Anyone from San Diego

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2417
I plan on taking a trip down there with my step father in a month... from 6/17-24. For the weekdays I am taking classes on detailing and Friday-Sunday don't have much planned yet. Got any good suggestions on activities?? Keep in mind I am still underage.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13115
you can hang out at the beach. alot of fine girls there.

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2418
Do you know if they have surfing there?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13117
oh yeah. san diego has awesome waves. do you surf? if you do, then you can drive up north a little and check at san clemente. the waves there are awesome. i used to surf back in high school and we used to drive down there all the time.

trussles (spelling check) and trails are awesome surfing spots.

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2420
I never have surfed, but my step dad lived in Hawaii all his childhood so I want him to teach me somethin. I used to skateboard for years and currently snowboard so I wanna try surfing now.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1502
San Diego has awesome waves if you consider choppy 3 footers awesome. But we DO have tons of fine girls who are easily gotten (if you don't look and act like Screech), and other stuff to do. Go check out the haunted room at the Hotel Del Coronado and Coronado in general. Check out the observatory on Palomar Mountain. Head down to the coast and cruise around Seaport Village and that area. Tons of concerts to go to, although not so many all-ages, but SOMA is one.

Then you have The Wild Animal Park, San Diego Zoo, Horton Plaza, Balboa Park and it's Air and Space and Automotive museums, Sea World, Knotts Soak City (unreal nearly naked teen girls there), you could catch a game at Petco Park and before/after check out the Gaslamp Quarter, go race/crash a car at the Miramar Speed Circuit, go aboard a real aircraft carrier on the U.S.S. Midway.

Or just do what most of us locals do.... get drunk, stoned and sit around all day m0lesting our hot girlfriends

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2422
Thanks for the informative post. Tell me more about this Knotts Soak City.

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2423
How old are you brad? That would be pretty cool meeting up with an ecoustics member..

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1511
Knotts Soak City is a water park and now that it is getting warm here all the hotties go there in there skimpy string bikini's and/or thongs. Mirrored sunglasses are a required accessory.

35, if I am around here that week I could show you around.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us