Chad lee, bernymac

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5372
sorry guys i never got a chance to meet up with you gus. when we landed in LA thursday, we drove up to san fran (that drive on route 5 blows nuts btw) and was in san fran until satuurday afternoon. we went to the yanks game on friday nite and saturday day game which went 13 innings and 4 and a half hours. after the game on saturday, we drove from san fran back to LA and got to LA at 1:30 in the morning. i have to ask you both, what the hell is wrong with LA? i sat in traffic from 1200 to 130 in the morning (as in AM). it was crazy. but anyway, we woke up the next morning at 10 to go to the angels day game and after that game which went 10 innings, we went back to the hotel. to say the least we were f-cking tired. i went back to take a nap and was gonna wake up at about 6-7 and call you but i didnt wake up until 9 and my dad didnt wake up until the next morning. so i apologize i never call you guys. but i must say LA and SF are real cool cities. you LA people are all about you nice cars and your customization of your cars. every car i saw there had some piece of aftermarket thing on it, whether it be rims, body kit, stereo, etc. in LA, i saw a few hot girls, a little disappointed but the ones i saw were great. i think SF had more hot girls that i saw. also, why do you guys call the highways by putting 'the' infront of it? for example, we got directions from a few people there when we just got in and every called it 'the 405' or 'the 5', never just '405'. overall it was a great trip tho. great cities.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1467
yanks you just got unlucky on not seeing many hot chicks...last time i was in L.A. i was like 13 in the midst of puberty and i think i had a perma-b0ner.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8072
No shot glass for Paul?

Lol, don't sweat it man. Sounds like you had an exhausting trip. Who won the games?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13975
yeah yanks i was waiting all day. lol. naw its cool. it would of been to meet you but hey maybe i will be in new york one day.

i don't know why we call it "the" 405 or "the" 5. lol.

glad you enjoyed your stay here. also you got to watch the best team in the league play. too bad it was against a sh!tty team.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5373
paul, no shot glasses either bud. we didnt do any shopping. we didnt really walk aroud san fran or LA at all. we walked aroud pier 39 and fishermans wharf in SF for about 2 hours and i didnt see any shot glasses. sorry bud but ill see if i can find a DC one if you dont have one already.

chad, if your in new york one day, chances are i wont be there bud. im in VA just outside of DC. so if your in DC let me knkow. im sorry i didnt get the chance to call you and meet up with you i just had zero time bud.

Platinum Member

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13978
oh i thought you lived in new york casue you were a yankee's fan. i guess you are a fake yankees fan. lol.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5383
pardon me chad? im flabergasted that you would say that....lol i know your kidding, atleast i hope you are

nah i grew up a yanks fan from the start....besides what fake fan flies across the country and drives a total of 15 hours to see 2 of their games especially when they are having their worst season in a while....

Platinum Member

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13981
lol i am just playin. you are a die hard fan.

and "flabergasted"? so we are using sophisticated words now?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5384
lol first word that came to mind....how about dumbfouded? astounded maybe? lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5385
dumbfounded**

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac