WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit is dead .....

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11737
for those of u who view wrestling & watched wwe tonight must have been as shocked as i was to hear this

guy was really a great entertaining wrestler

http://www.google.tt/search?q=chris+benoit+dies&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client =firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

R.I.P ........

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1463
That's really sad, a mother/wife, husband/father, and son all dead. Who knows how many other lives of their family and friends will be devastated....puts things into perspective.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2105
Yeah I read about that this morning. Any news on wtf happened yet?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2106
Wow.... look at the latest AP report:

The Associated Press are now reporting that Chris Benoit is believed to have killed himself on Monday after killing his wife and son over the weekend.

Detective Bo Turner was quoted as saying he believes Benoit, "killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday."

The bodies of the family were found in three different rooms at around 2.30pm yesterday.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
well when they find a 3 person family all dead like that, you have to suspect the worst, double murder suicide...unfathomable :-(

i have to wonder who was on what meds? abusing drugs? had a neurological condition? I think these things are usually the result of some terrible manic or bi-polar episode.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13958
that is terrible. first vince mc mahon and now chris benoit. sad day for wrestling fans.

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11738
^^^chad - dude , vince is NOT dead it was part of their retarded "storyline" to keep viewers hooked ...please dont say u really fell 4 that

i suspect christ may have husband\wife problems - what a violent way to settled the matter though ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
ROFL AT CHAD!!! I don't even watch wrestling, i just saw a preview for RAW or something and i immediately knew that was fake.

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1012
Yea thats messed up, he left bibles by both bodies before killing himself, what a jerk.....you got problems take yourself...hey even(sounds sick) but I could see maybe your wife but not your 7 year old..

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13974
damn i got pwned. i really thought he died. no wonder i didn't see anything about it on the news.

Username: Frustrated2

Post Number: 1
Am I the only person questioning whether Chris possibly had bipolar disorder?

Username: Frustrated2

Post Number: 2
Anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2429
Roid rage?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1817
^^^ my guess

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2146
Pro wrestler Chris Benoit apparently was pumping human-growth hormone into his 7-year-old son in the weeks before he killed his wife, the boy and himself at their suburban Atlanta home while consumed by "roid rage," a prosecutor said yesterday.

Fayette County, Ga., District Attorney Scott Ballard said Daniel Benoit had needle marks on his arm. Ballard said he believed the boy had been given growth hormone because his parents considered the boy undersized.

"The boy was very small, even dwarfed," Ballard said.

The disturbing developments came as law enforcement officials were investigating whether Benoit suffered from "roid rage" when he strangled his wife and suffocated their son before hanging himself on a weight-machine pulley over the weekend.

Law enforcement sources told the Daily News that Benoit was a client of two businesses at the heart of a massive national steroid and HGH trafficking scam being probed by New York State prosecutors and narcotics agents.

The sources said a Florida company called MedXLife wrote prescriptions for Benoit that were filled at Signature Pharmacy in Orlando and shipped to his home in the Atlanta suburbs. The sources could not confirm what substances Benoit had received.

The musclebound Benoit - a former heavyweight champion known as "The Canadian Crippler" - killed his wife, Nancy, on Friday and smothered their sleeping son, Daniel, late Saturday or early Sunday, leaving Bibles by their bodies, authorities said.

Investigators who forced their way into Benoit's home after the weekend killing spree found anabolic steroids. Authorities said they want to know whether Benoit was unhinged by the drugs - which can cause paranoia, depression and explosive outbursts known as "roid rage."

World Wrestling Entertainment officials alerted cops after Benoit, 40, texted "curious" messages to pals over the weekend.

Sources told The News he was sending the wrestlers biblical passages and sections of his will.

The WWE posted text messages that Benoit allegedly sent on its Web site. One, sent four times, gave his address, and the other, sent once, said where to find his dogs.

Police said Benoit's 43-year-old wife was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle. Daniel was found dead in his bed.

Benoit's 220-pound body was discovered in the basement. The Montreal-born athlete committed suicide as much as a day after killing his son, cops said.

While police found anabolic steroids and "a lot of prescription medication," there was no suicide note and cops had no motive. Cops said blood tests were being conducted to determine whether Benoit had been using steroids or other drugs.

WWE warned against jumping to conclusions before toxicology reports were complete, which could take weeks.

Benoit had canceled scheduled appearances Saturday and Sunday. The absences were blamed on a "family emergency."

Prosecutors confirmed that Benoit's wife, a wrestling manager known as "Woman," had filed for divorce in 2003 and asked for a restraining order. In court papers, Nancy Benoit said she was "in reasonable fear for [her] own safety and that of the minor child."

But she asked for the case to be dismissed three months after filing.

anichols@nydailynews.com

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11746
..holy fack !

all the good comments other wrestlers made about him & now we hear this makes u wonder u never knows wtf goes on inside some1's head ....

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10126
he has been on steroids for a long long time. What a shame that he had to snap and take out his wife and kids also. If you hate your life kill yourself not everyone in your family! what a D!CK!

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 315
Just seen this, kinda weird I thought, but Im sure there is a lagit explanation though ?

Wikipedia controversy:

News of Nancy Benoit's death was inexplicably posted on Wikipedia 14 hours before the police discovered the bodies. This was initially reported on Wikinews and later on FOXNews.com. The original posting read: "Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy." The phrase "stemming from the death of his wife Nancy" was added to the English Wikipedia's "Chris Benoit" article at 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 25,[103][104] whereas the Fayette County police reportedly discovered the bodies of the Benoit family at 2:30 p.m. EDT (14 hours, 29 minutes later). The IP address of the editor was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, which is also the location of WWE headquarters.[105] After news of the early death notice reached mainstream media, the anonymous poster accessed Wikinews to explain his seemingly prescient comments as a "huge coincidence and nothing more".[106] Police have since "seized computer equipment from the person responsible for the postings," and have called the confession an "unbelievable hindrance." It's also reported that "if the person had knowledge of the death before police discovered the body, he or she could face criminal charges." [107]

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 316
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_mystery_editor_confesses:_Claims_%22ter rible_coincidence%22

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3507
I just heard an interesting theory on the whole thing.He found out his son wasn't actually his and snapped on his wife and who he thought was his son,stay away from Roids kids.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 307
yea that sucks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us