Star Wars on BBC Radio 2 Friday 18th May!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3762
Upload

A long time ago in cinema far, far away in the USA a worldwide phenomena was about to take place that would soon become one of the highest grossing films in box office history and spawning generations of new Star Wars fans. Well it's the will of the force.

So too celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the most popular film franchises in movie history BBC Radio 2 is doing two documenters starting with part 1 on Friday 18th May 2007 and part 2 on May 25th which brings it full circle with the US release 30 years ago on a warm summer1977.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/musicclub/doc_starwars.shtm

So be sure to turn into BBC Radio 2 tomorrow or try listening online!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3763
Only 11 minutes until the show starts.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12971
link don't work cocoon

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3764
I guess it's regional encoded for the United Kingdom sorry mate. I'll have a look around for any (pod casts) of the show and see if I can find anyone smarter than me to do a link that works.

Anyway Wow it was kinder like "Empire of Dreams" that's on DVD the comments where the same only with (Anthony Daniels) narrating the show still it was kinder cool to hear on the BBC Radio 2.

Part 2 is next Friday at 7pm May 25th which will officially mark the 30th anniversary of Star Wars.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12972
:-(:-(:-(

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6614
Ash needs his own channel. I'd watch. Just to see what would happen with his neighbor.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3767
LOL, yeah that would be kinder interesting like, Wayne's World. This b!tch above doesn't swing NOT yeah Garth, she's a real b!tch to him below oh man that sucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us