The Rookie

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1633
A guy is speeding one day and is spotted by a traffic cop. The cop proceeds to pull him over and upon approaching the window asks to see his license and registration. The guy replies "Sorry I'm afraid I cant do that because it's in the glove compartment and I cant open that"
When asked why not by the officer the guy replies "Well sir, thats where I have my gun hidden"
"Why did you hide your gun?" asks the officer.
"Because I used it to shoot my wife"
"And where is your wife now sir?" asks the officer.
"Well her dead body is in the trunk" says the guy.
The officer asks the guy to step out of the car and handcuffs him. He is new to the force and inexperienced in situations like this so he calls for back-up.
A few more cops and a detective show up within minutes and the detective asks the man
"Sir my officer tells me you have a gun in your car is that right?"
"No" replies the man, perplexed.
The detective asks to look in his glove box and sure enough there is no gun.
"My officer also said there was a body in your trunk" says the detective.
Again the man denies this and upon inspection, the trunk is empty. Confused, the detective says "Sir, my officer here called for backup because he said you told him that you had killed your wife and put her in the trunk... I dont understand"
"Huh?" replied the man scratching his head. "I bet the lying bastard said I was speeding too"

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Rattle your ... Missouri

Post Number: 2517
I like that as well.

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1099
yeah this is one of the better of them

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3807
LOL oh that was criminal for laughs. Although if your caught speeding or even so much as lying about it when caught on camera here in the United Kingdom, now you'll find yourself in the NICK as well as your drivers licence taken away from you permanently. The aim is to crackdown on those who do not obey the laws of the Highway Code.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us