Grand theft auto

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5310
question for anyone who plays these games....the 'recent' ones they came out with called gta:vice city stories and gte: liberty city stories i think, is it the same cities and maps just with different guns/missions/sh1t to do? or what?

i saw them at bb for like $15 each and i was gonna buy them, but i couldnt decide what exactly it was....someone explain please.
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3304
i haven't played it but my friend told me its pretty much the same as the other GTA games just different charcters and missions.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5313
alrite, i guess ill take a gamble and buy them and hope their different....these boriing summer days where nothing is happening, gotta have something to do

thanks bud

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10016
Yanks get a job...make some cash..have some cheap "Rocket Returns" T shirts made up and sell them outside yankee stadium...all u fools will buy them...LOL

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5315
lol im getting a job at best buy hopefully, damn circuit city denied me those sons a bitchez lol....and im a little far away from NY to travel there every day to seel shirts

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7716
Why would CC deny you? You didn'y apply for the car audio section and try to tell them some of their stock is crap did you?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10025
I use to promote beer bashes (25-40 kegs) and burgers with a good local live band ($10 cover, all the draft u can drink) in the summers for outdoor fun at the local rented AMVETS outdoor picnic grounds... and put a couple grand $$$$$ in my pocket for 1 day's work..something to do and have fun for extra cash and PT job....try that,.. its simple, easy and good under the table quick cash..and everybody has a blast and returns the following week for the next one..

U never make any REAL money working for somebody else..people will always drink and try and have a good time....and of course u hire a few people to help u cook, setup, pour beer, and cleanup etc....

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5318
lol no paul, but i was gonna pick up a zx2500.1 and sell it on here to make some quick money

that sounds pretty cool LK....im under 21 so i couldnt handle any of the beer (legally)....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10036
Yanks...yes U can...u do NOT have to be 21 to sell beer..only U cannot drink the beer...check it out...I was shocked when I first learned this..

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5326
really? i thought you had to be 21 to even handle beer....that is news to me

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1007
Same cities, same maps...completely different story lines and main characters.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5328
thats what ive been looking for JC. thank you sir.
how does it compare with the other GTAs? ive loved the other ones, guessing these are gonna be jsut as badass

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5633
heres the ones that i like in order

grand theft auto vice city
grand theft auto san andreas
grand theft auto 3
grand theft auto liberty cities stories
grand theft auto vice city stories.

i preorder the grand theft auto 4 already :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5335
hold the phone king....get me a link for gta 4 bud....i havent heard of it yet. when does it release? please tell me they are putting it on PS2 as well....

and even tho your saying they are the worst in the series, im getting tired of beating san andreas over and over, so for $20 a pop, i think its worth beating a new game lol

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1961
I still love San Andreas PC. That game rawks.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3312
"Yanks...yes U can...u do NOT have to be 21 to sell beer..only U cannot drink the beer...check it out...I was shocked when I first learned this.."

um come to ohio and tell ppl that, one time me and my brother went to a store, my brother being over 21 bought the beer, but when i picked it up to carry it to the car, the lady behind the counter told me to put it down or she was going to call the cops, i just gave her a stupid look and walked out but sure enough she called the cops and since there just a few seconds away they were there in no time, the cop then informed me that any1 under the age of 21 could not be in possion of alchol wether it be open or not, he only gave me a warning but the azzhole took me name and phone number then called my dad what a d1ck.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10055
ALL cops do NOT know their own state laws!...and U can serve alcohol at a bar, even if under 21...

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3314
^LOL go figure stupid fvckkin cops, but still to come b1tch at some1 for caryying beer to a car don't they have something better to do.

Gold Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1008
I wouldn't say liberty city stories is that low, I liked it better than GTA 3,

Vice City Stories is by far the worst in the series, but for 20 how can you go wrong, you still get a lot of game.

GTA 4 looks sweet but it is not coming to the ps2, its only coming to the ps3 and 360 and the 360 gets the exclusive episodic content.

Take a look:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/grandtheftauto4/index.html?tag=result;title;1

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5660
BOTH THE PS3 AND XBOX 360 ARE GETTIN EPISODIC CONTENT.

BECAUSE OF HTE NATURE OF THE XBOX 360 MEDIA IT CANT HOLD ENOUGHT STORAGE ONLY ABOUT 8 GBS THE PS3 CAN HOLD 50 GB SO IT IWLL HAVE FULL HD GRAPHICS WITOUT ANY COMPRESSION AND THE DEDICATED EPISODES WILL BE LARGER THANT HE 360 BECAUSE OF THAT :-)

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 563
I thought the xbox 360 was 20GB

Gold Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1009
This is Rob and his PS3 rules the damn world views.

http://www.gtagaming.com/

That website is always right, when they post something, take a read Rob you may learn something
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us