NBA Draft

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1349
My Blazers got the #1 pick!!!!! Can you say Greg Oden, Brandon Roy, and Lemarcus Aldridge??

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1398
My bullys got like #20 or #21 and #9 from trading eddie curry to the knicks.

Lottery was kinda crazy this year, Memphis and Boston both dropped lower than they should have, Blazers and Sonics lucked out.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4806
yea, i know jesse... you wont find bigger blazer fans then me and my two boys... we got inside info also

if we get oden, we will be trading zach for rashard lewis.. so if we get oden, our starting lineup is:

sergio rodriquez

brandon roy (rookie of the year)

Rashard Lewis (dont need to talk about him)

Lemarcus aldridge (would have been #2 for rookies, but turned it on a lil late -- gonna be a 15-20 point/10 rebound guys next year too)

greg odon

you can now say rip city is back!

even if we get durant,

sergio
roy
durant
LMA
Zach

haha, its win win. and i think we will only get durant if we keep zach..

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13095
don't matter how the blazers are gonna be. when the lakers get KG, they will own the western conference.

the top 8 western conference teams will be.....

mavs
spurs
suns
lakers
jazz
rockets
nuggets
warriors

not in that particular order. so as you can see no room for the blazers. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7371
I am not sure if the local jails have room for all those guys.
The team may have to pony up for a private lockup.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1400
The Blazers are on the rise but it'll be AT LEAST a few years before they could actually contend. And why would they get rid of Zach Randolf? That dude is a stud IDC what anyone says, him and Oden on the court at the same time would be crazy.

And if they do get rid of him it better not be for Rashard Lewis!!! Talk about over-rated. A big guy who can shoot from the outside, god forbid he...go to the hoop...or block a freakin shot!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1350

quote:

I am not sure if the local jails have room for all those guys.
The team may have to pony up for a private lockup.

hardy har......your a few years behind. New management and basically an entire different roster, with the exception of Zach, so please talk what you know. Thanks.

And sorry Chad, McHale already made it clear that KG will be staying in Minnesota.

I do agree that it may take a couple of years but Portland will be playing for a championship. This is a very young, very good team.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13097
fukking McHale. hey but you never know what happens during the off season. besides JO wants to come to the lakers too. i feel something big happening to the lakers. they will be the unstoppable force again.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7378
Jesse, I give you 3to1 that 2 of the team make the rap sheets this season coming up.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12304
forget Rashard...they need a Paul Pierce...

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4807
they want to get rid of zach randolph because he slows down their pace too much, and hes going to be taking away time from Lamarcus.. Nate Mcmillion has said they are going to be a running team more this year and thats why they would trade zach for rashard + another guy.. the last thing the blazers need IMO is a paul pierce.. they dont need a ONE man superstar.. they will have 3 all stars in thier starting line-up, so they wouldnt need a superstar.

and nuck, i would bet money that none of the blazers will get rap sheets this season (federal or court ones, not ones like missing practice etc) you are a bit behind (around 3-4 years behind) because they have no "jail blazer" players left besides zach.. we will have the youngest starting lineup in the league with roy, lamarcus, oden, sergio, and rashard lewis.. rashard is still young also, and he can stroke the 3 ball or take it to the rim

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4808
and chad, the blazers will be better than the lakers next season with oden or durant.. lol

i guess no room for your lakers, even though we are one of the biggest rivals with you guys :-)

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13118
please bassman. what was there record this year? hahahahahaha. i guess oden or durant can come in and change that 32-50 record in their first season. lol. please bman i thought you were smarter than that. it would take a couple of years for them to really develop into a true nba player.

as for the lakers, there are some trades happening. they are aware that top 2 players are coming to the west. anyways andrew bynum has shown a lot of improvement and you know how young he is. he is turning out to be a good center.

besides its all in the coaching. honestly with the players they had, they should of done better than 32-50 this year.

now you made me type a lot bman. damn you. lol.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4809
chad...

we were struggled with injuries throughout the whole season... you say with all the players they had, they should have done better than the 32-50 record.. yes your right, but out of our starting 5, 3 were rookies and 1 was a returning out of his second year... this last year was just a learning experience year for lamarcus, cuz brandon roy has already shown he will be an instant all-star.. lamarcus averaged 17 and 10 the last 15 game of the season. and roy averaged aroud 16 and 5 assists all year... all we needed was a scoring thread from the center postition so we could kick it out to other players..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
LOL^^ bassman you homer!!

Look i'm happy for the blazers, congrats on the #1 pick. However, I will bet my life that the Lakers are better than the Blazers in the 07'-08'.

p.s. i'm an unbiased bulls fan.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13119
next year will be all kobe and bynum. trust me guys. bynum has will impress everyone next year.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4810
our starting line-up will be one of the best in the nba. just like the spurs starting line-up. i will put money down on paypal that blazers will be better than lakers next year.

oden -all star
roy - all star
Lamarcus - all star
Zach - all star
rashard lewis/paul pierce - all stars

look at that right there :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1405
"oden -all star
roy - all star
Lamarcus - all star
Zach - all star
rashard lewis/paul pierce - all stars "

I'm looking at that right there...and know what i see? A silly prediction from an extremely biased source.

You're calling Oden an all star when he hasn't even stepped on the court with NBA players yet...

LaMarcus isn't that good, and it's only gonna be his second year.

Rashard Lewis and Paul Pierce don't play for your team so...yeah.

And in an earlier post you were arguing that Randolf doesn't fit the team very well.

Roy is really good, you got that going for you. But you're still delusional. Best case senario this season: Blazers slip in to the playoffs as a 7 or 8 and get knocked out first round.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1356
Sorry but Oden will not be an all star next year :-( But we have a very young, talented nucleus. While Durant will make an immediate impact for whoever he plays for, Oden will be a champion in the long run. It is not often that a big man like Oden comes along. Look at most of the Great championship teams. Almost all of them have or had a Great center or "dominate in the paint" kind of guy....Chamberlain, Russell, Moses Malone, Kareem, Shaq, David Robinson, Duncan.....

Nonetheless, It is an exciting time to be a Blazer fan. We may not win a championship in the next few years but Portland will be a strong legitimate championship team.

Right now we have 4 2nd round picks as well as the first pick in the draft. There will be alot of trade talks and trades in the blazers near future, not to mention the luring of top free agents who will want to play on a young talented.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4811
lol. i didnt mean they would all be all stars next season! ha, no way, im saying they will at one point in their career.. and lamarcus is really really good, if you watched him at ALL this year, he look like a rasheed wallace with more post moves.. and rashard lewis or paul pierce WILL be a blazer by the season. i guarentee it.. this is why all the articles on ESPN and the reason why steven A smith said "watch out for the blazers this coming year", same with PTI when they had the discussion of how they will be this coming year.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13147
does oden have what it takes to be the next tim duncan?

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4812
i think many think so.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1411
no.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4813
what do you mean? thats what ALL the analysis are saying about greg oden... there hasent been this hyped up of a guy since james.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13166
oden is a great player no doubt. but will he lead his team to a multiple championships? i don't think so. he couldn't win with ohio state when all the hype and analysis were in his favor.

i just don't think he has a heart of a champion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1412
"thats what ALL the analysis are saying about greg oden"

Well that's just plain false. Just like any player on the come up, the analysts predictions vary greatly...some think he'll be great, some think he's a bust, most think somewhere in between. I fall into the third category. I think he'll be a great shot blocker but overall he needs A LOT of development and i don't think he'll ever be even close to Tim Duncan offensively.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2163
Draft starts in a little more than an hour. I think the Hawks are in a very good position here to rebuild their team. They will (should) grab Horford @ #3 and then be able to get another potential superstar at #11. If Acie Law falls to them, they will have solid starters at power forward and point guard. And if Law is gone by then, they can grab Javaris Crittendon. Or maybe they will switch up and take Mike Conley at #3 and get the best PF still available at #11 or even trade that pick for multiple picks in the 2-4. Either way... it's a good time to be a Hawks fan.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1382
Great time to be a Blazers fan as well. I wanna see what the blazers are gonna do now. They have 4 2nd round picks........

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3831
celtics got ray allen good pick to put in the mix with pierce wish we got kg earlier in the week though who knows celtics have a young team could be good in a couple yrs lol and the blazers will suck regardless lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us