Any1 watch the ufc

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3155
well i just watched ufc unleashed and the main event was chuck liddel vs tito ortiz #2, anyway the way the match ended sucked, liddel had tito down and was pretty much hitting tito's arm and elbow but the ref called it a tko what the fvcck is up with that a title match and it ends like that, if i was tito i would of got up and start kicking the refs azz.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1374
The rules say a fight should be stopped when a fighter is no longer "intelligently defending himself" which was the case in that fight. Not EVERY punch was connecting perfectly but chuck was on to p of monkeyhead and monkeyhead wasnt doing anything to improve his position or change things, just curled up trying to minimize the damage, thats protecting not fighting....good stoppage.

besides the fight REALLY ended in like the first round when chuck first knocked him off his munkee feet and bloodied him up, tito didn't do jack after that.

im intoxicated so if anythkng doenst make sense im sorry

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3157
ya i know i thought it was over in the first but tito manged to get up. but im gonna have to strongly disagrre with you over the ending, ya tito wasn't fighting back but liddel was just punching his arm and elbow, wow bet that did a lot of damage and plus it was a title fight let em duke it out don't call the match over some stupid sh1t like they did.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1339
Well it didnt matter. Chuck Liddel fought him the 3rd time and still whooped his @ss. BTW the 26th, (my birfday) Chuck Liddel will revenge his loss against Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

On another note, I received my espn magazine today and it has a whole article on Chuck. ESPN is starting more and more to cover MMA, mainly the UFC. Its about time, MMA is one of, if not, the fastest growing sport in the U.S.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9966
everytime i watch UFC i want to go punch a baby....that show makes you want to beat the mudafuka out of somebody. lol

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4801
thats when you go play R6V muddy! lol

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9980
hellz yes my son:-) lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums