What did u get ur mom for mother's day ? .....

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11493
I got this for mine :

http://www.streetsmartshopper.com.au/CatalogueRetrieve.aspx?CatalogueID=4870&Pro ductID=70179

u would expect a audio like me would have gotten here !?

but really i noticed she could use 1 in her bedroom to listen to while just relaxing so this will in fact be useful to her .....

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6459
Nice. My sister and I took our mother out to dinner last weekend to a classy Italian restaurant to avoid the reservation nightmare. I had the chicken parmesian and my sister had tortellini in vodka sauce. Our mother had spaghetti. Go figure. She had a good time.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1361
a jewelry box, she had been dropping hints in e-mails for a while that she needed one.

Hate mothers day....:-( we don't talk much it sucks

awww sh!t now i need a hug

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1118
i dont like my mom, and she dont like me so much either, so we dont speak much, she chose her new husband over me, and left me out to dry.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1362
similar situation here....you sound more pissed than sad but i'm sure deep down it has to hurt :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 6469
Aw man that sux. Both of you.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9473
No matter how much you and mom may disagree or not appreciate each other...you ONLY have 1 "mom" who brought you into this world and nurtured U at one time... so for 1 day a year, let your differences slide, and do 1 thing nice for her, even if she doesn't appreciate it..it will make you feel better about yourself, and make "mom" take notice of you, and make you a better more mature person...remember she may not be around NEXT mothers day!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11494
^^^Well said ! .....

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 992
I got her a vacuum..some say that may be an insult...but hey she likes to clean so I gave what she wanted and was happy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1364
So i decided to call muh mommy after dinner tonight to say happy mamas day n' all that. And it went really well :-) At the end of the convo we even said I love you which i think always feels a little awkward for me just cause we don't talk that much. I don't know if it's the same for her, but I could tell she really appreciated the call and i feel really good about myself now :-) mothers day FTW!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6501
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9492
Good move Pit...many of us have "strained" relationships with our moms or pops, but we must try and still be mature and do the right thing...as U did today...U can never feel bad about yourself , if u always do the right thing!

my mom and me are like fire and water...I was her whipping post and excuse for every problem she had in the world...she put me on a "Guilt trip" for many years until one day I told her NO MORE and moved out and joined the military at 17 , after finishing HS....we 'tolerate" each other but I don't like her, but will do anything for her, and still financially support her for past 35 years....and I never forget Birthdays or special days like today, cause it may be the last one...U never know!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6505
^^^You good ole american son you!

I could never turn my back on any of my family. It's just who I am. Blood really is thicker than water.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

Post Number: 1556
Paul Larrea

Thank you Dear for flowers and chocolate, you da best!Upload

LK

Hello Sir! How Are You Upload

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1122
i called my mom too, it went well, she invited me over, but i couldnt cause her husband was there, and i didngt wanna have to kick his as$ on mothers day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9495
hey Jennifer...long time no see..nice to see ya again..still in Japan or Okie, and in MC or back in Tampa?...I was up in Ybor city the other night..getting too old for that...but the liver is evil and must be punished...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1565
Nice to see you too LK! Just got it back from the Azores to Yokosuka!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9497
I was at Lodges AFB in Azores (Santa Maria) many times...in fact almost weekly on way "over the pond" from US to Germany..

and always flew to Japan (Yakoda) via Alaska (Anchorage)..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1567
Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1302
I worked on her A/V system and hooked up a Sony switching box so she can switch between her DVD and VCR. Her TV only has one AUX input so she always had to have me or my brother come over to switch the cables when she wanted to watch a dvd and/or a tape. Now she can push 1 for DVD and 2 for VCR. That's all she wanted.

I spent most of the day with my friends Danny and Mike who had just gotten back from the cemetary where they visited their mom's grave and left flowers. She was murdered by her husband John Taylor in the now infamous Escondido postal shootings in 1989.

Something to think about for some you above that don't get along with your moms... it could be much worse.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12241
my mom is in the hospital so i got her flowers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us