Transformers

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1490
WOW! Awesome movie. I went in expecting it to suck, and i'm generally a very tough critic of movies, but man Transformers was really cool.

Pros

-Surprisingly funny!!! Most of the humorous parts were genuinely clever, not cheesy or predictable. Particularly scenes involving Sam's (shia lebuff) parents, the head Sector 7 agent, and ESPECIALLY scenes with the computer hacker (Anthony Anderson) and his brother, really had me laughing OUT LOUD!

-The action sequences were really cool, visually impressive yet easy to follow. In these types of movies with a lot of special effects there's potential to have too much going on and the audience can't tell what's what, that was not the case here.

-Shia LeBuff (probably spelled wrong) was really impressive to me. The kid is not only a good actor but he's really funny. He's got a sort of rapid fire, quick talking humor that reminds me of like a young Vince Vaughn.

Cons

-It dragged out just a tad. I've seen movies that were 3 hours and i didn't think the director should've cut another second from it, but this one drags out a bit in the end. I think it ran about 2hours and 20minutes and i thought they coulda knocked off maybe 10 minutes.

-There were just a couple poor attempts at humor like having the robots talking ebonics saying things like "my bad" or "what's up little b!tches". Sorry but the concept of dorky white people or in this case mechanical robots trying to be hip and talk slang just isn't funny anymore. However these failed jokes were few and far between unlike the good jokes, so they were forgivable.

All in all if you have any interest in Transformers, it's really worth seeing. And I can't imagine it playing nearly as well on a regular t.v. screen or computer screen (i'm talking to you wolfman:-)), as it does on the silver screen. Lemme know what you guys think of the movie and my review.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8235
Good to hear. Nice write up man.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5802
was a kick azz movie but the story was cr@p i mean a cube???? it should be another story kick azz special efects if u see the movie the truck gmc transformer and the pontiac car transformer the camaro and optimus prime are fighting like shyt and those are juzz watching i mean cmon.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1491
^^^.....what?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8253
Lol.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 329
he he, i downloaded it and have only watched the first bit of it, but it does look good. ha ha saved the $7.50 and I get to see it for free!! Torrents
FTW

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 6002
watch it on joox.net

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
HEY ROB i lost all my bookmarks, I redid some of them,but I had 3 places i could watch movies,
1>Joox.net
2>Cinecast.us (has been down for a while)
3>dont remember, can you tell me another one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
btw, its not on Joox

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 645
tubezoom wolfspirit tubezoom
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us