How to make a Charminster road beef burger in 15 minutes!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3747
Well I seemed a little depressed with what I've been cooking recently so I decided to beef burgers without the KFC rat appeal!

Now first I slowly cocked the beef burgers in shallow olive oil while preparing the bun gem lettuce spring onion and tomato just moments before the beef burgers are cooked I place the buns under the grill until golden lightly crisp crunchy smell says yes now that is how its done in Charminster.

Lastly I topped with Heinz, tomato ketchup and the moment of truth hmm yes very nice indeed. I had the last one with a cold bun and it wasn't the same as I turned the grill off and I wasn't about to light it up again.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

So far I've had 4 Charminster road beef burgers and this home is open 24/7 now then.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 429
looks real tempting

is that a flash going on ur arm or do i see red dots? (dnt gotta answer if u dnt want to)

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3748
Na your seeing things no mate I have a skin conduction, don't worry its not catching and no dead skin was consumed in the beef burger I do wash my hands when handling food.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 430
lmao

enjoy the burger

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1380
What's with all that mayonaisse man? Don't you know how bad that sh!t is for you!? I decided a couple months ago to not eat mayonaisse anymore, AT ALL. You put a big helping of mayonaise on your burger and that's a couple days worth of fat all by itself!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14040
"I slowly cocked the beef burgers "...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9552
he's got "cocked" (drunken) burgers, soaked in 5 opened jars of Hellmans mayo, on funny plates that looked like they were found in an old dusty basement/attic, on a messy cluttered counter the size on a cutting board, with hand/arm showing something nasty red...sure doesn't look hygenic to me...I surely wouldn't eat that crap!....lol

now this looks like a decent burger...
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3759
Damn Microsoft word! Where's the edit button?

Cooked the only thing I was drinking last night was (cream soda).

Mayonnaise on the beef burgers no good heavens no I wont do that to it. I use the mayo for the tuna fish.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us