NBA Playoffs #2

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1251
so chad n pitbull wat ya'll think of bron and the cvas now? hahahaha they down 2-0 but we been there done that, if we take this game 3 its anyones title. i'll take apologies through pm so u dont have to embarrass ur self here LOL juss playin guys

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13637
nice. lol.

i want cavs to win this for sure. i hate the spurs.

but the cavs aren't looking too good right now. when they were in san antonio, the cavs got killed. they are at home right now and its anyones game.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13642
hey did you get the tracking # i sent you for the battery?

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1252
yep i got it thanks man, should be here thursday, and about the game thats fluckin bull$hit dumb @ss ref, bowen was fouling him in the act F*UCK that pisses me off so fluckin bad d@mnit im in the worse mood right now thats straight up bull$hit

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1253
but hey could u get on aim sometime i gotta question bout it, thanks man, hey actually ill juss shoot you an email right now

but anyway were f*ucked playoffs are over dumb@ss f8uckin ref

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1433
"i'll take apologies through pm so u dont have to embarrass ur self here"

rofl.

Okay the cavs made it to the finals, gj. Unfortunately the Spurs are exposing how weak the cavs REALLY are and how weak the eastern conference really is allowing the cavs to get this far.

Not taking away from the cavs....it's gotta be sweet to be a cavs fan right now, cause you have a player that could potentially make you guys a dynasty in the future. But not NOW and not as close to now as this trip to the finals would maybe indicate.

p.s. i'd really like to see the playoffs go to a 1-16 format that doesn't separate east from west. With all due respect the Cavs are OBVIOUSLY not the second best team in the NBA this season....we SHOULD be watching the Spurs vs. Suns compete for a title right now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us