stuff

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2645
LMFAO @ http://www.cafepress.com/buy/michael+vick

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10011
no matter how much money they make, you take take the "thug" out of these uneducated NFL stars.
you should be required to finish your friggin degree before being eligible for the NFL Draft, maybe by then a lot of the mindless retards would have half a brain on their shoulders to make rational decisions off the playing field.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10012
you *can't* take the

Gold Member

Post Number: 1636
{What really pissed me off is now authorities are saying they the will "put down" all 60 dogs that were seized from the property. They say that they are "some of the most violently trained dogs they have ever seen" and that "with thousands of far less violent pit bulls proving unadoptable, there is almost no chance that these dogs will live more than a couple more weeks".}

I hear ya Brad. Thinking of these dogs literally brings tears to my eyes:-( Unfortunately I can't say I think they shouldn't put them down. There are MILLIONS of loving, lonely, desperate pets around the country that are up for adoption. Just not much else you can do after Vick and his buddies tortured these dogs past the point of no return:-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 1698
continues to become even more disturbing, watching espn this morning they're talking about the statements made by vicks former co-defendents (who have all made plea agreements now). They described in detail an execution that took place in the final days before they were indicted. They took 8 dogs into the woods behind vicks house, and hung them. 2 of the dogs survived the hanging, so they drowned them in 5 gallon buckets of water.

God forgive me for what i'm about to say, but i hope michael vick and his buddies go to prison and die slow miserable deaths.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9273
Slick talking lawyers can only do so much. Sometimes even they run for cover. So be it. Vick has or will soon lose everything.

Full circle.

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 280
did they give him the electric chair yet?

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10199
he deserves it^ He is such a piece of SH!T and if he is ever allowed to play another game of football our justice system is completely F'ed!!!!!!!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2684
Latest news is that he will plea bargain down his sentence. The two guys that ratted him out have received preliminary sentences (if convicted) of between twelve to eighteen months, which means that Vick will be looking at around two years or more since he was the "money man" and the leader of the operation.

Experts are predicting that he will be banned from playing in the NFL for at least two years, and the time he serves in jail will NOT count against this time. Some are calling for a ban for life but chances are that after an extended time away from football that he will never be the same, and interest in him will be very low considering that he will be older, rusty, and his inclusion on any team will bring a huge backlash to the organization.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9317
Plea bargaining is so fucked up if you think about it. How does that make anyone less guilty? Bottom line is plea bargaining is an admission to guilt with a lesser penalty. You basically admit you lied and changed your mind, and get rewarded for it. When I fUck up I pay for it, why don't the rich and famous? I know why, just pissses me off!

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 35
I think he should get the death penalty!!! But what I think will happen is he gets 1 year max.

I hope I am wrong!!!! I dont understand why they are all so quick to cut a deal with him.

I would have liked to seen the grand jury pile on the more serious charges.

Anything under 5 years served in a federal prison is a joke.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5852
^^can i get your autograph?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5889
vick will not admit to killing dogs or gambling on dog fights

breaking news

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2739
its fucked up but it's not as big as everyone makes it..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11317
what I find interesting is that ....

there was thread here and people here were bashing pitbulls and wanting them extinct, or not around them or their families...now suddenly they are "poor little fragile puppies" and Vick is a killer....and

many cities in the US have outlawed pitbulls, and generally people don't like these animals which they are deathly afraid of, but want to now HANG Vick, some even want to KILL VICK...these same people go out hunting bear, deer, rabbit, turkey, and other animals, and then KILL them themselves for the "sport"...(like sitting in a tree stand waiting for a deer to walk by, is really a sport)...

There seems to be a serious "contradiction" within people..the media and that bandwagon is very powerful...

I'm not condoning Vicks involvement, but am more concerned with peoples "contradictions" and double standards...and do like all animals, even pitbulls..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1751
["there was thread here and people here were bashing pitbulls"]

musta been before i was on the forum, or i just missed it somehow, can u link it?

["many cities in the US have outlawed pitbulls, and generally people don't like these animals which they are deathly afraid of"]

well i don't think it's accurate to say people "generally don't like them". I can't recall the exact statistics, but pit bulls are one of if not the current most popular dog breed in America. And again i don't remember the numbers but like 90+% of those are not involved in any sort of dog fighting, but rather just owning them as pets.

["these same people go out hunting bear, deer, rabbit, turkey, and other animals, and then KILL them themselves for the "sport"...(like sitting in a tree stand waiting for a deer to walk by, is really a sport)..."]

LOTS of gray area but i can offer my personal opinions/beliefs. First of all I don't approve of hunting for sport. You'd better be using what you're taking from nature for good cause such as sustaining life (eating meat).

I also think, and this could be pretty controversial i guess, that all creatures are put on earth for different purposes. I am horrified at the idea of someone hurting a dog, yet i don't hesitate to squash a spider in my house. I think the level of intelligence, emotion, sophistication of the animal is important.

holy crap i'm late for work.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11322
pitbull...don't U remember that thread...U participated in it when everyone was bashing pitbull dogs...and I provided a link, about the true origin and nature of pitbull dogs and how they were bred for "animal/dog" pit fighting, NOT human attacks...and thats how they got their name "pit" bulls...

Of course pitbulls are popular with SOME people ( definitely the minority of population) due to their "reputations" and jaw strength...many drug dealers, low income families in poor neighborhoods, and the teen/ younger adult generation DEFINITELY favor these dogs, due to their intimidation to many humans...

Yes many cities have oulawed these dogs because of the DEMANDS of the public...so obviously generally they are NOT well liked by the majorities...

BUT again, I just can't believe how so many people have done a 180 turn in their attitudes, when clearly previous to this Vick issue, the majority of people "generally" wanted these dogs ousted and extinct themselves...

Gold Member

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2742
"what I find interesting is that ....

there was thread here and people here were bashing pitbulls and wanting them extinct, or not around them or their families...now suddenly they are "poor little fragile puppies" and Vick is a killer....and

many cities in the US have outlawed pitbulls, and generally people don't like these animals which they are deathly afraid of, but want to now HANG Vick, some even want to KILL VICK...these same people go out hunting bear, deer, rabbit, turkey, and other animals, and then KILL them themselves for the "sport"...(like sitting in a tree stand waiting for a deer to walk by, is really a sport)...

There seems to be a serious "contradiction" within people..the media and that bandwagon is very powerful...

I'm not condoning Vicks involvement, but am more concerned with peoples "contradictions" and double standards...and do like all animals, even pitbulls.."

I have been looking for a way to say that without sounding awful since this thread opened. I couldn't have stated it better. Maybe me and you are more alike then we thought, LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9541
Banned indefinitely from the NFL. With all the media you couldn't imagine anything else.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11347
Vick acknowledged bankrolling gambling on the dogfights, but denied placing bets himself or taking any of the winnings. He admitted that dogs not worthy of the pit were killed "as a result of the collective efforts" of himself and two co-defendants.

Michael Vick suspended

News:

NFL suspends Vick indefinitely

Blank applauds suspension

Goodell: Vick's conduct 'cruel'

Vick plea, statement of facts (.pdf)

Vick admits bankrolling operation

Nike terminates Vick's contract

Horn: Vick did 'what he had to do'

NAACP: Vick 'is not a victim'

Vick gets support from Marbury

Pit bulls may be euthanized

NAACP: Vick should play again

Vick accepts a plea deal

NFL will wait to act

Falcons trying to move on

Reaction to Vick pleading guilty

Vick case raised awareness

NFL statement on Vick plea

Summary of Facts: Peace (.pdf)

Summary of Facts: Phillips (.pdf)

Analysis:

Czar: Vick playing semantics

Whitlock: Call off the dogs

Kriegel: Second chance for Vick?

Hench: Vick had to plea

Czar: Vick's NFL career is done

Becker: A good deal for Vick?

Community:

Poll: What should punishment be?

Video:

Glazer dishes on Vick

Goodell decided not to wait until Monday, when U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson in Richmond, Va., formally receives the plea and schedules a sentencing likely to land Vick in prison for one to five years.

The commissioner said Vick's admitted conduct was "not only illegal but also cruel and reprehensible." Even if he didn't personally place bets, Goodell said, "your actions in funding the betting and your association with illegal gambling both violate the terms of your NFL player contract and expose you to corrupting influences in derogation of one of the most fundamental responsibilities of an NFL player."

Goodell freed the Falcons to "assert any claims or remedies" to recover $22 million of Vick's signing bonus from the 10-year, $130 million contract he signed in 2004.

The commissioner didn't speak to Vick but based his decision on the court filings. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Goodell might meet with Vick in the future, and Goodell said he would review the suspension after all the legal proceedings.

"You have engaged in conduct detrimental to the welfare of the NFL and have violated the league's personal conduct policy," Goodell told Vick in a letter after meeting in New York with Falcons president and general manager Rich McKay.

Falcons owner Arthur Blank supported Goodell's decision.

"We hope that Michael will use this time, not only to further address his legal matters, but to take positive steps to improve his personal life," Blank said.

Nike, meanwhile, terminated its contract with Vick

Gold Member

Post Number: 9547
Like I expected, he losses everything. What's a shame is all the ppl out there committing even worse crimes and getting away with it. What puzzles me is how somebody with sooo much to lose lives their lives in such a manner as to only be caught. Be it Paris, Britney or whoever. They make videos and let friends take pictures of what they can't afford to be caught doing. How can a pro athlete with such a high profile think his actions would always go unnoticed?? Then when the shit hits the fan they are deer caught in the headlights. Good old Rodney said it best:

"Now I know why tigers eat their young."

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10397
exactly^ you can take a thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug!

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 421
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9551

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1883
Now he tested positive for mar!juana...Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10289
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 918
Unbelieveable!!! What an idiot. Millions of dollars if u stay clean... cant do it captin.
He is done. Would be prolly 2 years before he could come back now. He could get a lifetime ban after this. LOL
GOOD!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10292
It's not hard to believe. A fool and his money are soon parted. An idiot and his good fortune are subjected to the consequences of his actions. Put him in the same cell as OJ. They had their chance(s) and fucked up even after warned in life.

So.....be.....it.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1826
­
I just updated myself regarding Michael's kid brother Marcus.
Holycrap! What trash these people are!

We had one of these in our town. Maurice Clarette. He's in jail now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 919
lol! Clarette... he robs a guy in a local bar up there. "Did u get a description of the guy?? Yeah. It was Maurice Clarette" LOL, like no one knows him there.
Then u got Ricky Williams... who I see has reapplied to come back to the NFL... again.
I think I could stop tokin for a few years to be filthy rich... then toke up forever in style. lol

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2908
ricky is gonna be reinstated next year... mike... i really had hope he would come out of this seeing as he is such an incredible athlete, but it's sad to see the demise of someone who had it all whether you like the guy or not...

Silver Member

Post Number: 987
well, I dont wanna see him come out of it. He IS an incredible athlete, but maybe his stupidity will help others. I have no sympathy for someone who "had it all", but cant hold on to it because of illegal stuff. U tell anyone with ANY sense at all "If u stay out of trouble for 5 years I will give you 100 million dollars" they would do it. U can take the brother out of the ghetto...
that goes for any race.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us