What Are You Driving

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5329
since the bragging area is always down, i figured we'd start a new thread with pics of your cars/systems. if you dont have pics, say what you got and what you've done to it....

starting it off:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/yanks_fan13

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1422
2005 ford explorer. stock for now. yall just wait......

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7737
Finally bumpin' and strutting your feathers I see, nice.

Not that it makes any difference but here's my truck. (I bump at home).

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 302
Paul thats a nice truck trow some 22's on it lol I've been wanting to get a f-150 4x4 since i have a quad and 3 dirt bikes and ive been looking for a black one like yours and i cant find one the ones ive seen are all beat up. how much you spend on ghas a week i think im gonna get a v6 f-150 cheaper for gas.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5332
"Finally bumpin' and strutting your feathers I see, nice."

paul, ever since i got here i havent been able to participate in these kinds of threads and now i finally can....so ima participate all day long lol

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3311
http://j designs.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1424 heres pics of my box

http://j designs.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=737 heres pics of my car and old setup. ohh fvcck i forgot you can't say the jd word on ecoustics so just take the space out between the j and d.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7741
It's a Triton v8 and she's not that bad on gas mileage. Somewhere in the low 20's. I throw at least $40/week into her. I bought it so I can still haul stuff and cart my kids around. The crew cab is awesome.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7742
And I have to say that baby is wonderful in the snow. Switch it over to 4X4 and she pulls like a stomper. I keep chain and rope handy for if/when someone needs pulled out. I will always own a truck.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1962
2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Loaded

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13756
2005 honda accord coupe v6 manual transmission.

it gets me around in a hurry. lol.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 522
2004 Mustang GT
Upload

2005 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged Dale Jr. Edition
Upload

1991 Camaro Rally Sport
Upload

and my buddy and i just bought a 91 Jeep Cherokee to do some muddin' with, i'll try to get some pics.. although it's kind of a beater.. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2931
1999 GMC Yukon 4dr BernyMac Edition
Upload
Upload

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541475

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 865
'05 Mustang V6

Upload

Nice GT Gavin.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 866
The other one's mine too. '93 four-banger.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 526
Mark did you have a different fox body at one time? i can't remember.. but someone else had one. fox bodies FTW! definatley my favorite mustang body style.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 387
04 Explorer on 22's
Upload

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 867
Yeah, that's it in the background. It's only an LX four cylinder. Something's wrong with it so I don't drive it anymore. And yeah, fox bodys are my favorite too. Someday I WILL own a '93 Cobra. That's always been my dream car.

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 562
1993 ford probe with a show gun body kit

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2469994

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5652
Upload

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3782
00 eclipse rs
black ill get pics up soon even though ive posted them b4 but i got a new camera today so ill try to post them soon

Silver Member
Username: Fearthisskyy

Carrollton, Texas United states

Post Number: 187
02 ford explorer xlt, stock but not for long

idmax12v3d4, dls A6 on the way!

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1010
I'm trading in my 300, and picking up the new 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer 08 GTS. I'll have pics up soon enough

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1011
I'm trading in my 300, and picking up the new 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer 08 GTS. I'll have pics up soon enough

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1405
2002 Nissan Frontier. 5spd, 4wd. I know exactly what you mean paul. I'll always own a 4x4 truck
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3795
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2672679

here you guys go couldnt resize them right so i just did this a couple mins ago

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10180
Hey I drive a 2001 GMC Jimmy and I love it!....looks great, runs great!...BUT vehicles don't impress me at all...they serve 1 purpose, to get U from point A to B, and haul whatever U can fit!....the the rest is all BS...spending money on a new "pretty" vehicle is the worse investment somebody can do....U're better off buying an OLD antique, with STOCK parts, and doing a little cosmetic work or restoring it, IF U are a HOBBYIST...otherwise cars are a POS mute point...a VW bug will do the same as a new Vet or Lexus!!...and I can afford either BUT I see NO point in either..

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

I make it rain.

Post Number: 8243
1977 Oldmobile Delta 88 Royale

Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 543
LK, the only thing i can do is quote ricky bobby, who said it best.. "i wanna go fast!" lol. although i do agree with you.. unless they serve a purpose, cosmetic upgrades beyond some nice wheels are pointless. however, i have to disagree when it comes to "go fast" parts. some people just love the thrill of speed.. just like some people love their bass. it's the exact same thing. and then lets say someone has a jeep, and they really want to do offroading.. so they buy some new off road tires. that's not a bad investment if they are going to put them to use. once again, just like subs aren't a bad investment if you are going to use them and really enjoy them. i think it just depends on your mindset. yeah, the vw will get you to point A to point B just as good as the vette. but if you enjoy drag racing, your gonna be wanting that vette, or wishing you had it when you line up in that vw. just like if you like to offroad, your gonna wish you had a jeep when you get your vette stuck in the mud. i mean i totally see where you are coming from.. the second you drive a car off the lot it depriciates in value over 10%.. but to people like me if you love it, then it's worth it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7984
As long as the bills are paid and your responsibilities are taken care of, what a man chooses to put his time/money into I say is a beautiful thing. Some ppl like wearing a $5000 watch. It doesn't tell time any more accurately than a $3 digital at Walmart but some ppl don't care, they want the flare.

I myself am a tool nut.I have 14 cordless drills, three drill presses, at least 8 corded drills, thousands of drill bits, a half a dozen forstner bit sets, ect, ect, ect.....

You could say I have a compulsive personality. When I get interested in something I dive right in and don't stop until I've had my fill. When I started collecting die cast car models I started at like one a week. Soon I was bringing 2-3 home/day. They will go to my son one day so all is good lol.

I guess that's why I can relate to the car audio guys. It's addictive and can grab you quickly. It's also rewarding when you put your time into it. Not to mention along the way they're picking up an education in auto electronics.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10187
Hobbys are great things for everybody, and actually a NECESSITY to relieve daily stresses....mine is sports playing...different strokes for different folks...I'm just saying street cars aren't my thing...I love my Jimmy, and I take care of everything I own..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10188
If I were to buy a new vehicle, it would be the HUMVEE...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7986
My shop does wonders for me. I could be making picture frames one day and fixing a scooter the next. The hum of my air compressor to the smell of saw dust just works its' magic on me.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 350
d@mn paul 14 cordless drills 8 corded lol you must like drilling things:-) I only have on corded and it pisses me off most of the time lol but im poor:-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 7995
Yeah well I get them from a tool distribution warehouse that sells decent 18v cordless drills for $20. I sell them locally at the farmer's mart and they go pretty quick. I also have somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 air finish nailers. When I see a good deal on something I pick up on it and turn them around for a profit. All brand new. It's nice having more than one drill handy. You don't have to swap out bits in between operations and you always have spare batteries.

These are the drills I sell locally. They usually sell b4 lunch on any given day.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 421
Paul...someone's truck has to pass inspection...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 8077
Lol. That pic is over two years old. She's a bit dirty now but looks the same.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2422
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2423
the front windows have been tinted black to match since this picture..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8081
That is VERY nice man. Is it the rims or is there a little lift going on?

Gold Member
Username: Leew

Post Number: 1581
Aloha to Yall!

My new Babe!just got it for nothing! Sorry guys, He's a bit dirty, no time for car-wash,next week wanna upgrade my ammo!
Upload

Regard, Jennifer!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4751
hey paul how do you get low 20s MPG with that f150? my mom has 99 expedition with that same 5.4 and only gets 14 avg. mpg

Gold Member

Post Number: 8090
I do alot of highway driving and mine is the 8cyl 4.6. Doesn't pull very hard but does well.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4758
oooh ok.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2428
You talking to me, Paul? If so thanks, man. There's no lift just 22 inch wheels with some nice sized tires.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us